Which was more brutal: Marlon Moraes KO, Matt Brown KO, Kelvin Gasteum KO or Francis Ngannou KO?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
AlarmedPitifulBengaltiger-size_restricted.gif

Or

PointlessPoliteChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

Or

giphy.gif

Or

UnfinishedElatedFalcon-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:No all the way. The way Alistair's head hit the canvas was probably even more damaging than the upperhook itself.

Not sure but I would rather look like Reem when KO'd

Dabbing with one leg up? Jeez he sent him to another realm

That Shovel Hook was something special. Ngannou all day.

They all were brutal.

Last edited:
I would rather take either of those shots than replacing wind shield wipers in the middle of winter without a garage.

Pretty equal, but it takes a full power knee right on the chin of an opponent moving directly at said knee for Moraes to come close to equaling the power of a Ngannou uppercut.

pretty sure a knee is the most powerful strike you can throw

Moraes.
His knee impacted on the right side of Sterling's head, Sterling faceplanted and the left side of his body was paralized (the left leg stiff in the air and his left arm over his face). Seemed that the right hemisphere of his brain was mushed. Serious brain damage. He should stay away from sparring for at least six months, minimum.
Ngannous's KO was brutal. Moraes' KO was terrifying.
When I saw Reem collapsed I thought that they would need a lot of ammonia to wake him up.
When I saw Sterling having a seizure, I thought that they would need an ambulance.

Ngannou almost decapitated Reem. Gotta go with that one.

Head kick will always be number 1 on my list. All three were great KOs.

But, there’s something about a head kick, or knee KO that is brutal, imo.

Ngannou almost decapitated Reem. Gotta go with that one.
If i had to go in order to pick with a gun to my head i would probably go

N'gannou
Moraes
Gastelum

The top 2 are tough to pick for me because N'gannou hit Overeem into orbit. That being said Marlon's kick put Steling almost 6 feet under the ground and he took way longer to get up from than Overeem. Tough one to call between N'gannou and Moraes.

Lucky KO - moraes ( he was going for a head kick)
Technical KO - gastelum ( pretty sweet head movement and great counter punch combo)
Death KO - francis ( I’m surprise the reem is alive)

If i had to go in order to pick with a gun to my head i would probably go

N'gannou
Moraes
Gastelum

The top 2 are tough to pick for me because N'gannou hit Overeem into orbit. That being said Marlon's kick put Steling almost 6 feet under the ground and he took way longer to get up from than Overeem. Tough one to call between N'gannou and Moraes.
Yeah, Moraes is REAL close to Ngannou here. The way Sterling went down was like he had been shot with a .44 Magnum.

Ngannou KO and this is not even a contest

One got stretchered out and sent to hospital...

How is this even a debate?

dab KO had me really worried for Aljo, thought his career was over for some years, idk, the way he fell.. scary shit

Back