White nationalism is as much of a threat to U.S. as ISIS, According to FBI

This is pretty clear if you ask me. Isis is really no threat at all whereas we already have tons of white nationalists here

And black nationalists and brown nationalists....hell lets cut with all the cool sounding labels and call it what it is....

Violent cowardly criminals that prey on the innocent.

And black nationalists and brown nationalists....hell lets cut with all the cool sounding labels and call it what it is....

Violent cowardly criminals that prey on the innocent.

We have black nationalists in mass here in the US? I'm not disagreeing with you but can you show me where?

We have black nationalists in mass here in the US? I'm not disagreeing with you but can you show me where?

Perhaps you misunderstood me when I said let’s drop the cool labels...

Yes, we have cowardly violent criminals in the US that prey on innocent people. If, it tickles your fancy to label them further by race, skin color, ethnicity, religious beliefs, political beliefs etc....then by al means feel free to do so.

Perhaps you misunderstood me when I said let’s drop the cool labels...

Yes, we have cowardly violent criminals in the US that prey on innocent people. If, it tickles your fancy to label them further by race, skin color, ethnicity, religious beliefs, political beliefs etc....then by al means feel free to do so.

If it tickles your fancy to lump all criminals together and think the same thing that works in Texas is going to work in California is going to work in Chicago then you are kidding yourself and would make a terrible criminologist

Never said there wasn't any but that the media goes into hyperbole about it.

There is a poster in this thread who said that social justice warriors are worse than Radical Islamists and Nazis. If we are looking for wild hyperbole, I think that takes the cake by a wide margin.

Never said there wasn't any but that the media goes into hyperbole about it.

the road to the 2008 election really brought out the worst in people. it was the beginning. my join date here was my first day working for CBS & all the way up to the election that year, I saw the profound racism from the southern/mid western states all captured on camera in the raw footage in the editing bays. you're seeing the "G rated" final product in that video. I assure you.

you can check my post history, I don't have any attachment to race baiting etc/blaming presidents etc. - you just simply can't deny something that was always there.

Interesting.

When was the last time a white supremacist blew himself up in a crowd ?

ISIS isn't defeated. ISIS is an idea. You can't defeat ideas with bombs, you can only defeat ideas with reason.

You cannot defeat Islam with reason. It is not holy water you sprinkle on things and rids them of evil spirits.

There is reason to do anything. To blow up people who oppress you can be reasonable. Why not? Everybody does it.

As Jung said: reason alone will not suffice.

Belief is far more powerful.

If it tickles your fancy to lump all criminals together and think the same thing that works in Texas is going to work in California is going to work in Chicago then you are kidding yourself and would make a terrible criminologist

I didn’t lump all criminals together you did.

If we applied a simple law “remove all violent criminals from society” and applied it across all states, then we’d be off to a good start.

We could pilot this by starting with a sub set of cowardly violent criminals that kill unarmed innocent people. A further subset would be to execute those that have rock solid evidence.

Such as Dylan Roof....

You cannot defeat Islam with reason. It is not holy water you sprinkle on things and rids them of evil spirits.

There is reason to do anything. To blow up people who oppress you can be reasonable. Why not? Everybody does it.

As Jung said: reason alone will not suffice.

Belief is far more powerful.

I wasn't trying to be so literal buddy, all I meant was this isn't a problem we can bomb away.

You're wrong, and there's documented evidence to the contrary.

Horseshit.
"Researchers from the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University said in February that hate crimes across nine metropolitan areas of the U.S. rose more than 20 percent in 2016 because of the presidential campaign and Trump’s victory."
And that's just one example.
Edit: see the post below for more.

Lol... You believe that trash ?! Do you also weep about the grossly disproportionate amount of black on white violence ?

You're wrong, and there's documented evidence to the contrary.

Horseshit.
"Researchers from the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University said in February that hate crimes across nine metropolitan areas of the U.S. rose more than 20 percent in 2016 because of the presidential campaign and Trump’s victory."
And that's just one example.
Edit: see the post below for more.

This didn't address my post at all.

Looks like we didn't clear out nearly as many dog whistling closet racists as i thought we did in the Charlottesville thread.

Fucking LOL at this Mark guy with the Hilter's dream boy av. Perfectly fitting.

Bubba Zanetti from Mad Max is an iconic villain. You're really stretching here.

Fucking LOL at another overwrought loon finding a racist, xenophobe, blah blah blah... Behind every blade of grass.

Bubba Zanetti from Mad Max is an iconic villain. You're really stretching here.

Fucking LOL at another overwrought loon finding a racist, xenophobe, blah blah blah... Behind every blade of grass.

Damn it man!!! I was literally about to post and ask if your av was ToeCutters brother...and throw out a disclaimer....just tell me if I’m wrong and if I’m in the right area....just realized that TC’s brother had brown wavy hair

There is a poster in this thread who said that social justice warriors are worse than Radical Islamists and Nazis. If we are looking for wild hyperbole, I think that takes the cake by a wide margin.

I stand by that..

Sjws and SLWLs (whom you defend on a daily basis) are just as dangerous if not more so.

The only thing that is holding them back is that they do not hold many positions of power..

In due time...but please continue to martyr these racist fucks.

I stand by that..

Sjws and SLWLs (whom you defend on a daily basis) are just as dangerous if not more so.

The only thing that is holding them back is that they do not hold many positions of power..

In due time...but please continue to martyr these racist fucks.

How many people have social justice warriors killed?

You've created a super villain out of random Twitter hacks and college kids.

How many people have social justice warriors killed?

You've created a super villain out of random Twitter hacks and college kids.

You don't live in seattle...and obviously you didn't pay attention to what happened in evergreen college, and in the town of Oberlin, Berkley, and countless other colleges across the U.S..

It's only a matter of time before they kill someone...but it wouldn't shock me if you defended these racist fucks too.

You can't even disparage @HomerThompson for being a snitch bitch.

You don't live in seattle...and obviously you didn't pay attention to what happened in evergreen college, and in the town of Oberlin, Berkley, and countless other colleges across the U.S..

It's only a matter of time before they kill someone...but it wouldn't shock me if you defended these racist fucks too.

You can't even disparage @HomerThompson for being a snitch bitch.
{<jimmies}

President-elect Homer Thompson to you, pussy.

giphy.gif

Back