White House staff secretary Rob Porter resigns amid abuse allegations

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
White House staff secretary Rob Porter resigned today after his two ex-wives came forward with abuse allegations.

What we're hearing: Nobody pressured him to resign, per multiple officials. A White House official said senior officials were trying to convince Porter “to stay and fight.” Those officials included Chief of Staff John Kelly.

https://www.axios.com/white-house-s...ons-9bf97afb-a59f-409f-ba74-8fb7aee20b65.html

The best people. Bravo to Kelly for standing up to defend a wife beater.

Currently dating Hope Hicks. He hits her and Trump will have him disappeared.

Women beaters are usually very stealth about it - I hope this is the case here and he's a really good liar because Kelly and Huckabee slobbering about his high integrity and exemplary character is friggin gross given the accusations.

This would be a big story under any other President. I bet this doesn't even make it to Friday.

In b4 a bunch of dolts come in and defend a woman beater. I guess that's a step up from defending Roy Moore?

Pedophiles, spousal abusers, rapists, white collar criminals, Nazis, Paul Ryan. The Rs are the moral party with all the best people.

This would be a big story under any other President. I bet this doesn't even make it to Friday.

Pshhhhh...

Son it's Weds and it won't even make 4 pages in the WR..

SAD. .

I hope this ends the narrative of Kelly is just a good guy who’s there to keep Trump in check. He is Trump’s number one enabler at this point.

Trump only hires the best, MAGA. Trump's staffing has been a major joke. Hope he feels ashamed of the people he keeps giving jobs to. For a businessman, he seems to lack the ability to find good candidates to fill these positions. Are we even shocked anymore? I dare say most of the people of sherdog would have less turn over.

This administration is like watching a car full of clowns slowly explode...

giphy.gif

I'm not big on people losing positions over accusations but we've clearly got a lot more than that here. So I'm offering a fair warning before certain posters get here:

If you suggest this is a result of #metoo unfairly taking someone down, it'll make it obvious you're an idiot who didn't read the information provided in this thread.

Now let's see who does it anyway and laugh....

The Trump bots are pretty quiet on this. Guess they are busy raging at Justin Trudeau and NPR.

Currently dating Hope Hicks. He hits her and Trump will have him disappeared.

Women beaters are usually very stealth about it - I hope this is the case here and he's a really good liar because Kelly and Huckabee slobbering about his high integrity and exemplary character is friggin gross given the accusations.
She also dated Corey lewandowski. She's into douchie guys. And the rough stuff.

Back