"White Civil Rights Rally" ("Unite the Right" 2) Approved for August in DC

Dafuq is that supposed to mean? I'm supposed to believe some random YT video and feel sorry for Fields now?
Watch the vid. It's only two minutes long. Your attention span should be able to handle it.

Why don't you just leave the WR again, nothing of value was really lost the first time.
Reaction-pic-Crying-meme.jpg

Watch the vid. It's only two minutes long. Your attention span should be able to handle it.
I did, it proves nothing. Just some autist harassing a random professor.

The KKK is more diverse than Klantifa.

antifa-group1.jpg

Its true. As a person of color, I am often appalled at the fact Antifa says it is fighting in my name. I don't recall calling for a white knight to save me.

"Random professor" or totally relevant and contextual to the topic at hand?

Dwayne-Dixon-1.jpg

Spikes-Tactical-Gun-Threatening-James-Fields.jpg
Why didn't you lead with that then? Either way what does that prove? He's not saying he chased Fields directly into Heather Heyer, the implication is Fields was somewhere else when he decided to run her over.

It's in the video. I told you to watch the video. I can't hold your hand through this.
I did, doesn't prove anything. And you don't have to do anything, in fact I'd prefer if you piss off and stop responding to me.

This will keep a more respected discussion of the rights of the only NON-PROTECTED class on the back burner. The media will use this to destroy that conversation for another year.

Like BLM had any success beyond being a test on how to keep the general public in a state of perpetual rage.

Nobody has one cept for the government and big businesses.

High time folks start seeing that.

Gas high as hell, we're steafy cutting checks to saudi's, but gotta make calculated moves at the pump.

But yo... Dodge say you can cop a Ram 1500 for 179 a month.

Shits all one big joke.

The Comedian was right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back