Which shoes for sparring in boxing?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I don't remember which types I had before. I have thrown them in the garbage. I told the salesman that I should be able to glide with them, like tennis shoes, but he wasn't sure this was right for boxing, and that I might twist my ankle.

I wanna glide in and out.
heelys-piper-triple-black-shoes-with-wheels-ln.jpg

Cleats or work boots, how are you supposed to stand and bang if you’re sliding all over the place?

So I don't remember which types I had before. I have thrown them in the garbage. I told the salesman that I should be able to glide with them, like tennis shoes, but he wasn't sure this was right for boxing, and that I might twist my ankle.

You don't remember because you never had any... ..

Save your money and buy a stand / bracket for your bag. That's way more important than any shoes

Surprised you don't always wear a helmet anyway. You seem like the type.

You're talking to the guy who had full contact kickboxing sparring against Yugoslavian gym warriors with 4oz gloves, no mouth piece, headgear or cup. Boxing was soft by comparison

Ringside makes some good boxing boots. Our ring has a vinyl cover so I move around pretty well. Rings that have a felt cover are super grippy no matter what you wear.

You're talking to the guy who had full contact kickboxing sparring against Yugoslavian gym warriors with 4oz gloves, no mouth piece, headgear or cup. Boxing was soft by comparison

That sounds dangerous but you're not getting any dumber

I got some title high tops 50% off from their website a while back and the shoes are super comfortable great support they feel like slippers

Back