Which Wrestlers Have You Had Your Picture Taken With And Autographed?

I have...

A photo of Rob Van Dam and myself when he stopped by my base in Arkansas. He autographed my copy of Fire Pro Wrestling D for the Dreamcast and he said he loved the Fire Pro Series..

A Stan Hansen action figure from Japan that he autographed and called me "His Brother In Christ."

An autographed photo of "The Red Queen", female Japanese wrestling legend Manami Toyota.

That's one handsome woman... Dang!
Fuuuck, that all makes me incredibly jealous. Especially the Hansen one but those are all huge.

I have...

A photo of Rob Van Dam and myself when he stopped by my base in Arkansas. He autographed my copy of Fire Pro Wrestling D for the Dreamcast and he said he loved the Fire Pro Series..

A Stan Hansen action figure from Japan that he autographed and called me "His Brother In Christ."

An autographed photo of "The Red Queen", female Japanese wrestling legend Manami Toyota.

That's one handsome woman... Dang!
Didn’t know they made one for the Dreamcast. I still have my Dreamcast hooked up and ready to go. Is it good?

Didn’t know they made one for the Dreamcast. I still have my Dreamcast hooked up and ready to go. Is it good?

Yeah, it's GREAT! It was sold in Japan only so I imported it back in the day! :)

Do you have World on the PC? It can run on a potato, and the mods are great.

These are all custom dudes of mine.

Do you have World on the PC? It can run on a potato, and the mods are great.

These are all custom dudes of mine.

I tried to play online with a buddy of mine when it was released. Did they tweak the netcode?

I tried to play online with a buddy of mine when it was released. Did they tweak the netcode?
I'm not sure. I only sim matches. I've simmed a few online with no problem but I imagine playing is rough with the timing.

I'm not sure. I only sim matches. I've simmed a few online with no problem but I imagine playing is rough with the timing.

Yeah, I think you're right. Dang.

chris masters, kenny king, bobby lashley, virgil, giant warrior and RVD. i think thats it. those were actually during the coverage of boxing events. i think thats it. i used to work security though and did some wwe, wcw and even an ECW show once. that was way better than any pics. being backstage was priceless

Back