Who are the fastest KBers? (all rulesets)

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Who are the fastest KBers? (all rulesets included)

They did one of these in the boxing forum. I want to know who are the fastest kickers or punchers in KB, all rulesets.

anyone faster than that?

maybe speed, and quickness and not as important in KBing than in Boxing. You have more weapons to attack with, and the shots are more powerful. Maybe just better to focus on power and volume to wear down opponent.

maybe speed, and quickness and not as important in KBing than in Boxing. You have more weapons to attack with, and the shots are more powerful. Maybe just better to focus on power and volume to wear down opponent.
Everything's important but timing, distance control and an overall understanding of all your weapons are more important than power, volume and speed.

Speeds still important their just seems to be a lack of participation in this thread. Its almost better to be more specific to the speed of a particular attack. Someone like Buakaw has very fast kicks but his punches aren't exactly fast. Someone like Robin Van Roosmalen has fast hands but his kicks aren't really fast.

I'm sure if you include Muay Thai @Cocakillbana or @jtwarwagon4life could provide good examples. I'm inclined to go with Sam-A for speed but their are so many more fighters out there.

Tenshins probably one of the fastest kickboxers right now.

Buakaw probably had the fastest kicks I've seen. He would throw kicks in bunches off the same side like that but during an actual fight. Petrosyan didn't throw long combos but he had very fast 1-2 combinations and had very fast reflexes like mayweather. I always felt like spong had the speed advantage no matter who he fought at HW or lhw too

masahiro yamamoto on his good old days was a flash of photon

yes.

another one.

Holy shit. Man is fast!

I actually like that Sam-A has a contract with OneFC now, I hope it wont restrict him from fighting in Muay Thai, but seeing him fighting on the cage with MMA gloves and muay thai rules is pretty cool. At least for a while, as its new to me. I know that JWP has (had?) an org "Caged Muay Thai" with the same thing. I know a lot of people might just prefer seeing Sam-A with regular muay thai rules and I get that, but I have enjoyed this little change, at least for now

Holy shit. Man is fast!

I actually like that Sam-A has a contract with OneFC now, I hope it wont restrict him from fighting in Muay Thai, but seeing him fighting on the cage with MMA gloves and muay thai rules is pretty cool. At least for a while, as its new to me. I know that JWP has (had?) an org "Caged Muay Thai" with the same thing. I know a lot of people might just prefer seeing Sam-A with regular muay thai rules and I get that, but I have enjoyed this little change, at least for now

Id love to see someone pull off that rapid fire roundhouse against MMA fighters. I think if you can pull it off at right moment and keep up momentum, mma fighters wont be able to grab it.

Going back in time a bit, I always remember Bill Wallace's kicks being lightning fast . Benny the Jet had some quick blitzes too

Anybody remember Serkan Yilmez? The Turkish Samurai. Dude was fast and wild

Back