White south Africans boers fleeing to Russia 15,000 expected

why aren't they just flying into jfk and ubering up to roxham road like trudeau said they could?

i figured an anglo nation would be first choice. why they not go to UK or canada or Australia?

and yes i chose source that not RT so you people who claim it propaganda can see it is real.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/248587

Because they have refused to take them. Western nations have largely ignored the issue because it paints the south African government in a bad light and the more whites that leave the worse their economy becomes. Back in 2014, the last report by the Genocide watch released a report that highlighted serious evidence the ANC and the government of Zimbabwe had been acting to secretly arm groups attacking South African farmers in order to drive them out of the country. They also reported that the 80000 whites murdered number that had been the object of much debate was actually likely low and that the real number was probably around 100000. Genocide watch has been under constant pressure to downplay anti-white violence in the country by western media and political groups. The entire South African situation is insane.

The UK should be making it a priority to allow these people to settle here, if they wish to.

Why not the Netherlands or Belgium? Boers originally from there. It is probably warmer than Russia too.

Russia has hundreds of thousands of acres of farmland that aren't being used. They want these SA farmers to come make the land productive.

White Western countries do not want white refugees. It doesn't fit the agenda and the plan to change the demographics of white countries. It also doesn't fit the narrative that white people are evil and Africans are victims.

The UK should be making it a priority to allow these people to settle here, if they wish to.
nah-man.gif

we dont need anymore racists thanks very much

Before the Boers leave I hope they salt the earth and destroy the plumbing and all the farm infrastructure. Let everyone starve.

i figured an anglo nation would be first choice. why they not go to UK or canada or Australia?

and yes i chose source that not RT so you people who claim it propaganda can see it is real.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/248587

Its very moving that Russia has offered the Boers asylum. While Australia is accepting some Boers @Ruprecht knows more about this. My understanding is the Boers are not considered refugees by most of the western countries because the government of South Africa is trying to downplay the farm murders and argue that the farmers should not be given prefered treatment over blacks who want to go overseas.

People escaping race based genocide are racists? The are victims.

They self admit they are racists..... western civilisation doesnt need anymore racists.

I dont get why all of a sudden people want to admit thousands of extreme refugees to one country...... what could be the main difference between them and other refugees?

They self admit they are racists..... western civilisation doesnt need anymore racists.

I dont get why all of a sudden people want to admit thousands of extreme refugees to one country...... what could be the main difference between them and other refugees?

So you have no problem with the flood of economic migrants already coming in but these people who are being murdered left and right i.e. actual refugees let them die because they are angry at the people who are murdering them?

So you have no problem with the flood of economic migrants already coming in but these people who are being murdered left and right i.e. actual refugees let them die because they are angry at the people who are murdering them?
Id take a share of refugees like I wanted to do during any other crisis, I was just saying I dont want them "prioritised" as @WhitebeltXL suggested. I certainly dont want to see these people wiped out, all nations should play a part to help them. Just like they should do when other refugees need help.

Back