Which UFC fighter faced the most PED users in his career?

I mean yeah, but do people really think, taking all the evidence into consideration, that he was using his whole career? He admitted to take some things to recover from one of the most horrific injuries in MMA history.

In addition, what really speaks loudly (in my opinion), is that the drug test he failed was not random. It's not like stingier drug testing finally caught the guy. He would have failed the post fight test at any point in his career but he never had. I think if we're all being unbiased and taking everything into account it sounds more than reasonable that he didn't have experience doing this and hence he got caught on the standard post fight test.
Anderson failed a random test a few weeks before the fight as well as the post fight test.

Bisping

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Thread

Even a guillotine would have your whole head stinking...

Nasty boyZ just saved this worthless thread. Do you havs a favourite wrestler.

Last edited:
I had a super mini hoot off a joint I posted a blank reply and hwat I just edited took 10 minutes

it was a legal PED. If you are counting legal PEDs then every athlete is on PEDs.

The difference here is that if you didn't have the exemption then it would be illegal. Other so called "PED's" that are legal, such as some of the one's claimed in supplements, aren't proven to do anything at all. There's no question that Testosterone is a PED and a lot of the guys who had the exemption took more than they were supposed to to "get in balance" and basically got away with cheating.

Whoever had the most mma fights

So Jeremy Horn?

Lol at people naming fighters by thinking of the people that they fought that have popped.

Who's had the most fights in UFC history? I don't know but when you find out, there's your answer and it's just stupid to believe otherwise.

Now, yes. Before USADA came in out of competition testing was rare. But Overeem, Wand, Chael, and Anderson all failed and/or ran from random tests NSAC conducted.
Yeah, my question is not (strictly) exactly related to the topic. I'm not wondering about random tests, I'm wondering about people failing tests that they knew beforehand would happen.

It's rare to see people getting caught in post-fight tests, the only people that fails those are people trying to irritate your bosses by smoking marijuana...

Sonnen was caught in a post-fight test right after his first fight against Silva, on which he had something around 17x times the normal T/E ratio, that was when UFC's TRT talk was born. Besides that he also ran (or was he caught?) in the Wand TUF like you said.

Yeah, my question is not (strictly) exactly related to the topic. I'm not wondering about random tests, I'm wondering about people failing tests that they knew beforehand would happen.

It's rare to see people getting caught in post-fight tests, the only people that fails those are people trying to irritate your bosses by smoking marijuana...

Sonnen was caught in a post-fight test right after his first fight against Silva, on which he had something around 17x times the normal T/E ratio, that was when UFC's TRT talk was born. Besides that he also ran (or was he caught?) in the Wand TUF like you said.
No, he willingly have a sample for a test he knew he'd fail. His excuse (that he needed pct due to the sudden trt ban) didn't entirely make sense though, because in addition to pct drugs he also failed for HGH and epo.

Chael has cheated like crazy, and made excuses for why he did, but he's never claimed he didn't take something, or run from a test.

Last edited:
Back