Which party do you think libertarians vote for more?

Why don't elaborate on your criticism if its not selfishness then?
You may have read her works or listened to her speak; if so, you have formed an opinion. If not, nothing that I say will make any difference. Go to youtube and you can hear her speak in her own words.

It is, in part, selfishness.

You may have read her works or listened to her speak; if so, you have formed an opinion. If not, nothing that I say will make any difference. Go to youtube and you can hear her speak in her own words.

It is, in part, selfishness.

Are you proposing that you aren't? Are you proposing a political system that abolishes selfishness, or even mitigates it?

I'm not selfish to the extent that Ayn Rand suggests. It is not about political systems. She was an anti-communists, and so am I.

For American libertarians:

Do you think libertarians are more of a subset of Republicans because they believe most in free markets and being small government?

Do you believe Libertarians are more aligned with Democrats because they want to protect civil liberties?

Is there data out there to support which party libertarians tend to vote for?
I was a libertarian but switched to Republican because of people like Reid Pelosi and Obama. In my opinion the less government the better. Now I'm thinking of switching back.

Libertarians are morons who believe in soemthing that has never existed anywhere on earth. Ever!!

In the US two party system unless they had a chance to win, they would be throwing away their vote. They may want to get someone in power that shares more of their goals so may vote for a r or d.

But you make a point. The ones who may vote r or d may not be as hardcore in the Libertarian ideology.
A lot of people say we should vote third party to increased viability of third party candidates in the future

I view libertarians as their own party. Pretty much every libertarian that I know voted for Johnson or Stein in the last presidential election.

I view libertarians as their own party. Pretty much every libertarian that I know voted for Johnson or Stein in the last presidential election.

Stein? Really. That surprises me.

Stein? Really. That surprises me.

Most libertarians that I have met are just tired of the two major parties. I seriously have met a few who said they were going to vote for Stein in the last election.

Back