Who are the Best Disney Movie Villains?

Who are the Best Disney Movie Villains? [3 votes!]

• Total voters
I'll go with

1- Madam Mim (Sword in the stone) - she's absolutely crazy and her duel with Merlin was epic. Also, she is a very popular comic char and has plenty of stories dedicated to her in some countres (in other countries, she's almost inexistent in Disney comics)
latest

2- Captain Hook
3- Red Queen/Maleficent

Scar, Shere khan and Gaston.

Their masculine baritones have adult me more than willing to do their biddings.

Scar by Walk Off KO. This one isn't even close.

Voted Jafar, Scar and Ursula. Classic usurpers. They’d be the only ones competitive in the Game of Thrones.

Scar
Cruella
Oogie

I'm guessing most of the youngsters on here haven't seen 101 Dalmatians.

Cruella was one bad bitch.

GOAT villain song for the GOAT villain

Great Villain and song. However, both are second to Ursula and her song.

This is probably the scariest scene from all Disney kid/cartoon movies.

Jafar - He's my number 1. Dude was petty as fuck. Power wasn't enough, he wanted to torture and play with his victims. He makes the king his jester, and his daughter is sexy slave. GOAT villain.

Scar - Conniving mofo that murders his own brother, tries to murder his nephew, and then fucks his bro's wives.

Ursula - Gives zero fucks. Just an evil , fat bitch. She grants Ariel legs, but only for a limited time, and gives her a pretty much impossible task of making someone fall in love with her, without the use of her voice---AND she actively tries to thwart her instead of just letting the love happen.

Jafar and Scar are my 2 and 3, but I think Ursula is still the GOAT. Just look at all the souls she keeps. That is much more evil than anything else in Disney, IMO.

Great Villain and song. However, both are second to Ursula and her song.

This is probably the scariest scene from all Disney kid/cartoon movies.

Jafar and Scar are my 2 and 3, but I think Ursula is still the GOAT. Just look at all the souls she keeps. That is much more evil than anything else in Disney, IMO.

Hmm. I forgot how good her song was, and how many souls she had.
I think I will have to change my rankings a bit.
I'm going to keep Jafar at #1, and move Ursula to #2, and Scar at #3.

There is something about Jafar's pettiness that edges it for me. Straight up power wasn't enough for him, he wanted to be worshipped.
He wanted to let the people below him know that they were below him. He had already won, had the lamp, the power, he could have effortlessly gotten rid of Aladdin, but he wanted to prove his dominance.

And the scene where he has Iago stuffing crackers in the Sultan's mouth always stuck with me, while Jasmine is tied up and dressed in a sexy red slave gear.
Also, the reveal of who Aladdin really was to Jasmine before flinging him across the world--a normal villain wouldn't care about that. He had a song about it, and exposed him--then sent him packing, and made his girl his slave.
Jafar was a savage. I'm really looking forward to that live action movie.

Hmm. I forgot how good her song was, and how many souls she had.
I think I will have to change my rankings a bit.
I'm going to keep Jafar at #1, and move Ursula to #2, and Scar at #3.

There is something about Jafar's pettiness that edges it for me. Straight up power wasn't enough for him, he wanted to be worshipped.
He wanted to let the people below him know that they were below him. He had already won, had the lamp, the power, he could have effortlessly gotten rid of Aladdin, but he wanted to prove his dominance.

And the scene where he has Iago stuffing crackers in the Sultan's mouth always stuck with me, while Jasmine is tied up and dressed in a sexy red slave gear.
Also, the reveal of who Aladdin really was to Jasmine before flinging him across the world--a normal villain wouldn't care about that. He had a song about it, and exposed him--then sent him packing, and made his girl his slave.
Jafar was a savage. I'm really looking forward to that live action movie.

that is very good way to put it. Yea, I got Jafar at number 2. I didn't know they were making a live action movie. I saw the live action Beauty and the Beast... while it was OK, it didn't compare to the cartoon version.

that is very good way to put it. Yea, I got Jafar at number 2. I didn't know they were making a live action movie. I saw the live action Beauty and the Beast... while it was OK, it didn't compare to the cartoon version.
Yeah, I thought Beauty and the Beast was just a tad bit above average, but I enjoyed it for what it was. I think Emma Watson was miscast as Belle. But, I thought they did a good job with Beast. Cartoon definitely won that round though.
I thought 'The Jungle Book' live action was great. The kid they got for Mowgli was really good.

Aladdin should be out next year I believe. Will Smith is the Genie..and I think the rest of the actors are pretty much unknowns.

Maleficent was more iconic than the princess in that cartoon
m2-vlies-non-woven-i39611.jpg

BTW GOAT villain gonna GOAT
oii.gif

aa7.gif

Chernobog was my 20th villain, but I had to lose one to get OTHER on the poll so he was bumped. I think I removed him instead of the others because I loathed Fantasia when I was a kid, it was so boring to me.

Back