White Supremacist Rally, v5: White supremacism STILL unpopular! Who'd have guessed?

Time to organize a peaceful protest outside his house.

Most people hadn't thought a day in their lives about those statues.

People don't give a shit except what they are eating or watching on the weekends and their own lives.

Not sure how that makes Barkley a Nazi sympathizer, but I'm sure there's some illogical points to be made that would bring someone to such a conclusion. That's why it's perfect for the War Room!

Charles Barkley drunkenly hitting on my wife is still one of the funniest things I've seen.

Not sure how that makes Barkley a Nazi sympathizer, but I'm sure there's some illogical points to be made that would bring someone to such a conclusion. That's why it's perfect for the War Room!
Satirical thread title. It's designed to illustrate the left's tendency to brand those with different opinions as Nazis.

No shit, fuck this whole statue debate. Of all the dumb shit in the last few years that people have fought over this is by far the dumbest

Laguna beach protest. Laguna beach PD statement

Laguna PD must be Nazi sympathizers.

This thread died out just as I expected, the Nazi hate crowd claimed Nazi rallys are more dangerous than the Antifa crowd but could not provide 1 example of property damage or a violent attack besides the VA driver...
PROUD MEMBER OF THE "NAZI HATE CROWD" REPORTING IN

DHsVBbFXUAAsEUw.jpg

This thread died out just as I expected, the Nazi hate crowd claimed Nazi rallys are more dangerous than the Antifa crowd but could not provide 1 example of property damage or a violent attack besides the VA driver...

Here is one of example of the thing you said no one could find one example of.

DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ.jpg

You have my attention...

Lol. It was 5 years ago at a charity pro-am golf event in toronto. There was an after party and Charles, who was smash drunk, is going off on some tangent about hockey (apparently he's a fan and good friends with Gretzky). Now picture this massive guy, with that voice, with a hilarious drunk sway as he's standing and talking and in the middle of talking looks at my wife (gf at the time) just says "you a pretty little thing" -- but because he was so drunk he had that "it looks like he's looking at us but also looks like he's looking through everyone" stare going on. So I just point down at my gf and say "her?" and he pauses for what seemed like a full minute and goes "yup" and then goes right back to his tangent.

Lol. It was 5 years ago at a charity pro-am golf event in toronto. There was an after party and Charles, who was smash drunk, is going off on some tangent about hockey (apparently he's a fan and good friends with Gretzky). Now picture this massive guy, with that voice, with a hilarious drunk sway as he's standing and talking and in the middle of talking looks at my wife (gf at the time) just says "you a pretty little thing" -- but because he was so drunk he had that "it looks like he's looking at us but also looks like he's looking through everyone" stare going on. So I just point down at my gf and say "her?" and he pauses for what seemed like a full minute and goes "yup" and then goes right back to his tangent.

Best posts so far in this thread.

This shit has hit a record level of insanity. These people can't honestly believe this?

I can concur we don't give a fuck about those statues. That's why most of these videos are filled with like 90% white people fight each other.
You're referring to the precious, beautiful statues that can never be replaced?

Laguna beach America First: remembering victims of illegal immigration rally which has been taking place for over 6 months was met with AntiFa counter protesters today. Remember, this rally is held by a largely multi-ethnical crowd.

Orange County Weekly reporters take?

You're referring to the precious, beautiful statues that can never be replaced?

All of them. You could remove them all leave them their can guarantee a majority of black just don't care.

Back