White nationalism is as much of a threat to U.S. as ISIS, According to FBI

Almost everything in that list have absolutely NOTHING to do with white nationalism.

They're lumping in people with anti-police views with white nationalists. They're lumping everything right wing with white nationalism.

I looked up a random name on that list. Eric Frein was not a white nationalist. He appeared in an Anti-Nazi film. There's absolutely nothing in his background that would even hint that he's a white nationalist.

Yea, no kidding. Amazing that people fall for that stupid fucking list

to Alabama?

one guy, the country?

word?

I'm known for hyperbolic statements on here, but that's next level
Pay no attention to the previously banned bro who said that Trump only won because of "white trash."

They take a handful of yokels in Charlottesville and make it seem that white supremacy is some nationwide epidemic...

I think I may have encountered...a handful of legit white supremacists in my lifetime.

I am a POC..

And the majority of the racist shit I hear on a regular basis is from other pocs and SLWLs/SJWs.

I remember that one youtube video Ripskater posted once where some older cowboy dude in Texas goes on reading a seemingly endless list of "white groups" across America. He then reveals that the punchline is in fact they weren't white but "black groups." By comparison the white list was rather tiny. I was just trying to find it but youtube is undergoing a good scrubbing of white feel-good videos from its roster of videos. I wish Rip was around still.

I remember that one youtube video Ripskater posted once where some older cowboy dude in Texas goes on reading a seemingly endless list of "white groups" across America. He then reveals that the punchline is in fact they weren't white but "black groups." By comparison the white list was rather tiny. I was just trying to find it but youtube is undergoing a good scrubbing of white feel-good videos from its roster of videos. I wish Rip was around still.

One of the many vics of sjw/SLWL cocksuckers.

Milo had a great commentary on this as well...

The way that the media and SJW parasites wanted to put forth this wild idea that white supremacy is so wide spread...

Meanwhile ignoring the wide scale violence of AntifA, Islamic terrorists etc..

Milo had a great commentary on this as well...

The way that the media and SJW parasites wanted to put forth this wild idea that white supremacy is so wide spread...

Meanwhile ignoring the wide scale violence of AntifA, Islamic terrorists etc..

Add in BLM which is doing it's fair share, arms linked (in many cases) with the two groups you listed.

You can be sure if there were a bunch of Nazi attacks the liberal media would be all over it.

That's what I'm saying. Even the dude in here that listed like 2 dozen over the last 20 years. Some were not even white nationalist. 1 was a die hard Bernie supporter.

It seems like the Media is trying to lump all the "white" crap as supporters of Trump.

It would be like the Media trying to lump Illegal alien crimes, Islamists and Inner City gang Violence as Obama or Clinton supporters.

Neither is something the Media should be doing

That's what I'm saying. Even the dude in here that listed like 2 dozen over the last 20 years. Some were not even white nationalist. 1 was a die hard Bernie supporter.

It seems like the Media is trying to lump all the "white" crap as supporters of Trump.

It would be like the Media trying to lump Illegal crimes, Islamists and Inner City gang Violence as Obama or Clinton supporters.

Neither is something the Media should be doing

They will lazily include everything including the kitchen sink (because lets face most kitchen sinks are white).

This thread got pretty weird and then I realized RIPWarrior was mucking it up.

FBI is working for the wrong people.

Yes! At last we're at the core! I have opened up a window into the heart of progress.

Help people realize and understand why this is happening.
No, it's a comment on how ineffectual your rage actually is. You can complain about whatever buzzwords you like, and hint at violence, and wishing death on people who disagree with you or whatever. You've set yourself into a corner where all you have is impotent anger. Voters will never agree with you, policymakers don't want anything to do with you, no matter whether they're left or right, or even somewhat radical.

All you have is disrupting discussions by burping up buzzwords. You're going to sit there and take it, and watch as your ideas continue to lose ground. And I'm not even far left. Enjoy your inevitable loss.

No, it's a comment on how ineffectual your rage actually is. You can complain about whatever buzzwords you like, and hint at violence, and wishing death on people who disagree with you or whatever. You've set yourself into a corner where all you have is impotent anger. Voters will never agree with you, policymakers don't want anything to do with you, no matter whether they're left or right, or even somewhat radical.

All you have is disrupting discussions by burping up buzzwords. You're going to sit there and take it, and watch as your ideas continue to lose ground. And I'm not even far left. Enjoy your inevitable loss.
<escalate99>

<bball2>

The masses are easily herded by multiple, extremely effective and powerful manipulation techniques/tactics. I meant progressives can die. The progressive, the fad....

People of every race, creed, walk of life etc. agrees with me and that's all that matters to me. We may be a minority but it's comforting knowing there's people out there that can see through the wall of deception.

You legitimately think that white nationalist terrorist attacks are less harmful to the country than liberal egalitarianism.

I almost feel bad for calling you a retard because it actually makes retarded people look bad. You're about as rational as that chinese dude who fell off that building and died, and yet i'd still take his impacted corpse in a debate against you.
tenor.gif

Back