"White Civil Rights Rally" ("Unite the Right" 2) Approved for August in DC

rrnpp9ol.jpg

Don't forget your shields and special-needs helmets you fucking incels

Probably a George soro’s funded thing before the mid terms.

Not the first time this type of thing has happened. Is it thread worthy?

Its true. As a person of color, I am often appalled at the fact Antifa says it is fighting in my name. I don't recall calling for a white knight to save me.
Aren't you Asian?

Not the first time this type of thing has happened. Is it thread worthy?
Blacks can have pride
Asians can have pride
Gays can have pride
Whites can have.... an ethnostate?
Nazis aren't about white pride; they're about white nationalism, you dolt.

Last edited:
Blacks can have pride
Asians can have pride
Gays can have pride
Whites can have....

Nope.
As an Italian I call BS on this. We wear our heritage on our sleeve. So do the Irish. No one bats an eye because mainly it surrounding culture and not skin color. "White" is incredibly diverse and not tied to a culture. Those who go on about white pride are merely talking about their genetic superiority.

And Asians don't go around saying "Asian Pride" because they are not into trivial BS. Well except Filipinos.

As an Italian I call BS on this. We wear our heritage on our sleeve. So do the Irish. No one bats an eye because mainly it surrounding culture and not skin color. "White" is incredibly diverse and not tied to a culture. Those who go on about white pride are merely talking about their genetic superiority.

And Asians don't go around saying "Asian Pride" because they are not into trivial BS. Well except Filipinos.

You are aware that black is every bit as diverse as white? Blacks live in Italy. Blacks live in Ireland. Blacks live pretty much everywhere that whites live. So why then is black pride about culture where white pride is about genetics?

So if "black pride is about a cultural difference" than one must admit that difference details there to exist a "white culture".

Why then wouldn't they proclaim "African pride"?

The fact here is it's "ok" to be proud of your genetics so long as it's not white and that's primarily due to past aggression and atrocities whites have had to minority races...and the existence of the very racist KKK group who spam that phrase suggesting genetic superiority.

And since that's the case, you are now disarming one race of people of forever being allowed to openly be proud of their genetics while other race's can.

Which is bullshit.

You are aware that black is every bit as diverse as white? Blacks live in Italy. Blacks live in Ireland. Blacks live pretty much everywhere that whites live. So why then is black pride about culture where white pride is about genetics?

So if "black pride is about a cultural difference" than one must admit that difference details there to exist a "white culture".

The fact here is it's "ok" to be proud of your genetics so long as it's not white and that's primarily due to past aggression and atrocities whites have had to minority races...and the existence of the very racist KKK group who spam that phrase suggesting genetic superiority.

And since that's the case, you are now disarming one race of people of forever being allowed to openly be proud of their genetics while other race's can.

Which is bullshit.
Blacks in America have zero connection with their African culture. When they were brought here they were stripped of that. And when they came here they weren't referred to as Nigerians, Angolans, or from the tribes they came from. They were :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, negros, and blacks. Their whole existence and culture in the US is based on their skin color as that is their only frame of reference. If they had something more you'd have a point, but that is not the case.

I imagine blacks in Europe simply piggy back on Black American culture since its cool.

Which is bullshit.
well unfortunately "white pride" was hijacked by racist fuckwits and has been tarnished ever since, just like the swastika was originally supposed to be a piritual sign of luck(or something like that) but was hijacked by the nazis

we might disagree on most things, but I do hold some sympathy for those who just wish to be proud of who they are and cant because of some assholes

If the organization is actually about uniting people right leaning the should vehemently condem the supremacists.

If it is a supremacist rally everyone including the media should completely ignore them. The crying toddler gets attention, don't give it to them.
This. If people really believe it's a racist rally, ignore it. Giving them attention only helps them. It's stuoid to go and fight them as for some it shows that they are right.

They were out there. I knew guys that ended up on the wrong side. Thankfully they matured out of it. (one of them even has a mixed kid, now that's progress). Most of the guys who were involved i that scene are dead, in jail, grew the fuck up or moved to rural towns.

Or in Ernst Zundel's case, got his ass deported.

And Toronto Punk Scene, eh? BFGs for life.
BFGs, you guys take Ronald Dahl super seriously

This is take two for Trump to avoid being a fucking idiot. Disavow the group and actually use the not a politician angle but flat out telling them to go fuck themselves.

Everything is racist to the liberal communist fancy boys. Reading is hard guys, but you can do it. #Literacy
Rip, your trolling has gotten terrible. Almost as bad as @Palis has gotten. Sad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back