white men who tried to blow up mosque and apartment building demand Trump voters on the jury

Because I didn't follow it here? I wasn't here

If 2 black guys were charged with terrorism and jailed for YEARS because a fire on their land accidentally got out of control. I would be just as pissed. AND SO WOULD YOU.

I never said everyone involved was an angel. So just stop with the trolling. But you are WAY wrong in thinking everyone involved was a terrorist or traitor.

EVEN THE FUCKING ORIGINAL JUDGE DISAGREES WITH YOU. And I think that judge has a better grasp on this than some guy on sherdog who only sees things through a political lense.

Once again dude. If the color of these farmers skin was Black blue yellow. It doesn't matter! What was done to them was way wrong.

So, again, which of my points are you claiming didn't happen? None? You're just shooting your mouth off because you're ignorant, but want to believe they're good people?

Not surprised at all that Trump voters align themselves with scum.

Now you're just missing the truth of the story. There was a ban on starting fires in that federal park at the time and they didn't get permission before going onto federal land and starting a banned fire. That it got out of control isn't the problem. The problem is that they disregarded the rules in effect at the time. And they got years because the crime has a federal minimum sentence.

So I hope that no one would be pissed if 2 back guys trespassed onto federal land, directly disobeyed a standing federal order and then fucked up the park as a result thereof and those black guys got hit with the federal minimum sentence for their crime.

This constant "well if black guys did it..." thing only makes sense if we're clear on what the actual problem was. Otherwise it's just excuse making for people who fucked up.

They started the fires to cover up illegal hunting on government land. As according to testimony of family members who were present for it all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-that-led-to-the-bundy-clans-oregon-standoff/

@SBJJ

Honestly if you're a Muslim living in Kansas, what else would you expect? GTFO of there.
These guys are no different than the radical Muslim fucks they hate...

Targeting innocent women and children is fucked up, and a pansy thing to do.
The truly manly thing to do would be a dojo storm style mosque take down; challenge the toughest guy at the mosque to fisticuffs and if he loses convert it to a church.

Last edited:
I guess even Trump supporters think their fellow Trump supporters are low-lives.

It would be a strange jury if they had no Trump voters as he received 46% of the vote.

Actually, only 26% of eligible voters voted for Trump. So three Trump supporters in a Jury would be accurate.

2016a_0.JPG

Honestly if you're a Muslim living in Kansas, what else would you expect? GTFO out of there.

The truly manly thing to do would be a dojo storm style mosque take down; challenge the toughest guy at the mosque to fisticuffs and if he loses convert it to a church.

Yes!! Would pay to watch this shit

You wanna kill Islam extremists? Fly your ass over to Syria

I feel the same way about assholes doing bombings. If you really are fearless and think of yourself as such a badass, Get your ass to syria and iraq and take on the iraqi gov/syrians/russians that are wiping out your shitty false caliphate.

They are more likely to have a shitty random death that way so they chicken out.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/me...lot-demand-trump-voters-on-their-jury-report/

Seems to me that, if they didn't want to be tried in the city, they should have tried to kill hundreds of people in the country. (Not how anything works, but I'd like to see the looks on their faces as someone tells them that.)

Kind of a silly story.

I don't see how blowing up a apartment complex with truck bombs, has anything to do with Trump, or his voters.

Weird defense by the lawyer.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/me...lot-demand-trump-voters-on-their-jury-report/

Seems to me that, if they didn't want to be tried in the city, they should have tried to kill hundreds of people in the country. (Not how anything works, but I'd like to see the looks on their faces as someone tells them that.)

I seriously don't understand people like this. If you're going to kill, kill the people ruining your country.

If these migrants/refugees are causing you and your community problems you have the second amendment.

I have to say I wouldn't want to be judged by 12 "honest" progressives.

This is exactly what I think. Trumpers prove they are the lowest form of human. We will see this on display tomorrow when Alabama elects Roy Moore

Sad to hear I think you are being intellectually dishonest, I voted for Trump and as for Moore something that happened that long ago and he's hasn't been legally charged I could see why people would vote for him. I wouldn't vote for him, but I'm not blind and can see why someone would vote for their party. The hysteria reaction to the right is a big turn off for undecided voters

I guess even Trump supporters think their fellow Trump supporters are low-lives.

{<doc}

More like normal people think horrible people are.... horrible.

Or I guess if people want to start full retard shit flinging like your statement as a regular thing we can expect tons of threads matching what you said or for the opposing side.

A random Hillary supporter did something terrible and everyone condemns it. Even hillary supporters think their fellow Hillary supporters are low-lives...

{<doc}

More like normal people think horrible people are.... horrible.

Or I guess if people want to start full retard shit flinging like your statement as a regular thing we can expect tons of threads matching what you said or for the opposing side.

A random Hillary supporter did something terrible and everyone condemns it. Even hillary supporters think their fellow Hillary supporters are low-lives...

Did you read the OP?

They're just patriotic citizens striking back at the forces of multiculturalism and white genocide. I'm sure some of the Trumpsters around here will issue condemnations but if they're honest with themselves they basically have to admit that these men had their hearts in the right place and they were simply using the wrong tactics.

Did you read the OP?

Well after this post I am assuming you were you referring to the people that tried to blow up the mosque? They think other trump supporters are just as shitty as they are?

I took it as you talking about normal Trump supporters condemning these guys(trump supporters).

Well after this post I am assuming you were you referring to the people that tried to blow up the mosque? They think other trump supporters are just as shitty as they are?

I took it as you talking about normal Trump supporters condemning these guys(trump supporters).

The thread's about how they think they'll get leniency for attempting to blow up a mosque and an apartment complex full of Somali Muslims if the jury is stacked with Trump supporters.

Back