Which one of you got my Worst War Room poster thread deleted? Gifs of hot chicks inside!

Who got the thread deleted? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what this debacle proves is what a pathetic congregation of whiny little bitches the war room is.
here's something for your time, as a summary of these threads.
i'm sure at least a few of you insecure little twats will report it.

8670_164e_750.jpeg
Shut up chipmunk nuts. Nobody cares.

This is so accurate it is painful. You can see the same thing in their political transformation of being wannabe tough guy cowboys during Bush's days, to be perpetual victims once Obama took office. Now they scream about cucks while literally marrying hookers (Alex Jones) or trading pictures of their wives to dudes on internet forums. (Gruber).
Or literally being cucks(Roger Stone).

m79w1De.gif

Which of you whiny faggots got my thread deleted?

Here what I know:

There were SIX complaints.

THREE of which were above reports and teamed up like the cowards that they are, all because they got butthurt on teh Internet.

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}
{<jimmies}

We've got ourselves a real whodunit here, folks.

Here's what I know on the nominees. BOLD are the ones I think had nothing to do with it. Some have notes in the (). Draw your own conclusions:

@Madmick
@ripskater (He was okay with receiving a nomination, and no one attacked his family in the thread)
@TheStruggle
@CargoKing (Was slinging insults back in the thread, agreed to do write ups)
@Falsedawn (Agreed to do write ups, voted in the thread)
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP (Doesn't take this place too seriously)

@Bloodworth (Did not show up)
@RIPWarrior (Did not show up in the thread, but was posting in WR throughout the day despite being tagged)
@silus_2000 (Voted for himself, liked the OP)
@jgarner (Didn't take being insulted too well)
@dragonsfly (Did not make an appearance in the thread despite being tagged many times, but had been online several times throughout the day)
@Overpressure
@HomerThompson (Has a sense of humour)
@ReAnimator Reagan (Vitriolic, dubbed often)

Bonus choices:
@Ruprecht
@Hans Gruber
@Alex
@Chramelated
@TeTe
Other (please specify)

You all get THREE votes for your choices on the butthurt babies who canned my great thread.

x10 gifs of hot chicks
giphy.gif

thenug-ldG7f6J7ML.gif

385162876d7917d5b826cc34ea4e8082.gif

402_1000.gif

81723442.gif

ffb9bbdaa2de8e4e16bc9441baf228a7.gif

swlwVYO.gif

5RLX7Fn.gif

LWvgA.gif

wlQ8vlx.gif

1) Who the fuck you calling a homo
2) I was dubbed one time and that was total bullshit, now lets not forget that a poster flat out name called me during my posting on that and the mod did not do shit, so if you think I have any pull with the mods you are fucking way off
the most pull I had was getting a yellow removed for a crime I did not commit

I mean, i got dubbed for posting a fucking bible verse ffs

1) Who the fuck you calling a homo
2) I was dubbed one time and that was total bullshit, now lets not forget that a poster flat out name called me during my posting on that and the mod did not do shit, so if you think I have any pull with the mods you are fucking way off
the most pull I had was getting a yellow removed for a crime I did not commit

I mean, i got dubbed for posting a fucking bible verse ffs
Lol I never said you had any pull with the mods. You also weren't online until today so you're cleared.

FWIW I also remember a mod saying your first dubs came from a thread called "Should all Presidents be white?" or something stupid like that.

@RIPWarrior spoke to me via PM, and he has this to say:

Wasn't me I wouldn't cry like a bitch to a mod. I really want to post in your thread but I can't because I have dubs. It says I have insufficient privileges. I would gladly respond to all my meltdown victims but sadly I can't. I think I lose my dubs this week.
Would you care if I posted your response here in the thread?

I'll post anything else you'd like me to say too.

I want to get to the bottom of this!
Not at all please do!

If you don't mind lol post : @JudoThrowFiasco and all my meltdown victims can eat a dick! My dubs will wear off soon!
^ @JudoThrowFiasco

@Mods he gave me permission to post this cause he's on dubs and can't respond in the OT.

Lol I never said you had any pull with the mods. You also weren't online until today so you're cleared.

FWIW I also remember a mod saying your first dubs came from a thread called "Should all Presidents be white?" or something stupid like that.

It was about presidents being males white hetero christians <---- so you can criticize them without being called a racist bigot homophobe cockman oppressor---- which you can see it is not saying that anyone else is not good at it, it is about being free to criticize the president

It was about presidents being males white hetero christians <---- so you can criticize them without being called a racist bigot homophobe cockman oppressor---- which you can see it is not saying that anyone else is not good at it, it is about being free to criticize the president
this is salad made from words.

You're not making the compelling argument you think you are making. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back