Which will win these animal vs animal fights

The answer to every single one of these is blatantly obvious breh...

Killer whale would smoke anything in the water and it wouldn't be close. They hunt Great Whites for fun.

So? The question was Polar Bear vs Anaconda. I'd pick Grizzly Bear over just about anything.

Also, did you know Polar Bears and Grizzlies can mate? Its called a Grolar Bear!
I googled grolar bear and what pops up? Pizzly.

Last edited:
Literally none of those are good fights, all one-sided mismatches.

There's a 5-1 + weight advantage in every matchup.

Mega croc vs super snake was on PBS a couple nights ago.. not bad if you like archaeology and science and theoretical monster fights.. YouTube copy was shut off

Killer whale beats just about everything alive.
The snake beats nothing.
Komodo likely gets a double death draw a couple times.

in the water I mean. Snakes and komodos can swim.
If they have to.

"In the water" is a caveat that's tantamount the "But don't worry: the deer get automatic rifles too."

A killer whale looking at a swimming lizard would literally post this gif:

giphy.gif

Lets see wolverine vs polar bear. Those little shits scare off grizzlies so it would be interesting to see one against a bigger, more aggressive type of bear.

1 Polar Bear or some big bear vs an anaconda? - Polar Bear easy

2 Anaconda or some big constrictor like a Boa vs Rhinoceros - Rhino Easy

3 Komodo Dragon against a Salt Water Crocodile - Croc Easy

4 Salt Water crocodile against a Killer Whale, in water - Killer Whale Easy

5 A komodo dragon against a killer whale, in water - Killer Whale Easy

6 Anaconda or some big snake vs a killer whale, in water - Killer Whale Easy.

On netgeo, grizzly ran off like 4 polar bears lol.
RnhWJcb.gif

I was telling my son this a few days ago when we were watching Planet Earth on netflix. The little shit acted like i was lying...

1 Polar Bear or some big bear vs an anaconda? - Polar Bear easy

2 Anaconda or some big constrictor like a Boa vs Rhinoceros - Rhino Easy

3 Komodo Dragon against a Salt Water Crocodile - Croc Easy

4 Salt Water crocodile against a Killer Whale, in water - Killer Whale Easy

5 A komodo dragon against a killer whale, in water - Killer Whale Easy

6 Anaconda or some big snake vs a killer whale, in water - Killer Whale Easy.

Yep pretty much, they are all mismatches.

For example andacondas average about 220 lbs while a polar bear 1100 lbs... and we aren't even talking max sizes. The record for a polar bear was 2200 lbs while I beleive for the andaconda was 550 lbs. which is still huge. And Komodo dragons average 150lbs.... while a killer whale male can be 11 000 lbs ....

For example andacondas average about 220 lbs while a polar bear 1100 lbs... and we aren't even talking max sizes. The record for a polar bear was 2200 lbs while I beleive for the andaconda was 550 lbs. which is still huge. And Komodo dragons average 150lbs.... while a killer whale male can be 11 000 lbs ....
Yeah...I like the idea of the thread but it is poorly executed.

But a lone man has killed several polar bears and at the same time there are stories of single Komodos killing several people. Therefore, if I have my MMA math right, a full grown Komodo dragon should be able to take on between 8 to 15 five year old polar bears at the same time. Science!

Back