Which one of these current UFC champions do you believe has the highest risk of losing next?

Whittaker losing to Puke while Stipe to Nganou is a close 2nd.

Frankie could handily beat Max too. That's another intriguing fight I cannot wait for.

Nicco Montano but as you haven't included her then....

Max as I think Frankie beats him.

Whittaker to Rockhold
Stipe to Ngannou (although I'm still picking Stipe)
Ferguson to Khabib
Woodley to Lawler rematch

I don't see high risk for anyone else, unless MM faces TJ next, in which case, high risk for both.

LW: Ferguson losing to Khabib-Barboza winner

BUT FIRST:
Nicco at 125 Womens

Easily Stipe. The HW champ is ALWAYS the most likely to lose.

McGregor is a fake champion and doesn't count. He already lost his belt in my eyes, since he has no intention of defending it.
You omitted McNuggets and for good reason. He is the obvious one who would lose to Ferguson or Khabib and others.

More like he omitted Ferguson because Ferguson is actually a pretty good stylistic match up for Conor. Sorry, but that shit defence, tendency to get dropped, and mediocre takedowns match ups very well with Conor once you stop looking at the fight emotionally.

You're all banking on Ferguson to "drag Conor into deep waters" and finish him/takeover when that has literally only ever happened ONCE in 25 fights against Floyd Mayweather, the greatest defensive boxer in history. Ferguson is not even remotely Mayweather. Conor's only other two fights that went past 2 rounds he won both by decision, against people notorious for winning fights after dragging their opponent into "deep waters" in Diaz and Holloway.

Ferguson goes down in 2, just like 88% of Conor's other opponents have.

Whitaker. Rockhold is a douche, but he's a real monster. Bisping knocking him out is second only to Serra knocking out GSP in terms of upsets in my opinion.

Highest are Stipe and Whitaker, lowest DJ and Cormier.

Back