white men who tried to blow up mosque and apartment building demand Trump voters on the jury

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/me...lot-demand-trump-voters-on-their-jury-report/

Three men who are accused of plotting to bomb a Kansas mosque and apartment complex that houses Somali refugees have asked a federal judge to ensure that their jury contains a significant number of Trump voters.

The Associated Press, via ABC News, reports that attorneys for defendants argued on Friday that it would be wrong to only pick jurors from a pool of urban residents because they could be prejudiced against the defendants for political reasons.

In fact, the attorneys want to make sure the jury includes residents of rural parts of the state, who were more likely to have voted for President Donald Trump last year.

“This case is uniquely political because much of the anticipated evidence will center around, and was in reaction to, the 2016 Presidential election,” the defense attorneys wrote.

The AP also says that the defense attorneys believe that this trial “will require jurors to weigh whether the alleged conduct constitutes a crime or whether it is constitutionally protected speech and assembly and the right to bear arms.”

The three defendants — Gavin Wright, Patrick Stein and Curtis Allen — were arrested last year after officials uncovered an alleged plot to detonate truck bombs at an apartment complex in Garden City, Kansas, on the day after the 2016 presidential election. The three men were each charged with one count of conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction at the apartment complex.

The trial of the three men is scheduled to begin in March 2018.

Seems to me that, if they didn't want to be tried in the city, they should have tried to kill hundreds of people in the country. (Not how anything works, but I'd like to see the looks on their faces as someone tells them that.)

Wow. If they legit plotted to blow up a mosque like that, sentence them all to death

Doesn’t matter who the fuck the jury is. This wasn’t some hazy self defense or even vigilante case against some Muslim, They wanted to blow up random families

You wanna kill Islam extremists? Fly your ass over to Syria

Thing is if they actually got Trump voters they would be acquitted

These guys are no different than the radical Muslim fucks they hate...

Targeting innocent women and children is fucked up, and a pansy thing to do.

They were coming right for us.

Fuck them that's not the way it works.

And if they did what they are accused of and I was on the jury they would never breath free air again.

1) they're in Kansas, shouldn't be a problem
2) why announce this? isn't that the pt of the unspoken part of jury selection? surely they could ask some questions about immigration or what have you that can glean those views from perspective jurors.....

it shouldn't have to be stated, but these guys are morons haha

Don’t matter what American juniors they got they could of been Bearnie bro’s .. Trump voters no way they walk if they are guilty. They think since Trump has a hard stance on immigration and radical Islam that equates to being pos blowing up innocents? Shame on ppl who buy this up

I would vote for that POS receiving the death penalty.

I hope they get Trump voters as defence attorneys.

I wish them luck with that argument. As if the prosecutors couldn't use that as the exact reason to exclude those jurors due to the same political bias.

Either way it's pretty sad that these people tried to kill other people and they believe that Trump voters will condone their behavior enough to acquit them. Without saying a word about Trump, it is a frightening window into the mindset that some of these people are carrying with them - "People with my political leanings will condone my attempts to kill innocent people."

Don’t matter what American juniors they got they could of been Bearnie bro’s .. Trump voters no way they walk if they are guilty. They think since Trump has a hard stance on immigration and radical Islam that equates to being pos blowing up innocents? Shame on ppl who buy this up

This is exactly what I think. Trumpers prove they are the lowest form of human. We will see this on display tomorrow when Alabama elects Roy Moore

What company that Trump Voters have....... White supremacists and White terrorists.

Anyone know if namethejew or jewfacts has the inside scoop on this story?

Thing is if they actually got Trump voters they would be acquitted

This has got to be in the running for stupid comment of the day.

But of course you think it's true . . . because all Trump voters are full-fledged hate-filled murderers . . . right?

This has got to be in the running for stupid comment of the day.

But of course you think it's true . . . because all Trump voters are full-fledged hate-filled murderers . . . right?

It's true. A large % of Trump voters could care less about crimes such as rape, murder... as long as liberals are butthurt. THAT is the most important thing to them. Is this your first day here? Also see Alabama about to elect Roy Moore. Trumpers in some cases are simply ignorant/uninformed, those I can deal with but another percentage of them are simply scum of the earth who elect child molesters. Not to mention they sympathize with right wing white nationals so there is that... Care to name any redeeming qualities of your average Trump voter?

Back