Which one of you got my Worst War Room poster thread deleted? Gifs of hot chicks inside!

Who got the thread deleted? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a rollercoaster of emotions this has been.

2gvo6me.jpg

You've created yet another masterpiece of a thread. Here's a pat on the back, bud.

Last edited:
I'm kind of offended that you listed my buds but didn't include me.

How's the powerlifting going?

Well you didn't vote for me in this thread. I just copied the list of people who threw my name down in the poll.

Powerlifting is always going good though brother! Ever since I got an actual coach and joined up with a powerlifting team, my gains have been great and I'm healthier than ever. I do have to admit that my goals aren't solely powerlifting, so my total suffers a little. I'm more into "combat/fighting" fitness without trying to sound lame. I started in the military, kept it up as a bouncer, and now I just don't want to get my ass kicked by someone on the street. So my cardio goals don't always align with my powerlifting goals and I suffer for that when I compete. Everyday I'm just trying to be a little stronger, a little faster, and a little healthier than the day before. I'm floating around 245 lbs right now at 6'4 with not really much body fat. Still running a 5k in under 18 minutes.

Really I have to give 100% credit to my coach. That dude is a fucking genius and spends hours everyday working on our programs. He's retired and it's literally all he does now is coach. So I just go in and do what's on my sheet for the day and that's about it.

You are damn right I'm not. I wanted to see lefties burn. An admin slapping me and stomping on me (twice) isn't going to make me go to Crave to have a glorious thread deleted

You are full of lies.

No reason for it, we were embarrassing you before the shut down
The second worst poster of the WR saying he was embarrassing someone.

<{Heymansnicker}>

More like everyone else was second hand embarrassed for you.

The second worst poster of the WR saying he was embarrassing someone.

<{Heymansnicker}>

More like everyone else was second hand embarrassed for you.

I'm truly embarrassed a guy beat me by 20+ votes after you removed the 3 most hated WR posters from the poll...

I'm truly embarrassed a guy beat me by 20+ votes after you removed the 3 most hated WR posters from the poll...

Lol you're still the official number #2. That's even more sad. You're so bad you lost being the worst. Talk about low expectations.

Well you didn't vote for me in this thread. I just copied the list of people who threw my name down in the poll.

Powerlifting is always going good though brother! Ever since I got an actual coach and joined up with a powerlifting team, my gains have been great and I'm healthier than ever. I do have to admit that my goals aren't solely powerlifting, so my total suffers a little. I'm more into "combat/fighting" fitness without trying to sound lame. I started in the military, kept it up as a bouncer, and now I just don't want to get my ass kicked by someone on the street. So my cardio goals don't always align with my powerlifting goals and I suffer for that when I compete. Everyday I'm just trying to be a little stronger, a little faster, and a little healthier than the day before. I'm floating around 245 lbs right now at 6'4 with not really much body fat. Still running a 5k in under 18 minutes.

Really I have to give 100% credit to my coach. That dude is a fucking genius and spends hours everyday working on our programs. He's retired and it's literally all he does now is coach. So I just go in and do what's on my sheet for the day and that's about it.

Big ups. I'm doing a hybrid powerlifting/weightlifting training while on a slow cut with a combination of ketogenic/intermittent fasting diet. Lulz, my cardio is shot right now and it only consists of bedroom activities, if you get my drift.

I'm at 215 lbs at 5'11" at the moment, and I've got about 10 lbs of fat to lose to get down to 7-8% bf.

God, I just want a piece of New York Strawberry Cheesecake right now...

Big ups. I'm doing a hybrid powerlifting/weightlifting training while on a slow cut with a combination of ketogenic/intermittent fasting diet. Lulz, my cardio is shot right now and it only consists of bedroom activities, if you get my drift.

I'm at 215 lbs at 5'11" at the moment, and I've got about 10 lbs of fat to lose to get down to 7-8% bf.

God, I just want a piece of New York Strawberry Cheesecake right now...

Trying to cut down on weight without doing cardio? How's that working out for you?

I used to joke that my only cardio was "fucking and fighting" for a few years, but I started noticing my lung capacity went to shit so I started taking it more seriously. I absolutely hate running, but I try to keep my run times down. I alternate between running a 5k and a 1 mile max effort with a goal of 5 seconds off my time each week. I've also started doing a lot of pool work. I'll do a 500 meter freestyle once every couple weeks. And once a week I do an hour in the pool where I don't touch bottom and just try to float/swim around.

How are you liking the ketogenic diet? I've heard various things about it, but I'm not really huge on dieting. I mostly stick to no fast food, no candy, no soda other than diet, and as little fried food as possible. And for proportions, I try to do mostly protein and fats with a moderate amount of carbs. I mostly try to avoid high sugar foods. I certainly am not winning a bodybuilding contest with my diet and training regime, but I'd have to say my body fat percentages are from 10% to 15%, but that's off the caliper test and I'm not sure how legit that actually is.

Funny enough, I started working out really hard in the Marine Corps infantry. I just wanted to be strong as fuck and in good shape, but I was into the whole bodybuilding thing to look good too. I worked my ass off for years without having any real idea what I was doing. I got my programs off bodybuilding.com and shit like that. As a beginner, I was doing split routines 5x a week but I was still weak as fuck and didn't look that great. Ironically, it wasn't until I discovered actual powerlifting and ran Starting Strength that I looked better aesthetically and made faster gains than I ever did before and I was in the gym for literally half as long. Even today, I spend maybe four hours a week in the gym. We do 3 days a week, and most workouts take like 45 minutes tops. My squat days take maybe an hour and a half.

Trying to cut down on weight without doing cardio? How's that working out for you?

I used to joke that my only cardio was "fucking and fighting" for a few years, but I started noticing my lung capacity went to shit so I started taking it more seriously. I absolutely hate running, but I try to keep my run times down. I alternate between running a 5k and a 1 mile max effort with a goal of 5 seconds off my time each week. I've also started doing a lot of pool work. I'll do a 500 meter freestyle once every couple weeks. And once a week I do an hour in the pool where I don't touch bottom and just try to float/swim around.

How are you liking the ketogenic diet? I've heard various things about it, but I'm not really huge on dieting. I mostly stick to no fast food, no candy, no soda other than diet, and as little fried food as possible. And for proportions, I try to do mostly protein and fats with a moderate amount of carbs. I mostly try to avoid high sugar foods. I certainly am not winning a bodybuilding contest with my diet and training regime, but I'd have to say my body fat percentages are from 10% to 15%, but that's off the caliper test and I'm not sure how legit that actually is.

Funny enough, I started working out really hard in the Marine Corps infantry. I just wanted to be strong as fuck and in good shape, but I was into the whole bodybuilding thing to look good too. I worked my ass off for years without having any real idea what I was doing. I got my programs off bodybuilding.com and shit like that. As a beginner, I was doing split routines 5x a week but I was still weak as fuck and didn't look that great. Ironically, it wasn't until I discovered actual powerlifting and ran Starting Strength that I looked better aesthetically and made faster gains than I ever did before and I was in the gym for literally half as long. Even today, I spend maybe four hours a week in the gym. We do 3 days a week, and most workouts take like 45 minutes tops. My squat days take maybe an hour and a half.

In the past when I was cutting I used to mix cardio with the weightlifting in order to speed up the fat loss. I would take a Yohimbine+Caffeine stack before training cardio on an empty stomach. It was very effective for shedding fat in a short amount - I think I went down from 12 to 9% in 4-5 weeks. However I also lost a little more muscle mass than I desired because I was on an aggressive cut. I was also on the IFYM diet in conjunction with intermittent fasting.

This time I'm taking it slow with the cut to preserve as much muscle mass and strength as possible, which is also another reason why I'm doing keto and avoiding cardio. I eat nothing but wholesome food everyday - eggs, meat, nuts, cheese, avocado, cruciferous vegetables. I drink diet soda to appease my sugar cravings, albeit after being on the diet for awhile, my junk food cravings reduced dramatically.

In order to do keto correctly, you have to supplement on electrolytes otherwise you'll feel flat and listless and prone to cramps. Another pitfall people get into is not consuming enough fat or too much protein, which can be unconducive to ketogenesis.

Diet's aight. I get the occasional watery diarrhea from consuming too much fat but at least I don't get constipation anymore.

Wait so how did Reagan get outted? Don't feel like reading through 10+ pages to find out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back