White cop Michael Slager sentenced to 20 years for killing Black man running away.

That is a hate-fueled, disgusting, false narrative.

And that's what disgusts me about a thread like this and the filthy media fanning the filthy lies against law-enforcement.

You should be ashamed and repent of that lawless, wicked attitude that is creating havoc across the US and throughout the world.

@Lowmanproblems

Right, and I'm sure you bitch and wine when wingnuts criticize the FBI and compare it to the KGB because they're investigating the DentureDotard.

Oh, and how many pigs have you seen condemn the constant killing of innocent civilians, or cooperate in the investigations of such murders?

I'm reminded of when I lived in Las Vegas and a cop shot a handcuffed suspect in the back as he was running away. I was a bit confused when people went on to say it was justified.

Right, and I'm sure you bitch and wine when wingnuts criticize the FBI and compare it to the KGB because they're investigating the DentureDotard.

Oh, and how many pigs have you seen condemn the constant killing of innocent civilians, or cooperate in the investigations of such murders?

Of course the condemnation happens all the time!

But the media, in a country of 330 million people, fans the flames of racial discord and hate by making it appear otherwise.

Like I said, murder is murder and yes cops who are convicted of murder should get punished harshly according to the law. But that doesn't justify broad-brush hatred of law-enforcement, which is a good thing. It's just as disgusting or as racial hatred if not more disgusting because it harms everyone with growing lawlessness.

I saw someone talking about it not long ago, and law-enforcement are becoming more and more fearful of entering certain neighborhoods thus the crimes against the elderly and handicapped are increasing. So who gets hurt the most is the most vulnerable black people.

I'm all for accountability. I also think the breakdown of the family unit and fatherlessness is the biggest root problem causing all of this mess.

Of course the condemnation happens all the time!

But the media, in a country of 330 million people, fans the flames of racial discord and hate by making it appear otherwise.

Like I said, murder is murder and yes cops who are convicted of murder should get punished harshly according to the law. But that doesn't justify broad-brush hatred of law-enforcement, which is a good thing. It's just as disgusting or as racial hatred if not more disgusting because it harms everyone with growing lawlessness.

I saw someone talking about it not long ago, and law-enforcement are becoming more and more fearful of entering certain neighborhoods thus the crimes against the elderly and handicapped are increasing. So who gets hurt the most is the most vulnerable black people.

I'm all for accountability. I also think the breakdown of the family unit and fatherlessness is the biggest root problem causing all of this mess.

Ya someone growing up a bastard is the reason pigs are shooting unarmed civilians. Maybe the problem is white racist pigs being given a badge and gun. Maybe there's something going on in the white community that leads to so many racist degenerate pigs who shoot black kids for fun.

Ya someone growing up a bastard is the reason pigs are shooting unarmed civilians. Maybe the problem is white racist pigs being given a badge and gun. Maybe there's something going on in the white community that leads to so many racist degenerate pigs who shoot black kids for fun.

Would you kill a cop if you saw him, had a gun and could get away with no one knowing it was you?

This is great news. During the first trial, I bet a black coworker $1 that Slager would be found guilty, that this one was open and shut. Time to reclaim that $1!!

Regarding the appropriateness of the sentence, the family voiced approval, so not sure why everyone in here is disappointed.

Good luck collecting on that.

Black folk never pay their debts.

Jk @TheComebackKid , @Strychnine @Falsedawn

War machine got 36

Seriously how do you shoot someone 8 times on video in plain view during daylight hours and only get 20 years

War Machine crossed the line after the first punch. Well, maybe the second.

I think cops should be held to the same standard - of course it matters to me. Which is why I said a murderer like the cop in the OP should get the death penalty.

Does it matter to you that there are tons of cops being murdered every single day? Where are the marches and riots for that? It's disgusting, lawless hypocrisy, that's what.

@uptheirons!

It does matter to me when a police officer dies, my problem is that the badge adds extra protection for offices when it shouldn't. It prolly has more to do with the whole justice system than the police themselves though.

They are citizens and should be held to the same standards for murder as everyone else.

It does matter to me when a police officer dies, my problem is that the badge adds extra protection for offices when it shouldn't. It prolly has more to do with the whole justice system than the police themselves though.

They are citizens and should be held to the same standards for murder as everyone else.

I agree that cops should be charged when they murder a civilian.

I also think those in charge should get special privilege so they can do their jobs. Cops aren't the same as you and me.

Teachers get special privilege over their students by being the ones who are allowed to talk in class, to lead, to dole out punishment, to grade assignments.

Authority is a thing and it is so underappreciated and understood by a growing number across the United States. This leads to lawlessness and anarchy plain and simple.

No it doesn't bother me because they either have or will end up killing an innocent person at some point, or will cover up for another pig who does, because the majority of them are uneducated trigger-happy power-hungry assholes, so fuck'em.

Curious if you have any statistics to back up such a bold claim.

Like, maybe how many police there are, and then maybe how many people get killed by police interactions.

Then maybe a rough method of determining how many were innocent, in the the subset of the number of people killed by police.

My thoughts are police officers should be in great shape so they can chase down shit heads and I think they should receive better funding and training so stupid shit like this doesn't happen.

When I was active duty we had an annual P.T. test. If you didn't pass, you had to go on the "Fat Boy" program. If you didn't pass that...

Well, there's always barber college...

I’d Rather get punched 8 times than shot 8 times

American justice

2.5 years per bullet
5 per punch
are you forgetting about the whole home invasion, rape and attempted murder thing?

I would think that this cop got a 20 year sentence for mitigating circumstances i.e. the victim had been fighting with him during a lawful arrest and took his taser and attempted to use it on him.

Back