White south Africans boers fleeing to Russia 15,000 expected

Okay. They’re racists and shouldn’t be in South Africa. South Africa should let them go to Russia. What’s the big deal?

Oh... food.

Okay. They’re racists and shouldn’t be in South Africa. South Africa should let them go to Russia. What’s the big deal?

Oh... food.
That's kind of the problem. The other African countries that evicted Whites from Africa have been begging them to come back because they have been fucked since they left.

No I am not. There is no evidence that the people being murdered had murdered black people ever. But using your dumb as fuck bigot logic, you would be cool with the sons of these farmers getting killed to gather up blacks and put them into death camps?
Hey, how about if the Jews in Germany just wholesale slaughter germans for REVENGE for the holocaust?
Surely, if we are going to allow revenge based on old racial crimes, I guess no one deserves it MORE than the Jews against Germans.

But somehow I don't think you would be cool with Jews genociding germans.

So, yes, the south africa is race based period. I know it sucks for you to admit because it is black people killing white people and not vice versa.
Blacks are targeting whites because of the color of their skin. Period.

Now, you can write a bunch more bullshit if you want but I could give zero fucks.

So this is what desperate, willful ignorance looks like?
Cool. I guess i can give it one more try.

Here, take this story as an example:

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/farmer-forced-me-to-drink-litres-of-faeces-13024201

So, here we have a white farmer forcing a worker to drink literal shit, and attempting to drown him in a sepctic tank.

Or this one:

https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...-life-man-who-was-forced-into-coffin-20161116

Where a pair of farmers locked an alleged trespasser in a coffin, threatening to burn him alive.

There is plenty of evidence of a culture of abuse on south africa's farms. Not to mention the fact that one could simply visit these people to see first-hand how they interact with those of a different racial or cultural background.

This is not secret stuff.
Just because you're too lazy to look deeper into an issue than Lauren Southern or steven molyneaux told you to, doesn't mean that the info isn't out there.

I didn't say that every murdered white farmer was/is guilty of killing black people, i was attempting to paint you a picture of the situation on the ground, to illustrate that it is not as simple as you're determined to make it.

If it were simply a race issue, black farm workers would likely not get killed as much as they do by farm attackers. And black women would not be the majority victims of rape during these attacks.

As for your accusation that i'd accept the sons of murdered farmers gathering up blacks and putting them in camps - no, i would not 'be cool' with that. I would, however, understand the urge and i would not simplify their motives to "they hate blacks. If it's not about colour, grow some balls and tell me what it's about, you liberal :eek::eek::eek:!"

Comparing 1940s jewish survivors of the holocaust to the 2000s black survivors of apartheid/inheritors of South Africa is some serious stupidity. The nazis didn't suppress the possible emotional, cultural and intellectual development of the jews over the course of a century (i don't include the years during which bantu states existed independantly, prior to the anglo-boer war). The boer did, and in so doing, he cursed his children and his children's children with primitive neighbours, one step removed from the bronze age (at best). Only an idiot would try to draw meaningful parallels between the responses of a modern, civilized people to those whose modernity was concsiously repressed.
Of course, apartheid also served to stunt the boers' development as a people and culture - so what we're stuck with in rural South Africa, are two anachronistic groups of people whose interactions are the product of backwards and outdated worldviews.

I have no doubt that you give zero fucks about the above 'bunch of bullshit' - your dedication to ignorance is quite apparent. That said, this is mostly written so as to present possible readers with an alternative viewpoint to the insane, simple and divisive one that your ignorance is bandying about.

Eta: just to clarify, i am not dismissing farm murders, their insane and unreasonable brutality, or the justifiable fears of those who are vulnerable in the face of them.
I am simply trying to present a slightly fuller picture of the situation.
I live on a farm, and have to drive through diepsloot township on my way to work in johannesburg every morning. I am not entirely removed from or ignorant to the realities and perceptions on the ground.

Last edited:
An unusually great post for the WR, unfortunately it is wasted on Judge. I enjoyed the insight from someone personally familiar with the issue.

Hey man. Thanks.
In truth, the rant's not really for him. I enjoy discussing my country, and i know there are at least a handful of good posters on here who, whether they agree with me or not, like to get a fuller picture of the situation from someone who's actually on the ground.

Maybe because blacks in Africa have pretty much attacked white people forever? Blacks in Africa are among the most racist people on the planet. They attack everyone who isn't black. In South Africa there are two main parties, the ANC who are extremely racist against whites, and the EFF who are outright genocidal.

I wonder why?

I wonder why?
Primitive breeding reasons, and an understanding of what advanced technology can accomplish. Blacks xenophobia is no more warranted than whites, overall, however.

Primitive breeding reasons, and an understanding of what advanced technology can accomplish. Blacks xenophobia is no more warranted than whites, overall, however.

Nothing to do with white invaders talking over their land or anything right?

I could use some skilled farm labour on my property....

Nothing to do with white invaders talking over their land or anything right?
They never settled it until after the Dutch colonized and started making it successful. Wasn't their land.

if you are unwilling to learn little boy Im not hear to educate you.... wikipedia is your friend! Use it.

someone from South Africa with knowledge of the situation just explained why you were wrong..... yet you just said he was wrong and called him a bigot. Which is pretty hysterical considering your views

No, I want to know why YOU say I am wrong. I could be wrong for a thousand reasons but I want to know why YOU SAY SO.

I really never had any respect for you but now you have sunk as low as you can. You are crawled up into a little assball because you are TOO AFRAID to tell someone over the anonymous internet why they are wrong.

AND the reason you are too AFRAID to tell me why I am wrong is because the reason you want to throw out there is APPALLING and you fucking know it. Stay scared, my friend.

No, I want to know why YOU say I am wrong. I could be wrong for a thousand reasons but I want to know why YOU SAY SO.

I really never had any respect for you but now you have sunk as low as you can. You are crawled up into a little assball because you are TOO AFRAID to tell someone over the anonymous internet why they are wrong.

AND the reason you are too AFRAID to tell me why I am wrong is because the reason you want to throw out there is APPALLING and you fucking know it. Stay scared, my friend.
Ive discussed this topic enough, if you want answers they are available to you doofus. My opinion has been shared enough in this thread.... you could maybe try reading it at least? Or is that too much to ask of American kids nowadays? A little bit of reading?

go get a clue then get back to me afterwards ;)

Hey man. Thanks.
In truth, the rant's not really for him. I enjoy discussing my country, and i know there are at least a handful of good posters on here who, whether they agree with me or not, like to get a fuller picture of the situation from someone who's actually on the ground.
Precisely why I tag you whenever the subject of SA comes up (unless you're already here that is).

Oh... food.
Exactly they are treating the boers like slaves who are having their right to travel curbed so they can be forced to work on farms

Russia has hundreds of thousands of acres of farmland that aren't being used. They want these SA farmers to come make the land productive.

White Western countries do not want white refugees. It doesn't fit the agenda and the plan to change the demographics of white countries. It also doesn't fit the narrative that white people are evil and Africans are victims.
White refugees aren't gonna work long miserable hours for shit pay either.

Don't @ me.

Exactly they are treating the boers like slaves who are having their right to travel curbed so they can be forced to work on farms
Do you have a source for this?

Do you have a source for this?
No I am talking about the practical effects of the south Africa governments lobbying countries like Australia to make it harder for voters to immigrate

No I am talking about the practical effects of the south Africa governments lobbying countries like Australia to make it harder for voters to immigrate
Ok, got it. Was looking for clarity not disputing your point.

Locking the gates to the destination is dirty pool if you ask me. Still I wonder if it's more effective than erecting an iron curtain.

To be clear, I'm talking about these farmers.

But I'm open to you changing my mind.
Maybe you're right when it comes to this specific group. All I can offer is anecdotal evidence that's quite in contrast to the current wave of migrants arriving in Europe. My experience is also from 30+ years in the past so that's relevant as well.

We (I was a kid) immigrated in the mid 80s and stayed in an immigrant/refugee camp for 6 months in Austria. All eastern and central Euros from former Soviet block countries. Kids went to school, and without exception the adults worked craptastic manual jobs. Accountants, craftsman, doctors and highly educated folks shoveling chicken shit for peanuts. Now compare that to migrants who say they're Merkels guests who refuse to work. While my story you can believe or not, that last sentence isn't speculative, but rather supported by news articles.

Back