Whitaker wants no part of Yoel again

ajcobra84

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
talks like he convincingly beat Yoel in the rematch and acts like most including media didn’t have yoel winning.

Guess Whitaker is content with a robbery win and we’re supposed to praise him for that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he turns into bisping and starts calling out Rockhold, machida, Vitor and old man hendo.

Whitaker needs Yoel cuz no one is interested in him facing no victims of Yoel.

talks like he convincingly best Yoel in the rematch and acts like most including media didn’t have yoel winning.

Guess Whitaker is content with a robbery win and we’re supposed to praise him for that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he turns into bisping and starts calling out Rockhold, machida, Vitor and old man he so.

Whittaker was beating that ass, until he lost his power arm . And even then, he was still backing Yoel up with one working arm and a jab. Pretty pathetic, really. Had Yoel gassed worse than Ngannou, even with the groin strike milking.

If Yoel is gonna continue ducking 205, he at least needs to successfully make weight at 185.

Last edited:
It would be pointless for Whitaker to waste any time pumping up another fight with Yoel that will never happen. There's no way in hell the UFC gives him a third chance to miss weight and mess up a title shot. He's going to LHW.

He is almost out of healthy limbs and officially beat him twice, why in all hell would he want to fight that monster again while he can fight Little Kelvin G and make the same money.<mma3>

Whittaker cleanly and definitivly beat Yoel twice why the fuck would he need to beat him again?

Rofl the motherfucker can’t even make weight.

Rob beat him twice already, decisively or not. No need for a " rubber match". Time for Robert to move on to new challengers and Yoel will have to keep winning and wait till he can face whoever becomes the new champ.

You clowns saying he’s beat decisively need to get The fuuck out with that bs

Whittaker was beating that ass, until he lost his power arm . And even then, he was still backing Yoel up with one working arm and a jab. Pretty pathetic, really. Had Yoel gassed worse than Ngannou, even with the groin strike milking.

If Yoel is gonna continue ducking 205, he at least needs to successfully make weight at 185.

I don't think his broken hand made any difference. I think he actually might have gotten saved by his hand because he was fighting safer but yet he still got caught, it's not like Whitaker was going to put Romero away.

talks like he convincingly beat Yoel in the rematch and acts like most including media didn’t have yoel winning.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he turns into bisping and starts calling out Rockhold, machida, Vitor and old man hendo.

SALT

Trilogies happened regardless of how convincing the previous wins were. So make it happen.

cant blame em, dudes a nightmare to fight. Keeps adding new tricks to his arsenal and gave Bobby hell. He's officially 2-0 despite the controversial decision so you can't blame him for wanting to move on to lighter opposition.

Back