White south Africans boers fleeing to Russia 15,000 expected

Im not lying..... you were excusing adults marrying 10 year old girls.
I said it didn't happen around me. I've never seen it with my eyes. Like, not in the state of Michigan. How is that excusing or supporting? Of course it isn't, but strawmen are what you have so I'm out. I oppose marrying 10 year olds under any circumstance.

I said it didn't happen around me. I've never seen it with my eyes. Like, not in the state of Michigan. How is that excusing or supporting? Of course it isn't, but strawmen are what you have so I'm out. I oppose marrying 10 year olds under any circumstance.
so that means it isnt happening? you said you werent turning a blind eye whilst being in the same country its happening.

i figured an anglo nation would be first choice. why they not go to UK or canada or Australia?

and yes i chose source that not RT so you people who claim it propaganda can see it is real.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/248587

Thank you Russia! XOXO

I wonder why they are being victimised?

The color of their skin? Are you okay with this? Yes, villainizing people because of their color or ethnicity is a thing tried by great people like the KKK and the NAZIS.

The color of their skin? Are you okay with this? Yes, villainizing people because of their color or ethnicity is a thing tried by great people like the KKK and the NAZIS.
someones naivety is showing

If this is happening, I mean the oppression and exodus, why is the international community accepting it and not taking strong actions against South Africa?

She, ahem, I mean "they" or maybe we can say "those people" were "asking for it" due to "the past"?
I wouldnt say "asking for it"..... but theres a history to that place that cant be forgotten when shit like this starts happening.

I wouldnt say "asking for it"..... but theres a history to that place that cant be forgotten when shit like this starts happening.

Does "not forgetting" mean turning a blind eye to today's injustice to today's people for yesterday's injustice to yesterday's people?

If not, what do you mean by "not forgetting" and what would you like to see happen?

Does "not forgetting" mean turning a blind eye to today's injustice to today's people for yesterday's injustice to yesterday's people?

If not, what do you mean by "not forgetting" and what would you like to see happen?
I dont have the answers for how to solve this issue, and no I dont think anyone should turn a blind eye. ffs stop looking too deep into one sentence. Theres an entire thread with more context to my opinions. Knock yourself out

I dont have the answers for how to solve this issue, and no I dont think anyone should turn a blind eye. ffs stop looking too deep into one sentence. Theres an entire thread with more context to my opinions. Knock yourself out

Since you would rather not rehash your argument per my question, would you kindly link me to said thread or ideas?

If you're too busy I duly understand.

I'm posting from LAX in route to Denver.

Since you would rather not rehash your argument per my question, would you kindly link me to said thread or ideas?

If you're too busy I duly understand.

I'm posting from LAX in route to Denver.
this one dude, just read it.

someones naivety is showing

So if it is not the color of the skin then what is it? Instead of posting dumb shit alluding to me being wrong, why don't you stand up at a urinal like a fucking man and tell me why I am wrong. Seems like the attackers are black and it seems like the victims are white. Maybe it is a huge fucking coincidence.
Or maybe I just don't have the cuck thought process down. Please teach me, oh master!

So if it is not the color of the skin then what is it? Instead of posting dumb shit alluding to me being wrong, why don't you stand up at a urinal like a fucking man and tell me why I am wrong. Seems like the attackers are black and it seems like the victims are white. Maybe it is a huge fucking coincidence.
Or maybe I just don't have the cuck thought process down. Please teach me, oh master!

You're oversimplifying the issue.
Race is not the sole motivation behind farm attacks. Although it is often scapegoated as such by the overly simple-minded (of which this country has an abundance).
White farm owners are not the only victims of farm attacks - their black workers tend to suffer in great numbers as well. Even if that wasn't the case, colour being a common distinction between victim and victimiser does not necessarily mean that colour is the cause.

Boers are often very racist - jarringly and sometimes violently so. There is no shortage of stories about farmers punishing workers by:
  • Locking them in confined spaces for extended periods of time without food
  • Dragging them tied behind their bakkies (trucks) along dirt roads
  • Physically beating them half to death
We end up with a lot of illegal immigrants, fleeing the conditions of the less western-based governments on the continent - the often end up working on the farms in the north of the country. A couple years ago, a group of these individuals asked for more money from their boer employer (as they were being paid about half of the already paltry amount stipulated for farm workers). This guy not only fired and evicted the workers, but he then gathered up a couple of his neighbours and set upon the workers with teargas, dogs and rubber bullets.
Bit of an overreaction? A little tyrannical?

I have no doubt that this farmer had his own reasons for reacting like he did (life is harsh in rural SA and compassion can quickly be taken as weakness) but if those workers had come back and killed him, surely you'd not reduce it to simply an issue of racism? The colour of the protagonists is simply an accident of history.

There is an element of vengeance and cultural obstinance on all sides of South Africa's issues.

That said, the most apparent pattern is that of colour - so that's the first place that both locals and finger-pointing international observers go to for their answers.
Two of the most damaging results of this are that:
  • It becomes a daily challenge to live in this country and not be racist; and
  • Legitimate solutions become difficult to find, because we've come to lean on satisfying answers like "blacks is lazy and stupid," or "whites is tyrannical and oppressive," as the root cause of all our problems.
Black and white kinda need to figure out that their problems are not skin deep.

If you'll permit my waffling, i'm going to draw on another analogy to try and illustrate my thus far ill-formed point.

The first time blood was spilt in a boer-bantu interracial conflict in this country, it was the blood of willingly unarmed white boers being slaughtered while attempting to engage in diplomatic discourse with a black tribal chief.
The boers had retrieved the chief's cattle from thieves, in exchange for a parcel of land in what the tribe claimed was its territory. The boer got the cattle back for the chief, using their rifles to do so. This technology was interpreted as witchcraft and the chief ordered the boers killed during negotiations.

Only someone with an agenda (unconscious or otherwise) would look at that and say, "see!? The blacks started it!"
It wasn't a matter of blacks killing whites, it was a matter of vastly different cultural groups miscommunicating and acting on the backwards viewpoints propagated by a worldview more limited than you and i can possibly fathom from our relatively privileged historical vantage point.

Rural (i use the term loosely) South Africa has not changed very much, in terms of mindset.
In townships and on farms, people still think as though it is the 16-1700s. You can go out into the sticks and find whole communities of black folk, living in clay huts, who haven't seen more than a handful of white people in their entire lives.
You can find white farmers living exactly as they would have lived during apartheid - and whose treatment of their workers would suggest that apartheid never ended.

Those stereotypes do not extend to everyone of a certain colour. And nor do the presumptions inherent to these stereotypes.
While boers are somewhat justified in their presumptions that they are now the victims of racial prejudice, that view is difficult to align with interracial interactions in industries whose working circumstances leave them less isolated from the trends and mores of society as a whole.

You're attempting to reduce a pretty packed history to accusations of empty racism, while accusing someone else of doing the same.
In many (though certainly not all) of these cases of farm attacks, what i suspect you're seeing play out is what an apartheid-era mindset looks like when it isn't backed by apartheid-era law and order - numbers win.

The short answer to your question:
Race is an element of the issue, but only the most shallow one. A volatile history, full of excuses for contemporary sins; African vs European worldviews; and desperately clung-to cultural ignorance on all sides, are all far more pertinent to reality.

If you think that this is a "cuck thought process" i would strongly recommend that you reassess your own worldview, and consider whether or not it is the sort that is likely to propogate an ongoing cycle of... unpleasantness.

Last edited:
do you know anything about the history of South Africa? seeing as you are a school kid I hope you are paying attention in history class lil guy. Anyway if not, research the last 100 years or so of South African history then get back to me ;)

I told my father about this story, and he can't believe it's not on the American "news." He's a left leaner, but you know, he also has intellectual honesty. He knows what happened in Zimbabwe etc...

do you know anything about the history of South Africa? seeing as you are a school kid I hope you are paying attention in history class lil guy. Anyway if not, research the last 100 years or so of South African history then get back to me ;)

Why are you too pussy to just answer my question. I don't want to know what I think or what history lessons.

You told me I was wrong and now tell me why I am wrong. I said the murders are based on race. You said I am wrong. You tell me how I am wrong.

Look, next time when you have to make a number 1, take your laptop to a public bathroom with a urinal...this may be difficult to find in your home country, but anyway, you go and fight your natural urge to sit on the pot like a woman and stand up at the urinal. Then resting your laptop on top of the flusher thing, you actually answer my question.

Race is not the sole motivation behind farm attacks. .

No I am not. There is no evidence that the people being murdered had murdered black people ever. But using your dumb as fuck bigot logic, you would be cool with the sons of these farmers getting killed to gather up blacks and put them into death camps?
Hey, how about if the Jews in Germany just wholesale slaughter germans for REVENGE for the holocaust?
Surely, if we are going to allow revenge based on old racial crimes, I guess no one deserves it MORE than the Jews against Germans.

But somehow I don't think you would be cool with Jews genociding germans.

So, yes, the south africa is race based period. I know it sucks for you to admit because it is black people killing white people and not vice versa.
Blacks are targeting whites because of the color of their skin. Period.

Now, you can write a bunch more bullshit if you want but I could give zero fucks.

Race is not the sole motivation behind farm attacks. Although it is often scapegoated as such by the overly simple-minded (of which this country has an abundance).
White farm owners are not the only victims of farm attacks - their black workers tend to suffer in great numbers as well. Even if that wasn't the case, colour being a common distinction between victim and victimiser does not necessarily mean that colour is the cause.

Boers are often very racist - jarringly and sometimes violently so. There is no shortage of stories about farmers punishing workers by:
  • Locking them in confined spaces for extended periods of time without food
  • Dragging them tied behind their bakkies (trucks) along dirt roads
  • Physically beating them half to death
We end up with a lot of illegal immigrants, fleeing the conditions of the less western-based governments on the continent - the often end up working on the farms in the north of the country. A couple years ago, a group of these individuals asked for more money from their boer employer (as they were being paid about half of the already paltry amount stipulated for farm workers). This guy not only fired and evicted the workers, but he then gathered up a couple of his neighbours and set upon the workers with teargas, dogs and rubber bullets.
Bit of an overreaction? A little tyrannical?

I have no doubt that this farmer had his own reasons for reacting like he did (life is harsh in rural SA and compassion can quickly be taken as weakness) but if those workers had come back and killed him, surely you'd not reduce it to simply an issue of racism? The colour of the protagonists is simply an accident of history.

There is an element of vengeance and cultural obstinance on all sides of South Africa's issues.

That said, the most apparent pattern is that of colour - so that's the first place that both locals and finger-pointing international observers go to for their answers.
Two of the most damaging results of this are that:
  • It becomes a daily challenge to live in this country and not be racist; and
  • Legitimate solutions become difficult to find, because we've come to lean on satisfying answers like "blacks is lazy and stupid," or "whites is tyrannical and oppressive," as the root cause of all our problems.
Black and white kinda need to figure out that their problems are not skin deep.

If you'll permit my waffling, i'm going to draw on another analogy to try and illustrate my thus far ill-formed point.

The first time blood was spilt in a boer-bantu interracial conflict in this country, it was the blood of willingly unarmed white boers being slaughtered while attempting to engage in diplomatic discourse with a black tribal chief.
The boers had retrieved the chief's cattle from thieves, in exchange for a parcel of land in what the tribe claimed was its territory. The boer got the cattle back for the chief, using their rifles to do so. This technology was interpreted as witchcraft and the chief ordered the boers killed during negotiations.

Only someone with an agenda (unconscious or otherwise) would look at that and say, "see!? The blacks started it!"
It wasn't a matter of blacks killing whites, it was a matter of vastly different cultural groups miscommunicating and acting on the backwards viewpoints propagated by a worldview more limited than you and i can possibly fathom from our relatively privileged historical vantage point.

Rural (i use the term loosely) South Africa has not changed very much, in terms of mindset.
In townships and on farms, people still think as though it is the 16-1700s. You can go out into the sticks and find whole communities of black folk, living in clay huts, who haven't seen more than a handful of white people in their entire lives.
You can find white farmers living exactly as they would have lived during apartheid - and whose treatment of their workers would suggest that apartheid never ended.

Those stereotypes do not extend to everyone of a certain colour. And nor do the presumptions inherent to these stereotypes.
While boers are somewhat justified in their presumptions that they are now the victims of racial prejudice, that view is difficult to align with interracial interactions in industries whose working circumstances leave them less isolated from the trends and mores of society as a whole.

You're attempting to reduce a pretty packed history to accusations of empty racism, while accusing someone else of doing the same.
In many (though certainly not all) of these cases of farm attacks, what i suspect you're seeing play out is what an apartheid-era mindset looks like when it isn't backed by apartheid-era law and order - numbers win.

The short answer to your question:
Race is an element of the issue, but only the most shallow one. A volatile history, full of excuses for contemporary sins; African vs European worldviews; and desperately clung-to cultural ignorance on all sides, are all far more pertinent to reality.

If you think that this is a "cuck thought process" i would strongly recommend that you reassess your own worldview, and consider whether or not it is the sort that is likely to propogate an ongoing cycle of... unpleasantness.

An unusually great post for the WR, unfortunately it is wasted on Judge. I enjoyed the insight from someone personally familiar with the issue.

Why are you too pussy to just answer my question. I don't want to know what I think or what history lessons.

You told me I was wrong and now tell me why I am wrong. I said the murders are based on race. You said I am wrong. You tell me how I am wrong.

Look, next time when you have to make a number 1, take your laptop to a public bathroom with a urinal...this may be difficult to find in your home country, but anyway, you go and fight your natural urge to sit on the pot like a woman and stand up at the urinal. Then resting your laptop on top of the flusher thing, you actually answer my question.
if you are unwilling to learn little boy Im not hear to educate you.... wikipedia is your friend! Use it.

someone from South Africa with knowledge of the situation just explained why you were wrong..... yet you just said he was wrong and called him a bigot. Which is pretty hysterical considering your views

Back