White nationalism is as much of a threat to U.S. as ISIS, According to FBI

Beastman09

He kneeled. We fight.
@purple
Reaction score
http://www.newsweek.com/white-nationalism-much-threat-us-isis-fbis-open-investigations-show-672623

The threat of white nationalist violence in the U.S. is at least as big a threat as that posed by the Islamic State (ISIS) and similar groups, the FBI revealed Wednesday.

Director Chris Wray told the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee that there are currently 1,000 open investigations into domestic terrorist groups and another 1,000 probes into groups with radical Islamist ideology.

But the similar numbers did not satisfy some members of the panel, with several complaining of a double standard in how attacks from white supremacists were investigated compared with those carried out by people who identified as having radical Islamist ideology.

The number of attacks carried out by white supremacists were “almost triple” those of those carried out by people who identified with groups such as ISIS, said Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill of Missouri. And government data obtained by The Hill suggests the number of white supremacist attacks compared to those from radical Islamist groups was as many as two to one.

Should've just said Trumpism to be more precise.

Are either really a threat on American soil? They seem like boogeymen, based on the scale of attacks, but Islamic terror seems much more tangible than white supremacy in other parts of the world.

Well ISIS has been pretty much defeated, so...

This is pretty clear if you ask me. Isis is really no threat at all whereas we already have tons of white nationalists here

Well they say that the number of attacks are triple for the White Nationalists so I guess that means they are more of a threat.

neither is a threat to the US
nobody takes white nationalists seriously
and you can't swim here from N. Africa or the Arab region

neither is a threat to the US
nobody takes white nationalists seriously
and you can't swim here from N. Africa or the Arab region

If Roy Moore is elected tonight I would say white nationalism is a major threat to this country

marxist ideology is far more harmful than any right winger could possibly be. while yes, isis and white neo nazis are both physical threats to the populace. However, Marxism and far-left ideology are far more damaging to our country.

If Roy Moore is elected tonight I would say white nationalism is a major threat to this country
to Alabama?

one guy, the country?

word?

I'm known for hyperbolic statements on here, but that's next level

The number of attacks carried out by white supremacists were “almost triple” those of those carried out by people who identified with groups such as ISIS

Did this report happen to compare the number of white people in the US to the number of Muslims? I'm no math wiz, but I'm willing to bet there are more than 3 whites to every Muslim.

marxist ideology is far more harmful than any right winger could possibly be. while yes, isis and white neo nazis are both physical threats to the populace. However, Marxism and far-left ideology are far more damaging to our country.

Yeah gender pronouns are much more damaging than mass shootings.

Any evidence to support this or just personal bias?

One of the many signs that the FBI is increasingly influenced by the Democratic party!!

Full retard.

Yeah gender pronouns are much more damaging than mass shootings.
Sweden disagrees. Also, in the US mass shootings are such a tiny fraction of deaths its actually pretty amusing this is your argument. Judging by your reply this is probably over your head.

Back