White QB privilege in NFL - New Article

lemme tell you my friend JP was an all American in high school, got recruited by all the top colleges, was predicted to go pro but he wanted to be a marine so went to the naval Academy. he didn't play cause he wasn't an option quarterback. he was killed in fallujah. fuck these whiney pussified high and might cunts. fuck em all
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Blecksmith

At this time I'd like to give props to Ed Wang. Dude is 6' 5" and 325 lbs, made it to the NFL, and is an example of the only time an Asian Wang was comparable to a black counterpart.

It's a fucking million dollar game not some 6yr old pee wee bullshit rec league. Shit actually matters here.

Remember when Christian McCaffrey was shit on during draft process ?

At this time I'd like to give props to Ed Wang. Dude is 6' 5" and 325 lbs, made it to the NFL, and is an example of the only time an Asian Wang was comparable to a black counterpart.
c71.jpg

Jokes apart it seems there is a prejudice against asians in american sports. Jeremy Lin was a good player that was not drafted because he was asian. I'm not saying he is the best or anything, but if he was called Jerome Lin he would've been drafted earlier. I bet it also happens to a degree with white and latinos in black dominated sportsballs like american football and basketball.

this jerkoff chuck modi is trying to get his name out there as a supposed journalist by playing the race card on an issue that doesn't exist. these shitlib fails are adding up rapidly as more and more poeple get stuck in the unreality bubble.

Yeah dude seems like a total self-hating virtue signalling clown.

Young couldn't read a defense and only could run a limited offense -- when your athlectism fails, you need to rely on your saviness -- if you have none, well what do you expect is going to happen. He's going to play in the CFL and you will see where he's at. But if you're a QB that relies on a cannon arm and fast leg, you expect those attributes to go first. He could never stand in the pocket and read options like other current older QB's

RG3 has gotten more chances than anyone could've expected -- he's made of glass and held together by spit. After his rookie year you noticed an incredible decline because he's perpetually hurt - and again, when you're a QB that relies on athleticism and injury proned, your slope his going to be huge

CK is good enough to play but any team that takes him also takes on a media shit storm that will automatically be the focal point of the remainder of their season. You may be a supporter of him and his cause, but as a coach, GM and or owner I guarantee you wouldn't sign him due the pressure and spotlight it puts on the remaining 50 players on your team. All of the sudden every member of the team is under a massive lense and the narrative switches from actually playing football and prepping for Sunday to a mass onslaught of questions, thoughts and cameras around you for 10 hrs a day.

No executive is going to want to take that on right now -- black or white.

Watson will be the next example of this.

This^
VY could not even call blocking assignments for his O-line. I heard he could not get the calls in his helmet then relay it in the huddle. VY was the dumbest person on the field and you can not have that as a QB.

It was nothing to do with race. It was their coach being a dumbfuck moron who didn't like his average (still top 30 so NFL starter level) quartback and took a stupid gamble that rightfully made him look like a fool

Kailee Wong, Dat Nguyen, Patrick Chung (has some chinese),

Remember when Christian McCaffrey was shit on during draft process ?
And Rivera is a dumbass and isn't handing the ball of to him and is only using him as a decoy/in a Woodhead role... course... Rivera routinely looks like he's both constipated and shitting sour water at the same time on the sideline.

Mediocre QB, who walked away from a contract, shits on the fanbase, and let's his gf shit the on the owners who would potentially hire. Let alone being a self-righteous moron who pretends to be a martyr to save face. Can't imagine why anyone hasn't signed that gem.

What about Michael Vick? I'm not anti Kap but can understand why owners would want to avoid the controversy he brings.
Michael Vick? The guy who spent 13 seasons in the league, not counting a 2yr prison stint for torturing dogs, in the middle of his career? Michael Vick is pretty much the antithesis of the CT that the NFL has a bias against black QB's.

Krapperneck's Mommy:

Russo, who now lives in Colorado, is the co-founder of Linked Thru Love, an advocacy group "for changing stigmas and stereotypes for birthmothers and adoption."

She was 19 years old, single and destitute in Milwaukee when she gave birth to Kaepernick in 1987. She gave him up for adoption.

His birth father is African American and left Russo — who is white — before their son was born.

She gave him up for adoption — and he was taken in by a white couple, Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, who had two children.

He was raised in Wisconsin and attended grade school in California.

GET SHIT ON

Mediocre QB, who walked away from a contract, shits on the fanbase, and let's his gf shit the on the owners who would potentially hire. Let alone being a self-righteous moron who pretends to be a martyr to save face. Can't imagine why anyone hasn't signed that gem.

lol truth

The sample size is far too small to make any claim of a pattern.

Michael Vick? The guy who spent 13 seasons in the league, not counting a 2yr prison stint for torturing dogs, in the middle of his career? Michael Vick is pretty much the antithesis of the CT that the NFL has a bias against black QB's.

Thanks. That was essentially my point...

Vick wound up in the NFL again after being punished. There was some media spotlight that came with it, but it faded. Vick was also a much better and more talented QB than Kap.

Look, if Kap had Aaron Rodgers like QB skill he'd still be in the league -someone would take the chance. But Kap is a back up with a little talent, but not enough to cancel out the risk of backlash. No team wants that headache for a backup.

Yes, which is why I brought him up. I should have been more clear in my post, but we agree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back