White nationalists return to Charlottesville

I've made it.
RT is what Putin wants you to understand and know.
They're not a legitimate source of anything but Kremlin propaganda.

You didn't make shit.

You asked me if Russia was my friend. I answered and then you brought up RT for no reason.

The news media is propaganda everywhere. You unfortunately have to filter everything including the internet to get a good understanding of what's going on.

Last edited:
You didn't make shit.

You asked me if Russia was my friend. I answered and then you brought up RT for no reason.

The news media is propaganda everywhere. You unfortunately have to filter everything including the internet to get a good understanding on what's going on.

You got the point and just proved it, fool

I'm sure you think you're being funny.
Germans thought Hitler was laughably funny, at first. Eventually, they gave him and his party total power; even they were surprised at how easily they swept in.

So you're saying I should be more worried about Antifa then i am? Thanks buddy

I like how these tough guys were bitching about Wolfenstein 2. They're such warriors, they turned into my mom in 1993. "That game is evil!!"

I think you forgot the rifles and clubs some of them arrived with? I'm not excusing the other sides actions, just pointing out an error iin your recollection.

The ones with rifles at the first protest weren't neo-nazis. They were 2nd amendment supporters - remember it was billed as a protest to unite the right wing groups - and they weren't wrapped up in the violence.

I never said Neo Nazis....I said racist....Yes I think there is more racist than SJWs.

How would you know? Are you a racist or SJW yourself?

Would you even know your were in a complete school of SJWs if u yourself agreed with them! No, you'd just believe u were all regular folks.

Do you think Hannity thinks he's radical? Do you think The Hollywood Left all realize they are Liberal zealots?

I agree, which is why I think they should just be ignored.

And how hard is that? We're talking about a few hundred guys across the country. The media made a mountain out of a molehill with these guys. They're just a bunch of fucking losers given a megaphone by the sensationalist media.
Yeees. The EVIL MEDIA created these hateful assholes. It was the media, of course! Trying to inform us, it's so Unamerican.

I knew I should have worded that differently.
Do you read RT?
Can you provide us with any proof that you thought Russia was such a threat before Trump. Or did you just decide to hate Russians when your part told u to

Can you provide us with any proof that you thought Russia was such a threat before Trump. Or did you just decide to hate Russians when your part told u to
Proof of what I thought ten months ago?
This is the level of argumentation you bring?
It's like arguing with a child.

Proof of what I thought ten months ago?
This is the level of argumentation you bring?
It's like arguing with a child.

Child, Fool, etc. Do you normally name call when debating with people?

Bottom line, you follow what your party tells you.

2015 RUSSIA GOOD

2017 RUSSIA EVIL

The nerdy white guys with tiki torches came back? I guess they got tired of watching weird anime and mean-tweeting about immigrants.

Not sure why people are so defensive of these losers. By the 4th & 5th post in this thread there were already the usual suspects showing up to say, "It's not that many!"

Can we just agree these people are dweebs and condemn them and their beliefs? Seems strange that people are so defensive.

The nerdy white guys with tiki torches came back? I guess they got tired of watching weird anime and mean-tweeting about immigrants.

Not sure why people are so defensive of these losers. By the 3rd and 4th post in this thread there were already the usual suspects showing up to say, "It's not that many!"

Can we just agree these people are dweebs and condemn them and their beliefs? Seems strange that people are so defensive.

If they are being peaceful. Let them be

Being dumb is not a crime.

If 50 members of BLM get together the last thing we need is it plastered all over the news.

If the groups get violent then the police should put them down hard.

Not sure why people are so defensive of these losers. By the 4th & 5th post in this thread there were already the usual suspects showing up to say, "It's not that many!"

They are good people. Trump told me so.

If they are being peaceful. Let them be

Being dumb is not a crime.

If 50 members of BLM get together the last thing we need is it plastered all over the news.

If the groups get violent then the police should put them down hard.

Something does not have to be illegal for it to be condemned. For example, the incredible outrage on here from football players kneeling during the anthem. That's not illegal, but there was incredible backlash.

Those same people's response to neo-Nazis is, "There's not even an lot of them!!"

It's pretty revealing, in my opinion. The things that people choose to be outraged over say a lot about who they are.

Child, Fool, etc. Do you normally name call when debating with people?
Yes, in the WR. It's standard, really

Bottom line, you follow what your party tells you.
I don't have a party, I don't belong to one. I've voted for both republicans and dems and a few other.

2015 RUSSIA GOOD

2017 RUSSIA EVIL
NO. Russia has always been fucked. You're reading what YOU want to read into my politics and tilting at windmills.

Back