white supremacist shoots cop, on the run, on the FBI's most wanted list

if this cat is allowed to turn himself in, especially if armed, i'd be astonished

nor would i care

Barely. They're losing to white Christian right-wing terrorists in frequency of attacks and number of LEO killed and probably a few other categories i can't think of because I'm still waking up.

Barely? Islamic terrorists have a monopoly on terrorism worldwide. To only point out incidents in America (excluding 9/11 because it isn't fair?) is being disingenuous at best. Up until Vegas, which we're being kept in the dark on, an Islamist committed the worst mass shooting ever on U.S. soil.

No idea if you're being facetious, but if you're an upstanding dude, that decision should really be on your radar.

LE is getting pushed into being an occupation force (if it isn't already) not an institution that respects and protects people's constitutionally protected rights. Things are only going to escalate, and I would not want to be wearing that uniform when it goes kinetic.

You can't be serious... Occupation force ? We're like 150 or more short in our dept alone. Many dept's are experiencing large manpower shortages.

Your post is hyperbole and pablum.

My first hand experience has been most people want us around. They tell us everytime we're on a shooting scene or some other violent shit. Sadly, you rarely hear their voices because of the fear of retaliation enabled by the self loathing liberal crowd that presumes to speak for all minorities.

Barely? Islamic terrorists have a monopoly on terrorism worldwide. To only point out incidents in America (excluding 9/11 because it isn't fair?) is being disingenuous at best. Up until Vegas, which we're being kept in the dark on, an Islamist committed the worst mass shooting ever on U.S. soil.

I'm not excluding 9/11 and terrorism worldwide has literally nothing to do with domestic terrorism in America. That's only something dipshits say to conflate issues and try to hide the fact that white, Christian right-wing terrorists are America's number one domestic terror threat and have been for decades.

Don't be a dipshit.

You can't be serious... Occupation force ? We're like 150 or more short in our dept alone. Many dept's are experiencing large manpower shortages.

Your post is hyperbole and pablum.

My first hand experience has been most people want us around. They tell us everytime we're on a shooting scene or some other violent shit. Sadly, you rarely hear their voices because of the fear of retaliation enabled by the self loathing liberal crowd that presumes to speak for all minorities.

What else do you think it is when there's standardized equipment, task force organization, mine resistant vehicles on regular patrol, interior checkpoints, 3AM unannounced raids, ROE that conventional forces overseas only had as a wet dream...

Those aren't peace officers. That's a force being trained to kill people and break things... an occupation force.

Sorry mate, but sooner or later you're probably going to have to choose which side you're going to be on.

What else do you think it is when there's standardized equipment, task force organization, mine resistant vehicles on regular patrol, interior checkpoints, 3AM unannounced raids, ROE that conventional forces overseas only had as a wet dream...

Those aren't peace officers. That's a force being trained to kill people and break things... an occupation force.

Sorry mate, but sooner or later you're probably going to have to choose which side you're going to be on.

Mrap on "regular patrol" ? News to me. What's standardized equipment ? We don't even have AR's in our patrol cars despite routinely getting them and AK's off the streets.

We took plenty of fire in Ferguson as have other dept's as of recent. Mrap are good for that very reason.

Are you unaware we have a serious issue with violence in America ? You seem to think this is happening in a vacuum.

Unannounced raids are determined by a multitude of factors. And for good reason.

As for our R.O.E. you're comparing very different dynamics. We have a clearly defined u.o.f. continuum, less than lethal options, deescaltion techniques (need to improve on these) verbal judo, etc... You act like we have carte blanche.

Last edited:
Mrap on "regular patrol" ? News to me. What's standardized equipment ? We don't even have AR's in our patrol cars despite routinely getting them and AK's off the streets.

We took plenty of fire in Ferguson as have other dept's as of recent. Mrap are good for that very reason.

Are you unaware we have a serious issue with violence in America ? You seem to think this is happening in a vacuum.

Unannounced raids are determined by a multitude of factors. And for good reason.

As for our R.O.E. you're comparing very different dynamics. We have a clearly defined u.o.f. continuum, less than lethal options, descaltion techniques (need to improve on these) verbal judo, etc... You act like we have carte blanche.

I'm well aware, and LE is responsible for escalating it. Stop treating people like you're an occupation force and maybe you'll see a different reaction when you roll into a ghetto. Anyways, point by point:

No-knock raids, For good reasons? You mean for the reasons of doing Stasi style raids, and getting homeowners and LE killed?

Let me explain something to you. You only do dynamic entries when you have complete surprise and you expect negligible resistance. So that's when someone's non-violent.

Your ROE? Yeah I'd say it's pretty carte blanche if you can death check someone because they reached with their hand to pull up their shorts and crawling to you on their hands and knees right after they were begging for their life

By the way, I don't know if you answered the hypothetical last time. Am I cleared hot to stitch up an LEO if their hand goes near their holster and I'm detained unlawfully?

Such as in this case?

The LEO satisfies all the criteria that got Daniel Shavier murdered.... for where he was "resting his hands".

I'm well aware, and LE is responsible for escalating it. Stop treating people like you're an occupation force and maybe you'll see a different reaction when you roll into a ghetto. Anyways, point by point:

No-knock raids, For good reasons? You mean for the reasons of doing Stasi style raids, and getting homeowners and LE killed?

Let me explain something to you. You only do dynamic entries when you have complete surprise and you expect negligible resistance. So that's when someone's non-violent.

Your ROE? Yeah I'd say it's pretty carte blanche if you can death check someone because they reached with their hand to pull up their shorts and crawling to you on their hands and knees right after they were begging for their life

By the way, I don't know if you answered the hypothetical last time. Am I cleared hot to stitch up an LEO if their hand goes near their holster and I'm detained unlawfully?

Such as in this case?

The LEO satisfies all the criteria that got Daniel Shavier murdered.... for where he was "resting his hands".

Lol... At you explaining police work to me. That's rich.

Good luck with your manifesto, "mate."

Care to regale us all with your first hand experience or... ?

I've yet to watch the Shaver video. I've said plenty of times there are bad shootings. I don't like it either. Heart breaking shit. But I'm a reasonable and objective type. You seem a tad bit overwrought and, honestly, unhinged.

Oh yea... You're totally clear to "stitch up" a policeman. Run right out and find one. Keep us posted on your success.

Lol... At you explaining police work to me. That's rich.

Good luck with your manifesto, "mate."

Care to regale us all with your first hand experience or... ?

I've yet to watch the Shaved video. I've said plenty of times there are bad shootings. I don't like it either. Heart breaking shit. But I'm a reasonable and objective type. You seem a tad bit overwrought and, honestly, unhinged.

[Insert background]

Last edited:
Oh yea... You're totally clear to "stitch up" a policeman. Run right out and find one. Keep us posted on your success.

Action is faster than reaction mate. If their hand is going near their gun, I just have to assume they're doing draw right? I mean that's SOP for you isn't it?

I'm not excluding 9/11 and terrorism worldwide has literally nothing to do with domestic terrorism in America. That's only something dipshits say to conflate issues and try to hide the fact that white, Christian right-wing terrorists are America's number one domestic terror threat and have been for decades.

Don't be a dipshit.

Global Islamic terrorism doesn't have anything to do with domestic terrorism? Seems like you're ignoring 9/11 imo. Did the pulse shooter declare himself a soldier of ISIS? One way or the other, both need to be taken seriously, especially considering how small the Muslim population of America is, the fact they're second place doesn't concern you? This attempted cop murderer probably didn't shoot at the cop for political reasons, hence my reluctance to call it a terrorist attack. Did the Dallas cop shooter qualify as a terrorist attack?

No need for name calling. We're having a nice discussion.

One way or the other, both need to be taken seriously, especially considering how small the Muslim population of America is, the fact they're second place doesn't concern you?

Absolutely! You will never see me diminishing Islamic terror, but you will see me going at it with people who refuse to recognize the violent threat that right-wing extremists represent. At this point I think we're in agreement.

Absolutely! You will never see me diminishing Islamic terror, but you will see me going at it with people who refuse to recognize the violent threat that right-wing extremists represent. At this point I think we're in agreement.

In fact, that is indeed due vigilance when it comes to "right wing" violence. That should be immediately alarming when you realize the "right" pretty much has all the weapons. Trump effectively courted everyone with the guns, 2A supporters, the police, the military etc...

That's why its so disappointing that gun rights have become a partisan issue. Its effectively achieved the opposite of what the 2A intended, a decentralization of weapon ownership.

Last edited:
Back