Which UFC fighter would you like to have over to your house and make a nice home cooked meal for?

I would have Amanda bobby cooper over and have a nice pot roast . We hold hands while we eat and discuss why she has two boys names. After that she leaves and I kiss her on the cheek .

After she leaves she discovers I left a note in her purse . It states that I have buried a million dollars on an island and has a map drawn on it .

She goes and searches for the million dollars for years... she is on the wrong island it turns out. By this time I’m already married to a girl that I make awesome sex with daily . I never tell ABC where the million dollars is. She is a little upset and blocks me on Instagram

Ragin' Al. We can fire up the rage cannon together.

giphy.gif

Would have been Askren 3 years ago but his political views piss me off too much. So send DC this way, he seems like the type of stranger that would leave the meal feeling like you were old friends.

81F66DFF-9B43-4A0A-804E-8D60C4C022B9.jpeg

Zingano all day and all night.

I would have DC over and would make a nice turkey dinner, stuffing, mashed potatoes - would be great - Big fan of DC would love to hang out with him.

Who would you pick and what would you make?

I feel like I’m getting trolled in every single thread you post but just love them too much to care.

Well done.

Also, I’d have over Matt Brown.

Steaks and beer of course.

She has the face of a mummy, but with more wrinkles, but her body is ACE...apart from her fake tits. -_-

Also, that is a horrible picture of her... She looks like a dude there. Not flattering at all.

What about this one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back