Which RIZIN fight did you prefer: Shizuka Sugiyama vs Kana Watanabe or King REINA vs Cindy Dandois?

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Those were some good WMMA fights last night.

Kana Watanabe impressed me in only her second fight.
Her standing up needs a lot of work, but she has good instincts on the ground.

Even though King REINA lost she showed very good defense. She has good ground game IQ.
I felt like Miesha Tate's coaching won the match for Cindy. Without her coaches in the corner, Cindy would have lost easily to King REINA.

King REINA was kind of a sore loser with the way she acted after her first loss.
I hope she can go back and rebuild. Tremendous ground game for someone so young.
Her Muay Thai training seems to be working as well. Cindy was the perfect opponent to test her new striking skills.

Last edited:
I am in love with Sugiyama... also thought she won the fight. And I felt that fight was much more fun to watch. Impressive clinch defense with some interesting positions and moments of fun striking. But again... also.... I would like to marry Sugiyama s'much.

Is this a serious question?

I don't wanna see Dandois fight ever again.

She's a fatter version of Modaferri.

Not sure why RIZIN decided to put on very low level WMMA. If there isn't enough talent to fill up a show, just focus on freakshows.

Sugiyama vs Watanabe was fun, great fight.

I'm not sure but Reina gives me a mild chub with her weird personality and chubby build.

Hoepfully I'm not the only one.

I like King Reina but definitely enjoyed Shizuka vs Watanabe more.

I have been watching Shizuka for what seems like forever, she came in seemingly in the best shape of her life and did well. Kana established herself as yet another promising female prospect in RIZIN and the action was good. Hoping their next women's grand prix is around Flyweight with Watanabe, Shinju, and maybe even Kanako Murata.

Time to revoke that KING title now that she lost to a UFC reject with some of the worst striking in history.

Back