white men who tried to blow up mosque and apartment building demand Trump voters on the jury

That's a nice write up for someone that was not there.

It's almost like something any literate, attentive person could do concerning one of the biggest stories in America that lasted 40+ days.

I'm sure all their public statements would have sounded much different if I was inside the compound instead of outside. Or with my head up my ass. Everything must sound quite different to you.

It's almost like something any literate, attentive person could do concerning one of the biggest stories in America that lasted 40+ days.

I'm sure all their public statements would have sounded much different if I was inside the compound instead of outside. Or with my head up my ass. Everything must sound quite different to you.
http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/american-standoff-illuminates-oregon-armed-occupation/

Just stop

You're either trolling or just not bright

Maybe you could post some Breitbart and Alex Jones bullshit, too. 4chan probably had some insight into it.

Everything I wrote was 100% accurate. And if you would have been here for the massive, massive threads going on at the time you would know that. Even the most fervent "patriot" supporter had to admit what these people did sure seemed to meet the technical standards of treason.

nm I thought you were attacking me. My apologies.

No worries, I understand lol. I had just written something that was kind of dumb, would probably be taken the wrong way and even saying something like "delete" would probably be taken the wrong way haha. Anyway, it's all good.

Maybe you could post some Breitbart and Alex Jones bullshit, too. 4chan probably had some insight into it.

Everything I wrote was 100% accurate. And if you would have been here for the massive, massive threads going on at the time you would know that. Even the most fervent "patriot" supporter had to admit what these people did sure seemed to meet the technical standards of treason.

Lol. That's the documentarian who filmed everything. Far from a conservative.

Look at you pure trolling now

So any person rioting or looting in the street after police brutality should be tried for treason?

So any person rioting or looting in the street after police brutality should be tried for treason?

They seized a federal building using firearms.

They threatened to kill any law enforcement that tried to remove them.

They called others to gather weapons, join their cause and kill government officials / law enforcement.

The demanded the removal of federal, state and municipal governments, to be replaced by their own.

In the middle of the seige, they brought in a former judge to help implement their own rule of law. They tried to negotiate with nearby communities in the implementation of their own rule of law, traveling to those communities during the seige.

They demanded the release of two criminals, convicted on the testimony of their own family members.

What I'm saying is not controversial and their actions were widely covered at the time. They were very happy to put themselves on camera.

posting a WND link... jfc. I'm sure they're not going to try to erase what happened in the minds of their idiot followers.

They called others to gather weapons, join their cause and kill government officials / law enforcement.

The demanded the removal of federal, state and municipal governments, to be replaced by their own.

In the middle of the seige, they brought in a former judge to help implement their own rule of law. They tried to negotiate with nearby communities in the implementation of their own rule of law, traveling to those communities during the seige.

They demanded the release of two criminals, convicted on the testimony of their own family members.

What I'm saying is not controversial and their actions were widely covered at the time. They were very happy to put themselves on camera.

posting a WND link... jfc. I'm sure they're not going to try to erase what happened in the minds of their idiot followers.

They they they

Lol. The link was an interview with the actual documentarian. Not a god damn conservative.

THEY THEY THEY.
Watch the damn documentary. It's not what you think. But shit, your mind is made up

The 2 criminals you speak of were convicted on BS. Even the ORIGINAL judge says the Feds caused this.

This is side tracking and playing devil's

Do you have equal outrage when we kill women and children as part of collateral damage? I am not saying it is right but if that is ok or acceptable a bad precident has been set.

I'm never down with women and children getting killed...even in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Hamburg or Dresden...

Citizens shouldn't have to pay the price because their government leaders are egotistical douche bags

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/me...lot-demand-trump-voters-on-their-jury-report/

Seems to me that, if they didn't want to be tried in the city, they should have tried to kill hundreds of people in the country. (Not how anything works, but I'd like to see the looks on their faces as someone tells them that.)
"Urban residents"? LOL
This article does not support the idea that they had any moral leg to stand on, or off, as the case may be.
"... protested the new injustice and ended up staging an armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge." They were "encouraged by the federal government’s stand-down from a previous armed confrontation in Nevada two years earlier on the land of rancher Cliven Bundy," the new injustice being that they were convicted of crimes in a court of law. They can go fuck themselves. The feds treated Bundy far too well, and they had every right to shoot the lot.

They they they

Lol. The link was an interview with the actual documentarian. Not a god damn conservative.

THEY THEY THEY.
Watch the damn documentary. It's not what you think. But shit, your mind is made up

Yeah, my mind is made up... because I was involved in the massive discussions that happened on this very forum as it was happening as we picked over every detail of what they said and did.

Newsflash for you, genius: a documentarian who denies they said and did what they actually said and did on national cameras and their own live streams is not a reliable source.

Which of their actions I've listed are you actually stupid enough to claim didnt happen?

Lol. What did the documentarian deny. What are you talking about

I wish them luck with that argument. As if the prosecutors couldn't use that as the exact reason to exclude those jurors due to the same political bias.

Either way it's pretty sad that these people tried to kill other people and they believe that Trump voters will condone their behavior enough to acquit them. Without saying a word about Trump, it is a frightening window into the mindset that some of these people are carrying with them - "People with my political leanings will condone my attempts to kill innocent people."
Precisely. This situation doesn't say anything about Trump (other than why he pandered in the way he did) but it speaks volumes about some of the people who voted for him.
This is exactly what I think. Trumpers prove they are the lowest form of human. We will see this on display tomorrow when Alabama elects Roy Moore
Certainly, they will show they're more interested in their team winning than worrying about what happens afterward, but then we already knew that after the results of the last election.

I'm never down with women and children getting killed...even in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Hamburg or Dresden...

Citizens shouldn't have to pay the price because their government leaders are egotistical douche bags

Drones suck. They have desensitized death and war in general

We see black and white video of explosions from afar

The people on the ground see something much different

Lol. What did the documentarian deny. What are you talking about

let's be clear here: you are the person here who is only learning about the events at Malheur just now. Others on this thread followed it very closely as it happened.

Which of the events I posted are you stupid enough to deny? Which events do you think your idiot link to WND is proving wrong?

let's be clear here: you are the person here who is only learning about the events at Malheur just now. Others on this thread followed it very closely as it happened.

Which of the events I posted are you stupid enough to deny? Which events do you think your idiot link to WND is proving wrong?

Because I didn't follow it here? I wasn't here

If 2 black guys were charged with terrorism and jailed for YEARS because a fire on their land accidentally got out of control. I would be just as pissed. AND SO WOULD YOU.

I never said everyone involved was an angel. So just stop with the trolling. But you are WAY wrong in thinking everyone involved was a terrorist or traitor.

EVEN THE FUCKING ORIGINAL JUDGE DISAGREES WITH YOU. And I think that judge has a better grasp on this than some guy on sherdog who only sees things through a political lense.

Once again dude. If the color of these farmers skin was Black blue yellow. It doesn't matter! What was done to them was way wrong.

From that documentary, this is especially fucking hilarious:
...in fairly and sensitively presenting all sides of a complex and troubling situation.... The documentary captures the classic modus operandi of an oppressive government..." What? LOL. 2 different incidents of armed men occupying federal land in opposition to the rule of law. And hardly any of them ended up in jail let alone dead. In a truly oppressive regime, hardly any (if any at all) would have lived to tell the tale from prison.

Because I didn't follow it here? I wasn't here

If 2 black guys were charged with terrorism and jailed for YEARS because a fire on their land accidentally got out of control. I would be just as pissed. AND SO WOULD YOU.

I never said everyone involved was an angel. So just stop with the trolling. But you are WAY wrong in thinking everyone involved was a terrorist or traitor.

EVEN THE FUCKING ORIGINAL JUDGE DISAGREES WITH YOU. And I think that judge has a better grasp on this than some guy on sherdog who only sees things through a political lense.

Once again dude. If the color of these farmers skin was Black blue yellow. It doesn't matter! What was done to them was way wrong.

Now you're just missing the truth of the story. There was a ban on starting fires in that federal park at the time and they didn't get permission before going onto federal land and starting a banned fire. That it got out of control isn't the problem. The problem is that they disregarded the rules in effect at the time. And they got years because the crime has a federal minimum sentence.

So I hope that no one would be pissed if 2 back guys trespassed onto federal land, directly disobeyed a standing federal order and then fucked up the park as a result thereof and those black guys got hit with the federal minimum sentence for their crime.

This constant "well if black guys did it..." thing only makes sense if we're clear on what the actual problem was. Otherwise it's just excuse making for people who fucked up.

Wow. If they legit plotted to blow up a mosque like that, sentence them all to death

Doesn’t matter who the fuck the jury is. This wasn’t some hazy self defense or even vigilante case against some Muslim, They wanted to blow up random families

You wanna kill Islam extremists? Fly your ass over to Syria

if only the shoe was on the other foot. oh wait.
gNXdyU9.png

Back