White Teens Almost Hang Biracial Eight-Year-Old Boy

Yeah I know, that's the point. You had the option to put your OWN title on sherdog, you chose to copy the race-baiting title.

Changed the title now. Building bridges, 1 edit at a time. Now, does that make anything that allegedly happened any less messed up?

We accidentally made the kid get up on the table, wrap a rope around his neck and push him off trying to hang him. If only we were paying better attention perhaps an accident like this could have been avoided.

Kids are stupid.
When I was a young teen, I caused damage to other kids on more than one occasion by doing things that an adult with more sense would have realised was dangerous. Just because the outcome was predictable doesn't mean it was intentional.

I hate this argument ("the mainstream media would have jumped on it").

There is ample evidence that the media outlets merely ride waves of interest, as opposed to selecting stories on substance and trying to make them stick.

There's a reason why objectively horrific events like the shooting Tamir Rice, two pigs beating a homeless (white) man Kelly Thomas to death for 9 minutes on video, a corrections office boiling a (black) inmate to death in Florida, etc. don't get covered, while more ambiguous ones like Michael Brown do. There is no internal logic to news reporting: it's simple supply and demand. And it just so happens that events that are less cut and dry tend to drive up that demand because they electrify different sections of the populace. Other than bona fide police surrogates, no rational person was playing devil's advocate to those three aforementioned instances. Likewise, I don't expect the rural white community will come charging to defend these kids.
If this is an attempt to deny the liberal bias of the MSM you can spare me breath of ignorance. Certainly, the MSM is driven by money, but corporate media has a clear bias in terms of what they choose to cover, and how they choose to present stories.

If you don't grasp this, then you're no smarter than the Trumpets. Bias isn't exclusive to lies or fabrication. The last vignette of Gulliver's Travels offers some powerful lessons in this department.

Leave it to a limp wristed whatever the fook you are to sweep what happened under the rug over a term that was used. I should have just said they tried to hang him. Don't see how that makes it any less despicable.
didn't say it did my blue haired, beta friend.

Remember, Eric Holder once said that hate crimes laws are only intended to protect minorities. It doesn't surprise me that the numbers were lopsided in 2015. He also referred to blacks as "my people." Bias much?

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/09/eric_holder_hate_crimes_and_his_people.html
Eric Holder, 'Hate Crimes,' and 'His People'

"...The fact is that, generally, racial mob violence is not charged as a hate crime. I've catalogued and written about these acts of racial mob violence, which I define as unprovoked beatings committed by a group of four or more "youths" against a defenseless, innocent victim. There have been at least 50 such incidents since 2009, occurring in cities around the country, in every region. With few exceptions, the attackers are black and the victims are non-black...."

Worth noting is the important difference between a hate crime and a violent hate crime. Many of these incidents of so-called hate probably involved someone being triggered by a flag or other harmless object. The bulk of these incidents were classified as acts of "intimidation."

There has also been an epidemic of fake hate crimes being reported. Incidents like these are so frequent that I couldn't possibly post them all. One must ask how many of these "hate crime incidents" tabulated by the FBI were actually faked but accepted as real because the hoaxers were never caught? It is admitted that the UCR program uses the word 'offender' even when the suspect's (or suspects) identity was not actually known. In 16% of the cases the race of the offender was not even known.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2015-hate-crime-statistics

Here are some that were eventually exposed.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/louisiana-woman-roils-race-relations-fake-kkk-burning/story?id=17552287

Louisiana Woman Roils Race Relations with Fake KKK Burn Story

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...hate-crimes-reported-since-november-election/

HATE HOAX EPIDEMIC: At Least 17 Faked Trump Hate Crimes Reported Since November Election

http://www.timesunion.com/local/art...bany-bus-attack-case-go-on-trial-11074967.php

Two women in UAlbany bus attack case go on trial Monday

Claims by Asha Burwell and Ariel Agudio of racially charged incident sparked social media firestorm

"..Two of the three former University at Albany students accused of fabricating a racially charged attack on a CDTA bus last year are scheduled to stand trial Monday.

The trial, in which the Albany County district attorney's office aims to prove the women assaulted their fellow students and then falsely reported themselves as the victims, is scheduled for 9 a.m. in Albany County Court. Judge Roger McDonough will preside...."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...d-black-students-fabricating-racial-incident/

Charges Filed Against Black Students For Fabricating Racial Incident

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rged-reporting-fake-assault-trump-supporters/

Bowling Green Student Charged after Reporting Fake Assault by Trump Supporters

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/02/t...black-churches-did-a-black-guy-post-them-yes/

Threatening KKK SIGNS Found Outside Black Churches. Did A Black Guy Post Them? YES!

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/30/b...ting-fires-to-six-black-churches-in-st-louis/

Black Man Arrested For Setting Fires To Six Black Churches In St. Louis

May5-2016-Fake-black-hate-crime-Naperville-IL-1024x700.jpg

kayla.jpg

screen-shot-2015-03-20-at-6-34-46-pm.png

What we know about VIOLENT interracial crimes in general. How many of these were likely to be hate crimes bot not reported as such because of anti-white bias?

this really hurts the blmers and the white white knights on here looking to score brownie minority points.

Put their bitch asses in the military.

That way we at least get our moneys worth.

Kids are stupid.
When I was a young teen, I caused damage to other kids on more than one occasion by doing things that an adult with more sense would have realised was dangerous. Just because the outcome was predictable doesn't mean it was intentional.
Moron

i think the parents should receive some type of punishment. most kids learn their morals from their parents. shit parents create shit kids who become shit adults. parents NEED to be accountable, at least when their children are still in grade school. i know that at a certain point, teenagers will do what they will, but this needs to be resolved at the source.

If this is an attempt to deny the liberal bias of the MSM you can spare me breath of ignorance. Certainly, the MSM is driven by money, but corporate media has a clear bias in terms of what they choose to cover, and how they choose to present stories.

If you don't grasp this, then you're no smarter than the Trumpets. Bias isn't exclusive to lies or fabrication. The last vignette of Gulliver's Travels offers some powerful lessons in this department.

Ahh, yes, speaking in absolutes without even trying to qualify your argument with any logical underpinning. It's just biased liberals being liberally biased because liberal bias. Yup, that's how capitalism works: bias for the sake of bias, and irrational economic conduct for the sake of irrational economic conduct.

Certainly, the MSM is driven by money, but corporate media has a clear bias in terms of what they choose to cover, and how they choose to present stories

Yeah: money.

Your proposition that reports of violence against blacks are inherently likely to be over-reported compared to violence against non-blacks is patently false throughout the history of US journalism. And it's a silly white victim-complex narrative.

Corporations make decisions based on profitability, and those that do not die off. This is why a litany of clearly indefensible acts of violence, three of which I cited earlier, did not receive media attention compared to less clear-cut and morally ambiguous instances.

If you don't grasp this, then you're no smarter than the Trumpets. Bias isn't exclusive to lies or fabrication.

You don't seem to grasp basic logic, once again. Of course bias isn't "exclusive to lies or fabrication." However, to be prevalent on any meaningful scale (i.e. across the how "MSM"), it has to be underpinned logically, unless you really would like to defer your argument to the natural liberal activism of an entirety of a profession that employs a diverse background of persons.​

Please launch them into a meteor.

Btw dunno why, but that Armenian chick just kind of does it for me.

Imagine being so full of hate that you could hang a child... I don't know what to say.

Ahh, yes, speaking in absolutes without even trying to qualify your argument with any logical underpinning. It's just biased liberals being liberally biased because liberal bias. Yup, that's how capitalism works: bias for the sake of bias, and irrational economic conduct for the sake of irrational economic conduct.

Yeah: money.

Your proposition that reports of violence against blacks are inherently likely to be over-reported compared to violence against non-blacks is patently false throughout the history of US journalism. And it's a silly white victim-complex narrative.

Corporations make decisions based on profitability, and those that do not die off. This is why a litany of clearly indefensible acts of violence, three of which I cited earlier, did not receive media attention compared to less clear-cut and morally ambiguous instances.

You don't seem to grasp basic logic, once again. Of course bias isn't "exclusive to lies or fabrication." However, to be prevalent on any meaningful scale (i.e. across the how "MSM"), it has to be underpinned logically, unless you really would like to defer your argument to the natural liberal activism of an entirety of a profession that employs a diverse background of persons.​
I had a strong suspicion you would be dumb enough to bite on this due to your own bias, and your astounding lack of knowledge. Trap sprung:
Just 7 percent of journalists are Republicans. That’s far fewer than even a decade ago.

Go ahead and rationalize that away with your garbage Marxist ignorance.

Last edited:
Has anyone read the link?

He put the rope around his own neck. But then said one kid pushed him of the table. The other kid said it was an accident, which I do not believe. The kid that pushed him should be charged as he knew what would happen if he pushed him.

This is not a lynching, this is some kids being ass holes and the older one that pushed him needs to be held accountable for his actions.
Ms. Merlin, the boy’s mother, said in an interview with The Root that one attacker used a dangling rope that had held a tire swing. “The older boys had put the ropes around their necks,” she said, adding that they then told her son it was his turn. She said her son “got up on the table and put the rope around his neck, and another kid came up from behind him and pushed him off of the picnic table. And they walked away and left him there hanging.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/us/biracial-boy-lynched-new-hampshire.html?mcubz=0

Back