white supremacist shoots cop, on the run, on the FBI's most wanted list

black people kill the most LEO's and its not even close.

That's not true at all. Someone put bullshit in your head and you unquestioningly walk around spouting it, hoping someone else is hanging out with a mind waiting for garbage.

That's not true at all. Someone put bullshit in your head and you unquestioningly walk around spouting it, hoping someone else is hanging out with a mind waiting for garbage.
you know what your right. Its 50/50. That's still ridiculous seeing as how that's 12% killing as many as 73%.

Hope they catch that PoS, and that the officer makes a speedy recovery.

That's because they included 9/11, which you stupidly said they never do. You said a lot of things that weren't true.

Did you also notice how many more violent, right-wing terrorist attacks there are compared to Islam? (Or anyone else?) How many more law-enforcement officers they kill than anyone else?

Even without 9/11 (the worst terrorist attack ever, NBD) Islam is still winning the body count.

Hunt him down. And try him to the fullest extent of the law.

If there are no witnesses, I rather suspect the arrest will go down something like this...

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

(Reloads Glock)

...BANG!

"Stand still or we open fire!";)

31 years young :eek:

aryan13n-3-web.jpg
that's one of the weirdest looking Neo nazis I've seen. He looks like a high school math teacher gone haywire

War room will never surprise me what shitty human beings post in here on occasion.

You are not needed or welcome in this thread or sub forum. Kindly excuse yourself back to whatever hole you crawled out of

You dont own sherdog bitch, so how about you stop acting like an overzealous mod.

Yeah, I absolutely detest the police institution for what its individuals do and for what it stands for, but I'm not even at the point of trivializing something like that or celebrating a man's suffering. Pretty low.

*some of it's individuals

black people kill the most LEO's and its not even close.

They also like to kill other first responders too, but that's another conversation.

@ 6 % are responsible for 40% of police murders

If there are no witnesses, I rather suspect the arrest will go down something like this...

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

(Reloads Glock)

...BANG!

"Stand still or we open fire!";)
We can hope

Even without 9/11 (the worst terrorist attack ever, NBD) Islam is still winning the body count.

Barely. They're losing to white Christian right-wing terrorists in frequency of attacks and number of LEO killed and probably a few other categories i can't think of because I'm still waking up.

That's so shocking that cop was actually shot by a white person. Most of the time cops are shot by black people.

Most cos are killed by white people and right-wing extremists are the number one killer of LEO in America

Back