Who are the current NFL players who should be first-ballot HOF? How exclusive should that be?

Lol at a kicker

I never realized that there is only one kicker in the HOF, Morten Anderson. I am not a huge HOF buff, but I just always though there were more. So many games on won by kickers. They are also the highest scorers arent they?

I never realized that there is only one kicker in the HOF, Morten Anderson. I am not a huge HOF buff, but I just always though there were more. So many games on won by kickers. They are also the highest scorers arent they?

Shit, I should have had Adam Vinatieri in the OP.

But, excusably imo, I did not think of kickers.

There is no justification to have Revis ahead of Brees or Rodgers.

Revis circa 2009 was the best cover corner in league history. Shut down corners just aren't sexy because they don't produce much when no one throws their way.

DeionSandersDarrelleRevisComparisonStats.gif

In 2009, he played six games against four of the top 20 receivers all time and held them to 20/142/1 for an average game of 3.6/23/0.2. That's insane.

Last edited:
Revis circa 2009 was the best cover corner in league history. Shut down corners just aren't sexy because they don't produce much when no one throws their way.

DeionSandersDarrelleRevisComparisonStats.gif

In 2009, he played six games against four of the top 20 receivers all time and held them to 20/142/1 for an average game of 3.6/23/0.2. That's insane.

He shut down Moss, Andre Johnson, and TO, granted Moss, and TO were getting old.

Back