"White Civil Rights Rally" ("Unite the Right" 2) Approved for August in DC

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"The National Park Service has approved an initial request for organizers to hold a second "Unite the Right" rally, this time across from the White House in August — one year after white supremacists gathered in Charlottesville, Va."

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/21/622144455/white-civil-rights-rally-approved-for-d-c-in-august

This time Dear Leader himself will have a view of the "great people on both sides" from his very own balcony.

tenor.gif

So, who's planning on attending the totally coincidentally timed the WR reunion in DC the next day?

Someone should scout out DC wireless hot spots so that all the Sherfronters can give us real-time updates.

Charlottesville declined organizer Jason Kessler's request to return to the city.

I wonder why.

Last edited:
It's like comic con for racists.

14660798_G.jpg

If the organization is actually about uniting people right leaning the should vehemently condem the supremacists.

If it is a supremacist rally everyone including the media should completely ignore them. The crying toddler gets attention, don't give it to them.

Last edited:
This will keep a more respected discussion of the rights of the only NON-PROTECTED class on the back burner. The media will use this to destroy that conversation for another year.

This will keep a more respected discussion of the rights of the only NON-PROTECTED class on the back burner. The media will use this to destroy that conversation for another year.

Have fun at the rally! Don't forget your shield.

"White Civil Rights" is redundant.

"Civil Rights" means "the same rights that straight white men have always had."

God does it make my skin crawl to have to say that even nazis have a first ammendment right

Poster that said we should all ignore them has the right idea

I saw a group of nazis out at the Renaissance festival trying to cause shock and trouble and everyone just ignored them and treated them like they werent there and they ended up leaving . It can be really hard to ignore trash like that but it does seem to work better than giving them the violence they desire

I saw a group of nazis out at the Renaissance festival trying to cause shock and trouble and everyone just ignored them and treated them like they werent there and they ended up leaving . It can be really hard to ignore trash like that but it does seem to work better than giving them the violence they desire

my-man.gif

There are many more racist black demonstrations than there are white. It is not a sin to be white.

Back