White nationalism is as much of a threat to U.S. as ISIS, According to FBI

This is not an argument.

Edit: and is actually just more cringe.

Was I supposed to make an argument? Just trying to see what framework you're using to justify such a ridiculous claim.

This is pretty clear if you ask me. Isis is really no threat at all whereas we already have tons of white nationalists here

What, exactly, are the nationalists doing though ? Aside from some cheesy rallies ? What defines a "nationalist" ?

But only because they include Tim McVeigh. If you start at 2001 and only include public attacks, ISIS is clearly worse.

However there will be idiots trying to say the vegas massacre was white nationalistic terrorism, so who knows.

Did they ever discover his motive ?? It kinda died out in the news.

Was I supposed to make an argument? Just trying to see what framework you're using to justify such a ridiculous claim.

Progress brings countries to their knees. This is not a ridiculous claim.

Progress brings countries to their knees. This is not a ridiculous claim.

You're definitely a colonial subject pissed at whatever imperial power "civilized" or "modernized" your nation. You're Mexican, I'm guessing? The idea of progress isn't necessarily evil, but I agree that its dangerous when done through force, especially towards people that are anti-Science and cling to their traditions.

Milo had a great commentary on this as well...

The way that the media and SJW parasites wanted to put forth this wild idea that white supremacy is so wide spread...

Meanwhile ignoring the wide scale violence of AntifA, Islamic terrorists etc..

The term "white supremacy/supremacist" basically applies to any non minority that isn't a fellow sjw/slwl/racist non white. It's lost any real meaning and is a catch all for the overwrought loons mucking about making EVERYTHING a race issue. Talk about tilting at windmills. These psychotics are a hoot.

Aside from posting ignorant racist nonsense on SM or having sporadic rallies with tiki torches, what are these alleged "white nationalists" actually doing to minorities that's unlawful, offensive, holding them back, etc...? Any tangible results ?

As an aside, what have any of these left wing whack job protests accomplished ? A single positive change ?

Aside from posting ignorant racist nonsense on SM or having sporadic rallies with tiki torches, what are these alleged "white nationalists" actually doing to minorities that's unlawful, offensive, holding them back, etc...? Any tangible results ?

As an aside, what have any of these left wing whack job protests accomplished ? A single positive change ?
i can walk into a female washroom, does that count? or I can go to work in my construction boots and a dress and nobody will make fun of me( to my face at least)

i can walk into a female washroom, does that count? or I can go to work in my construction boots and a dress and nobody will make fun of me( to my face at least)

You're absolutely right. Forgive us of our oppressive ways ?

You're absolutely right. Forgive us of our oppressive ways ?
well my male side says yes, but the female side says no................ so confused. Can i give you an answer tomorrow when I'm back to normal

ISIS is just a group in a foreign country. It would be more accurate to say that Islamic jihad is a threat. And it's far more of a threat to life than white nationalists.

If country=government, then I would say FBI is 100% correct. There are a lot of crazy white people that would like to see government fall.

The biggest threat by far are the top 0,1 percent who keep gutting the middle class and killing the poor for their own gains.

If Roy Moore is elected tonight I would say white nationalism is a major threat to this country

we get it. you hate your country. what are your plans to leave? i hear China is looking for teachers. i bet you would love it there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back