White cop Michael Slager sentenced to 20 years for killing Black man running away.

are you forgetting about the whole home invasion, rape and attempted murder thing?

I would think that this cop got a 20 year sentence for mitigating circumstances i.e. the victim had been fighting with him during a lawful arrest and took his taser and attempted to use it on him.

I’m not

A I don’t believe he raped her.... they convicted him of alleged rapes from over a year ago in a different state which blew my mind

B I don’t mind the kidnapping charge however when combined with the rapes the sentencing guidelines were enhanced.

And c that’s my whole frustration with justice system

The sentencing guidelines in Nevada left war machine with basically 3 options for sentencing , 15-life 40-life or life. which he actually got the lowest(15-life) but when ran concurrently two 15-life sentence's plus some of the other stuff got him the extra 6 resulting in his total of 36 years to life.

Yet in a federal court a murderer got 20

back To my original argument a victim is dead the perp got 20

Victim Is alive perp got 36 to life

Double or more

Just doesn’t make sense

Both are scum I wouldn’t mind either never breathing free air again but the numbers hint strongly at the odds of the killer doing just that.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Curious if you have any statistics to back up such a bold claim.

Like, maybe how many police there are, and then maybe how many people get killed by police interactions.

Then maybe a rough method of determining how many were innocent, in the the subset of the number of people killed by police.

You know what the "blue wall of silence" is?

Would you kill a cop if you saw him, had a gun and could get away with no one knowing it was you?

You should ask that about black people to all the pigs who'll eventually shoot them for no reason other than to satisfy their racist bloodlust.

You should ask that about black people to all the pigs who'll eventually shoot them for no reason other than to satisfy their racist bloodlust.

I would.

And you didn't answer my question.

War machine got 36

Seriously how do you shoot someone 8 times on video in plain view during daylight hours and only get 20 years

With that said....20 years of your life gone at 40 is essentially a life ruined.

Med school was only 4 years and I swear it felt like 8000000 years to me. Prison isn't a place people can say time flies but I totally agree with your point.

Just trying to focus on the good side

Surely white privilege should've kicked in and declared him not guilty and gotten him a promotion and a raise.
Even White privilege occasionally takes a nap.

If cops were smart, they'd try to rid their departments of racists bad cops because it's the actions of the bad seeds that could very well end up having the good cops get killed because you got civilians luring cops somewhere then killing them or shooting them while they're sitting in cop car eating a donut.

You know what the "blue wall of silence" is?

I take that as a no, you don't have any sort of stastics, or perhaps your argument is better served avoiding such things.

As far as the blue wall of silence goes, I don't know if you are trying to say that the police hide the number of people that die in police interactions, and that we can't use statistics on deaths? I'm trying to find some sort of relevance to your post, in relation to mine.

You claim regarding cops in general, and them being killed in the line of duty was:

"they either have or will end up killing an innocent person at some point, or will cover up for another pig who does"

There would have to be extraordinary numbers in terms of people killed by police for this to have any merit, even granting hyperbole.

I'm curious how such a bold claim matches up to the numbers.

I take that as a no, you don't have any sort of stastics, or perhaps your argument is better served avoiding such things.

As far as the blue wall of silence goes, I don't know if you are trying to say that the police hide the number of people that die in police interactions, and that we can't use statistics on deaths? I'm trying to find some sort of relevance to your post, in relation to mine.

You claim regarding cops in general, and them being killed in the line of duty was:

"they either have or will end up killing an innocent person at some point, or will cover up for another pig who does"

There would have to be extraordinary numbers in terms of people killed by police for this to have any merit, even granting hyperbole.

I'm curious how such a bold claim matches up to the numbers.

It matches about as well as the wingnut claim that blacks are criminals and Muslims are terrorists. Sucks when people generalize, huh?

It matches about as well as the wingnut claim that blacks are criminals and Muslims are terrorists. Sucks when people generalize, huh?

Right, so you are shitposting basically.

Wrong. Pigs are known to cover up for their own, and most are power-hungry and trigger-happy.

Oh, so you do stand by what you said. I thought for sure you'd take the out.

But you don't have any sort of statistics to back your quoted claim up by the looks of it.

Oh, so you do stand by what you said. I thought for sure you'd take the out.

But you don't have any sort of statistics to back your quoted claim up by the looks of it.

Nope. Of course not.

Not sure why mods allow this type of blatant trolling.

And @IDL , shame on you for responding to such idiocy. ;)

Nope. Of course not.

Not sure why mods allow this type of blatant trolling.

And @IDL , shame on you for responding to such idiocy. ;)

I'm just responding for my own amusement. We both know he's shitposting but it's funny nonetheless.

20 years in prison as a white cop killing a black man. Good luck surviving that stint.

Might as well give him the death sentence.

Back