White cop Michael Slager sentenced to 20 years for killing Black man running away.

With that said....20 years of your life gone at 40 is essentially a life ruined.

Med school was only 4 years and I swear it felt like 8000000 years to me. Prison isn't a place people can say time flies but I totally agree with your point.

Just trying to focus on the good side

Shit, he could get a degree in prison.

Oh, so you do stand by what you said. I thought for sure you'd take the out.

But you don't have any sort of statistics to back your quoted claim up by the looks of it.

Truth hurts huh?

Truth hurts huh?

More like my sides hurt

You mocked your own reasoning about making huge generalizations, then went immediately back to standing by it, while totally avoiding any sort of statistical backing the entire time.

Good stuff.

Should have gotten life without parole. But I guess that is a better outcome than I was expecting considering the last trial had one asshole juror who just decided that he will never convict a cop under any circumstances and 5 undecided jurors. Thought he was going to walk after that.

More like my sides hurt

You mocked your own reasoning about making huge generalizations, then went immediately back to standing by it, while totally avoiding any sort of statistical backing the entire time.

Good stuff.

Yup, you're butthurt, can't handle the truth.

The phrasing of this thread is 100% race-baiting. Very disappointing @MicroBrew

Notice the two threads I posted on the main page where a white cop gets killed. In the one case where the killer was identified, he was a black man. I didn't identify race of either man in the thread title.

@uptheirons!

@Lowmanproblems

@Limbo Pete , @computer fogie , @Ruprecht , @Lead , @Captain Davis , @Zankou , @Madmick
imagine being so butthurt that you tag literally every mod who you've seen in the warroom.

Back