White guy murdered for defending black friend against racist

Lol, strawmen abound.
Should we start posting threads for every time a white person gets beaten or killed by blacks?
You would need a seperate sub-forum for it due to the sheer frequency.
Would that be race baiting?
I bet you would think so.

Crazy that you started this post with "strawmen" lol.

Those are not racism issues, those are political issues. That's what you get when each half of our country seems genuinely content with thinking the other half of the country is anti-American, and all the same. That's not a one-sided political issue, both sides are equally guilty of that right now, it's insane.

Edit: I see what you're saying, you are saying Trump has emboldened psycho leftists. That's accurate. They seem to believe they have a moral high ground on which to act crazy.

Yeah, Trump did not create racists. That line of reasoning is silly to me, there's no way he made somebody who was not racist become a racist (at least not very many). All he's done is give them an outlet to believe their racism is somewhat mainstream. Four videos come to mind immediately of people shouting down minorities and using Trump as part of their rant. Those people were already fucked in the head before Trump was elected, but it's shocking that anybody would use our President as part of a racist rant, let alone enough people to actually put together a youtube playlist of people doing it.

Yes, I agree that is political vs racial in the context of what it being said. I just have a general perspective of it being stupid people being stupid. Just a lot of the stupider people that lean to the right also happen to be racist and/or use racist language. I have no doubt that the MAGA hat stealing guy has at times said fuck white people, or was thinking to himself "look at these little white :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, im gonna take their hat". He had no problem calling them ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s", he is just that type of lowest type of trash person. And there are racist, trashy people on both sides of the political spectrum. The biggest factor is being stupid.

Smart people, even if they are racist, know not to do stupid shit. Usually anyways.

Crazy that you started this post with "strawmen" lol.
Not at all.
See, the muslim issue is tied directly to immigration and refugee policy, ie, politics.
This thread is just about some shiity people doing shitty things.

Well... that's an obvious hate crime if a racial slur was involved in vandalism incident.

Whereas an act of violence would be much trickier to prove either way without an expressed intent by the offender.
No, you could carve that same word into somebody you killed. That's gang initation-level stuff because it requires a sacrificial victim, so I obviously wouldn't expect it to be significant, but once again, you aren't thinking. Furthermore, I haven't until just now, when your ignorance about this was illuminated, seen you parse violence when discussing hate crime level changes over time as in the UCR statistics. Did I overlook that?

It’s a tragedy and needless crime.

He shouldn’t have followed him outside. You never know the risk and it’s never worth it.

Fucked up world we live in. A month ago a dude didn’t yield to me even though he had the sign. He cut me off and got out of his car. As he approached I yelled some shit and drove off. There’s assholes firing at cars due to road rage, people stabbing others for petty arguments.

You can’t avoid all confrontations but those that you can, you should. But it’s hard because in the moment, our egos take over and we seek vindication and justice. We willingly place ourselves in precarious situations because we see red and feel slighted.

Not at all.
See, the muslim issue is tied directly to immigration and refugee policy, ie, politics.
This thread is just about some shiity people doing shitty things.

You are saying that when a Muslim commits a crime, it's threadworthy because you can tie it to immigration policy, even though we already have over 3 million American Muslims. What do those 3 million American Muslims have to do with immigration? My buddy at work is Muslim, and his family has been in this country longer than mine.

I'm guessing you want to say Muslims are threadworthy because they have an ideology? But so do racists.

You only want threads about bad people who are minorities, not bad white people, and you are pretending politics only relates to minorities. That's just ridiculous stuff.

Here in the UK it's the left that hate the Jews.

Here in the UK it's the left that hate the Jews.
Same in Sweden! A politician in a left-wing party called Feminist Initiative said in an interview a week ago that Jews in Israel should be removed and transported to their "brethren" in America. Ethnic cleansing.

The biggest left-wing party in Sweden are normally not allowed to participate in "Kippa walks" because of their antisemitism and hatred of Israel.

I don't think Obama was racist because he was nice to the clock boy.

I don't think taking efforts to reduce the propaganda impact by our mortal enemies is an act of racism.
He didn't accuse Obama of being a racist. He accused him of worsening race relations.

You need to rewire your brain.

What I got from this thread so far is that reported Hate Crimes rose during Obama's term and the trend continues so it must be Trump's fault. Some drunken asshole who should have been at home with his baby was at a bar around 2-3 AM and decided he couldn't forgive a slight that occured to his friend so some other drunken asshole shot him. And hate crimes are / aren't subjective depending on who is talking about them and what their belief is. Sound right?

No, you could carve that same word into somebody you killed. That's gang initation-level stuff because it requires a sacrificial victim, so I obviously wouldn't expect it to be significant, but once again, you aren't thinking. Furthermore, I haven't until just now, when your ignorance about this was illuminated, seen you parse violence when discussing hate crime level changes over time as in the UCR statistics. Did I overlook that?

Again, that would be an obvious hate crime then... that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the likely uncountable crimes motivated by racial hatred or other biases in which the intent cannot be determined.

He didn't accuse Obama of being a racist. He accused him of worsening race relations.

You need to rewire your brain.

Ok, I don't think Obama made racial relations worse by being nice to the clock boy.

I don't think Obama made racial relations worse by attempting to lessen the blow of our mortal enemies's propaganda.

You are saying that when a Muslim commits a crime, it's threadworthy because you can tie it to immigration policy, even though we already have over 3 million American Muslims. What do those 3 million American Muslims have to do with immigration? My buddy at work is Muslim, and his family has been in this country longer than mine.

I'm guessing you want to say Muslims are threadworthy because they have an ideology? But so do racists.

You only want threads about bad people who are minorities, not bad white people, and you are pretending politics only relates to minorities. That's just ridiculous stuff.
More strawmen. I never, nor has anybody ITT, made those claims.
The muslim issue is tied to immigration policy, as I stated clearly. I don't give twoshits whoyour buddy is. When a muslim commits an act of terror (see there's the political angle), it then becomes threadworthy. Racists pricks being racist pricks isn't in the same fucking league, let alone ballpark, as terrorism.
And, not only muslims, but illegal immigrants as well.
As I stated if I were to just start posting random attacks on whites from blacks, it would be deemed race baiting.
So, why don't you tell me:what is the political angle worthy of debate here?

What I got from this thread so far is that reported Hate Crimes rose during Obama's term and the trend continues so it must be Trump's fault. Some drunken asshole who should have been at home with his baby was at a bar around 2-3 AM and decided he couldn't forgive a slight that occured to his friend so some other drunken asshole shot him. And hate crimes are / aren't subjective depending on who is talking about them and what their belief is. Sound right?

The trend didn't just continue, it increased by 20% or more in some areas.

Hope this helps.

The muslim issue is tied to immigration policy, as I stated clearly. I don't give twoshits whoyour buddy is. When a muslim commits an act of terror (see there's the political angle), it then becomes threadworthy. Racists pricks being racist pricks isn't in the same fucking league, let alone ballpark, as terrorism.
As I stated if I were to just start posting random attacks on whites from blacks, it would be deemed race baiting.

So what you're saying is you only like to hear about individual crimes when the crimes support the narratives you ascribe to, right?

I've been to that bar a few times. I work with people who knew the victims family. He didn't go to the car to fight with the shooter. From what I hear he knew the shooter and was going out there to calm him down.

Exactly this. its been reported several times, as it has also been reported that the shooter didn't just yell ONE racial slur....this pile of sh*t had been harassing the black guy and his friend for a while, while the black guy tried to ignore it. IT continued until the owner of the restaurant kicked him out.

But in true form the MAGAs aren't interested in facts at all. Just the narrative that the victim is the one who's at fault for going out to confront the guy , and then the same bullshit droning about how how blacks go around murdering tens of thousands of white people every single day lol. You know, the usual.

Again, that would be an obvious hate crime then... that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the likely uncountable crimes motivated by racial hatred or other biases in which the intent cannot be determined.
One would expect these ratios to be uniform, so I don't see how you're making an argument for an uptick in anti-black hate crimes.

One would expect these ratios to be uniform, so I don't see how you're making an argument for an uptick in anti-black hate crimes.

I didn't make an argument for an uptick in any specific demographic in hate crime, just hate crimes in general.

I even specifically noted that hate crimes against Muslims and Jews increased by the largest margin and the large increase in incidents happened post election.

Nobody posted a random attack of a white on a black. You seem to have created that argument out of thin air. It's bizarre how you create arguments out of thin air, and then say somebody else is strawmanning. Is that some kind of trick you use to confuse people, along with your strange use of paragraphs? Lol.

Racially motivated crime is every bit as relevant as Muslims and Hispanics. Racially motivated crime is a result of ideology, one that we have to combat in our country. If a Muslim's ideology is relevant, so is a racist's ideology.

This thread actually has some great debate in it. The discussion was going really well. Instead of whining about the thread, go back and read it.

Nobody posted a random attack of a white on a black. You seem to have created that argument out of thin air. It's bizarre how you create arguments out of thin air, and then say somebody else is strawmanning. Is that some kind of trick you use to confuse people, along with your strange use of paragraphs? Lol.

Racially motivated crime is every bit as relevant as Muslims and Hispanics. Racially motivated crime is a result of ideology, one that we have to combat in our country. If a Muslim's ideology is relevant, so is a racist's ideology.

This thread actually has some great debate in it. The discussion was going really well. Instead of whining about the thread, go back and read it.
I never said that they did, I said it would be no more than race baiting IF they did. You're reading skills suck, bro.
Do you even know what a strawman is? I'll edify you: it's presenting a counter-argument nobody is making, eg, saying that I only want to see threads that highlight a certain demographic over another. I never said any such thing.
I am disputing the political angle of this thread and others like it, but really it's not even important enough to me to keep arguing about it.
Carry on, then.

Back