White cop Michael Slager sentenced to 20 years for killing Black man running away.

With any luck he'll be murdered in prison after they turn him into a toy.

Lol at using the word Pig

Should have to graduate High School to post in WR

Try cranberry juice.
I wonder which one of the old banned right-wing dogshit war room accounts you were. @KONE came back as a girl... Why did all of you pussies run away just to come back as weaker, dogshittier, even-more-worthless accounts?

The cops in the US have a pretty well known reputation for mistreating minorities and frequently not facing justice for incidents that would cause outrage in most developed countries.
Yes but no. Cops treat ppl the same relatively. There's been studies that've found that minority cops are more likely to shoot minority suspects. White cops are more hesistant bc they know even if its justified they have to deal with the media circus and death threats from BLM type ppl. White suspects get shot more frequetly in the same circumstances compared to "POC" suspects. Cops fuck ppl up, but dont push the narrative that it's the white evil cops vs the helpless black folk.

Maybe you weren't implying the race thing as heavily as I assumed, but it's not an uncommon thing to do. The whole left of the media constantly pushes it.

War machine got 36

Seriously how do you shoot someone 8 times on video in plain view during daylight hours and only get 20 years
because law enforcement are an elevated class above you peasant. learn to lick boots.

well....good

it would be awfully egregious to get away w/ this, on tape mind you

Another load of horse shit. Some low information nobody not getting the results he/she wants without having any idea wtf they're talking about =/= injustice.

A 2 second Google search yields a load of police convictions.

Also, the crime of actual murder is grossly misunderstood.

For sure, boss.

I wonder which one of the old banned right-wing dogshit war room accounts you were. @KONE came back as a girl... Why did all of you pussies run away just to come back as weaker, dogshittier, even-more-worthless accounts?

Great post.

Internet Tough Guy Detected

One previous ban questioning another previous ban. :D

Whoa... edgy. Do you geeks really feel empowered or something when you use the ol' "pig" label ? Seems you're a bit emotionally unhinged.

Someone in your family is a cop or you're a failed rookie who couldn't cut it. Get over yourself and your authoritarian worship, we've already got enough here. Body cams are the best thing to happen to the majority of the retarded beat cops.

Yawn... It's all happening in a vacuum, too ? While there are certainly legitimately shitty cops it's pretty grossly overstated and is usually perpetuated by emotionally overwrought types with no sense of objectivity.

Aren't you a cop?

No rape or torture

I’m being a little sarcastic in regards to it all

The truth is Nevada has strict sentencing guidelines vs the federal court which the cop wasn’t in.

Still it makes you wonder what justice means in America. Black and white one victim is dead another alive yet the perp for the crime that resulted in death will serve half the time Vs the one that resulted in tragic suffering yet still is doing tv interviews to discuss it all.

Michael Slager was the cop in that infamous video showing a cop shooting an unarmed Black man (Walter Scott) who was running away. Scott was shot in the back by Slager.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/ex-cop-mi...-24-years-161104432--abc-news-topstories.html

If it weren't for the video, this scumbag would have gotten away with it.

I got the names mixed up (Slager vs. Shaver) and thought this was the cop in Arizona that killed the guy in the hotel hallway.

I can't fucking believe that the Arizona cop was acquitted.

I got the names mixed up (Slager vs. Shaver) and thought this was the cop in Arizona that killed the guy in the hotel hallway.

I can't fucking believe that the Arizona cop was acquitted.

In both that case and this case the shooting was unjustified imo. Glad a jury got this one right.

Back