Which one of you did this?

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know this was a Sherdogger. Sherdoggers don't talk to girls. We stalk, gawk, stare at them in coffee shops, gaze lovingly at them in trains, but never-ever talk to them. Scary notes are much better.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...lieve-in-chivalry-again/ar-BBKzolS?li=BBnb7Kz

For the last few months, the news has been awash with stories about men engaging in sexual harassment, coercion, brutality, and other really terrible behavior. So it was truly a breath of fresh air to see an exchange between two men that reminded everyone that guys can still be classy when called upon.

This week, Daniel Au, a student at California State University, Long Beach, shared a tweet that currently has more than 37,000 retweets and more than 185,000 likes.

According to the caption and accompanying photos, Daniel walked into a classroom full of 200 people in order to hand-deliver a note and a Starbucks drink to a girl he liked. Here is what he wrote on the handwritten note:

“You are one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever seen. Text me [number redacted]. (Unless you have a boyfriend). Hope you have a good day!-Daniel. Ps: Not sure you even like this drink, but I couldn’t walk up to you in your class just to hand you a note :).”

Now, this is already an incredibly smooth move. In an era of “sup” text messages at 12am, getting a handwritten note from a stranger is pretty much akin to riding in on horseback. Secondly, it’s a a very flattering, and yet extremely non-threatening way to express your interest in a woman. Thirdly, it’s always nice to come bearing gifts, so the coffee is a great touch as well as a smart strategic move. The “PS: Not sure you even like this drink” is a great addendum as it indicates that he cares about her desires and isn’t planning on just steamrolling over them. And the “Unless you have a boyfriend” provides her with an easy way out, as well as an indication of good moral fiber. All in all, a note worthy of Jane Austen.

The text that he received in response to the note, however, was no less refined.

“Hello Daniel,” it read. “This is the boyfriend of the girl you gave a Starbucks drink today. I’m texting you to thank you for making her smile and being very classy about it [by] adding the don’t text if you have a boyfriend part. Anyways, we thought I should just text you just so you know.”

A class act on both their parts. We bow our hats down to you. Gentlemen, take note.

Well, at least nobody is going to accuse either dude of toxic masculinity. Or masculinity of any kind.

<{clintugh}>

What a loser.
So instead of initiating a conversation/dialogue with the girl then and there, he resorts to requesting a text message from her instead?
Pathetic times we're living in.

Well, at least nobody is going to accuse either dude of toxic masculinity. Or masculinity of any kind.

giphy.gif

Chicks are fucking flakey over text.
People need to quit coming up with these romantic Disney White Knight fantasies.
Just because it happened in a Disney film doesn't mean it can happen in reality, because it NEVER does!

Last edited:
Meh, no issues for me with his move. Not every guy is capable of being a Chad (unless you're a god on sherdog), this dude was playing to his strengths. Whatever works for you. Didn't work this time, maybe it will the next.

Meh, no issues for me with his move. Not every guy is capable of being a Chad (unless you're a god on sherdog), this dude was playing to his strengths. Whatever works for you. Didn't work this time, maybe it will the next.
You don't have to be a Chad to say "Hello" and talk to a woman.

How THE FUCK is this news? Some beta doesn't have the sac to ask a girl out, so slips her a message and it's sensationalized? Wow, men (a term I use loosely here) are really becoming huge pussies.

ckhi1ry10w4hhjzil0at603jd-300x180x1.png

Would be nice if he ends up banging her anyway. Boyfriend or not.
Pics of the chick would be nice as well.

Also I got a lot of pussy in HS by passing notes. This was before cellphones.

I think the David Schwimmer thing is kinda weird. Offering to have a third party there kinda suggests he was thinking of trying something. Why wouldn't she just bring a third party if she wanted one?

What were his strengths and how was he playing to them?

How THE FUCK is this news? Some beta doesn't have the sac to ask a girl out, so slips her a message and it's sensationalized? Wow, men (a term I use loosely here) are really becoming huge pussies.

ckhi1ry10w4hhjzil0at603jd-300x180x1.png

You're really stretching the definition of "men" here. If you cut off their genitals, there probably wouldn't be any effect on their behaviour whatsoever.

I slipped a note to a chick once because i was too afraid to talk to her.

The note said,

"Thanks for the ass. You might want to get tested.

PS, i clogged your toilet, and my name's not really Dave so don't try to look me up online."

Creepy Beta stalks woman into class, gives her a drink that she definitely threw away immediately, and a hand scrawled note asking her to text him.

Smart young, but creeped out woman pretends to have a BF by texting the creepy beta posing as her imaginary bf. She does so politely to warn him “stay away” but without poking the beta bear.

He should have pulled this move with 50 different chicks to increase his chances for success.

Back