Which rivalry was better: Pacquiao/Marquez or Barrera/Morales

its an intriguing question

I always liked that element of Barrera and Morales really despising each other.

JMM and Pac were all nice nice and thats cool too I guess....

Theyre great fights but the last two of barrera vs morales were not that great. Good but not that great imo.

I would say that that pac vs juan is way superior with the 1st.2nd and 4th being instant classics.

I would also say imo that vasquez vs marquez whole trilogy was far more entertaining than barrera vs morales trilogy. I know were really cutting hairs here but thats just my thoughts

The second MAB/Morales figt was just OK, but the 3rd one was quite great. Just a notch below their first fight and on par with all 4 of the JMM/PAC fights, outside of the KO

I like Marquez and Pacquiao. Marquez I think really despised that man, and wanted that last win perhaps more than anything else in his career. lol

I always looked at Pac/JMM as a professional rivalry, with JMM not actually disliking Pac, just being highly competitive. MAB/Morales actually despised each other. Poor guy from Tiajuana being rustled by the rich kid from Mexico City.

Barrera/Morales.

Pac/Morales 1 was great but the rest of the trilogy was a let down. Morales had been through too many wars by the time they fought the second time.

Oh, I read the OP as Pac vs Morales for some reason instead of Marquez.

barrera morales 1 is the best boxing fight ever, and the 2 sequels are nearly as great.

What no gotti vs ward, it’s hard to beat that

What no gotti vs ward, it’s hard to beat that

Eh, I would take both of these rivalries over Gatti/Ward. Gatti/Ward 1 was amazing, but the other two were not as good. Plus it was a few levels below the level of talent of the rivalries in this thread.

Marquez/pac. The guy who kept getting robbed won in the end. In the best way possible.

Hard to say, but I know which one had the better cake.

2hcouqe.jpg
HAHA
Fuckin nice.

Eh, I would take both of these rivalries over Gatti/Ward. Gatti/Ward 1 was amazing, but the other two were not as good. Plus it was a few levels below the level of talent of the rivalries in this thread.
Dude your crazy

Barrera/Morales.

Pac/Morales 1 was great but the rest of the trilogy was a let down. Morales had been through too many wars by the time they fought the second time.
the 2nd pac-morales fight i thought was pretty good

OOOOooooooooooOOOh he's not gettin up Jim, he's not gettin up Jim.......... he's not gittin up!

Someone should invite these 4 for a casual open talk. Like a podcast without a host.

Which rivalry was better and did you enjoy more? Pacquiao/Marquez (4 fights) or Barrera/Morales (trilogy)

welterweight-boxing-manny-pacquiao-in-action-vs-juan-manuel-marquez-picture-id158335003

468ec78aeb7ff50049357d2c398a7399_crop_exact.jpg
Barrera vs Morales had real bad blood

but Pacquiao vs Marquez those guys punches when they fought were so hard they really wanted to kill each other in all of the fights, while Barrera and Morales were mostly arm flurries and stuff

Plus Pac Marquez 4 is fight of the decade talk about one of the very few big ppv fights that lived up to the hype real action drama and vicious KO out of nowhere when a guy was nearly on his way out, that shows you that boxing is the theater of the unexpected.

Its a shame that Morales and Marquez NEVER fought

these guys were the last of a dying breed the four horseman of our time. its still crazy how Pacman is still fighting at such a high weight and at the highest level all while being a Senator, it shows these young guys need to stop making excuses with they training, if Pac can still compete at 40 and do a full time job, no reason for these guys who just box to come half ass in training

i like the story of steroids vs steroids

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back