White Supremacist Rally, v5: White supremacism STILL unpopular! Who'd have guessed?

It's interesting that both sides have said that the police didn't intervene or separate the different fractions. As someone on the left said, it was almost as the police wanted us to clash.

ttksfra31rdy.jpg

They also have a similar mentality when it comes to preservation of historical monuments:

nimrud-hammer.jpg

261DB1B500000578-2970270-image-a-2_1424957208805.jpg

isis-video-destroy-statues.si.jpg

Screen_Shot_2017-08-14_at_7.40.26_PM_c45-0-2515-1440_s561x327.png

antifa-protesters-tear-down-confederate-statue.jpg

That was back when race relations were normal and humans weren't driven into hysterics by social media echo-chambers/MSM brain-washing.

trump only became a "racist" when he ran for president

This, he was basically every rappers hero before that. Every Republican that runs for president is going to face racism allegations from the hysterical left.

Also, off topic, but remember when you were a mod and you said that Hitler had the right idea when it came to Jews? Lol. Or are you still a mod? I don't even know.

Not a new development and it's been posted a billion times before. I'll merge it to the Charlottesville thread since that's clearly what has inspired its re-posting.

Not a new development and it's been posted a billion times before. I'll merge it to the Charlottesville thread since that's clearly what has inspired its re-posting.

Becsuse Trump winning a medal in 1986 is clearly related to the Charlottesville attack...

Sherdog is legit the worst when it comes to these thread merges.

I started a thread discussing how Trump is harming the conservative cause with his recent actions and started a decent discussion, and the thread was merged into the Charlottesville thread and then just died since the all of the posts just became a clusterfuck.

That seems to be the idea.
Very weak.

Becsuse Trump winning a medal in 1986 is clearly related to the Charlottesville attack...
If it isn't related to a current event, then there is no justification to make a thread about it per OP forum policy.

Stay on topic, everyone, and remember not to Play the Mod.

That explains why he was sued for racial discrimination several decades ago. He must have run for president then.

That explains why he was sued for racial discrimination several decades ago. He must have run for president then.

Do black people that know Donald Trump personally think he's racist? Because anytime a black person is wronged, they can sue for racial discrimination. He could have just fucked them over because it was easy, not specifically because of their race. But of course you already knew that, you just can't stop fixating on Trump being a neo nazi in a business suit.

Do black people that know Donald Trump personally think he's racist? Because anytime a black person is wronged, they can sue for racial discrimination. He could have just fucked them over because it was easy, not specifically because of their race. But of course you already knew that, you just can't stop fixating on Trump being a neo nazi in a business suit.
Christ, you're unhinged. I was pointing out that the accusations of racism far predate the election. How you got to "neonazi" I don't know, but if this is a sample of your reading comprehension, no wonder you guys see race baiting under every tree.

And it wasn't "random black people.". It was the US federal government. He made a large settlement payment to get rid of the lawsuit.

It's embarrassing for the Left that THIS thread is still going, because it's all they have.

Fox in on the BS.. Local news saying the counter-protestors were "anti-racist" protesters today in Boston.

Hitler admired Islam.....the left says they hate Hitler....the left admires Islam....
giphy.gif

Back