Which up and coming fight in the near future are you guys are betting on?

Stockton Slap

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Looking for advice from the pros I've been out of the loop

Shogun seems like a good investment his next fight. Although I don't know much about his opponent.

Have to risk it all just to win big

Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang

i like baby albini, good stylistic match up for him imo.

Machida my biggest play upcoming (but at -150 not current odds). Even with buying out of some when Vitor's price spiked I'm still invested in Machida quite a bit.

Parlay Usman and Stephen Thompson at just about even odds

Machida my biggest play upcoming (but at -150 not current odds). Even with buying out of some when Vitor's price spiked I'm still invested in Machida quite a bit.

I'd rather play Belfort as a big underdog than Machida as a favourite. I think that it's nuts that he is at -270.
I think that they are both done, but Belfort looked explosive against Gastelum and might catch Lyoto in one of those bursts.
The fight might look as a staring contest that Machida wins by decision, but if Belfort keeps getting closer to the +250-+270 range, I might put a bit on him.

I'd rather play Belfort as a big underdog than Machida as a favourite. I think that it's nuts that he is at -270.
I think that they are both done, but Belfort looked explosive against Gastelum and might catch Lyoto in one of those bursts.
The fight might look as a staring contest that Machida wins by decision, but if Belfort keeps getting closer to the +250-+270 range, I might put a bit on him.

I wouldn't bet Lyoto -270 either LOL. But -150 was stealing. He just beat Anders who would smash Vitor now imo. Vitor got wrecked vs Kelvin, and Gastelum isn't a huge puncher.

I have a lot on Machida -150 and then some on Vitor +188, +205, and +225. Also a little on Vitor rd 1 at +700.

I'm good where I'm at on this one. Not adding anything.

Emeev + Warley next UFC card. Collect your winnings during the FP prelims and then enjoy the rest of a mediocre card or go to the bar ;)

I wouldn't bet Lyoto -270 either LOL. But -150 was stealing. He just beat Anders who would smash Vitor now imo. Vitor got wrecked vs Kelvin, and Gastelum isn't a huge puncher.

I have a lot on Machida -150 and then some on Vitor +188, +205, and +225. Also a little on Vitor rd 1 at +700.

I'm good where I'm at on this one. Not adding anything.
I agree Machida at -150 is a steal but I wouldn't put to much stock into the Anders win. Anders was really hesitant and looked overwhelmed fighting a legend like Machida in Brazil. And in my opinion he still could've gotten the decision.

I agree Machida at -150 is a steal but I wouldn't put to much stock into the Anders win. Anders was really hesitant and looked overwhelmed fighting a legend like Machida in Brazil. And in my opinion he still could've gotten the decision.

I agree, but my point wasn't so much that Machida looked great as t was that even hesitant Anders I think would murk Vitor these days. Kelvin landed a solid but not blistering 1-2 and Vitor went down like he'd been shot.

i thought both decisions had value

two 40-year-olds with suspect punch resistance, could end up in a 15 minute staring contest, both guys content trying to win a decision and not take any chances leaving themselves open to getting kod

machida and vitor still have good footwork, if either guy doesnt want to get kod, then its probably not going to happen

Back