Who are the most EXCITING fighters in the UFC today?

Dustin Poirier, dude has literally never had a boring fight in his career.

Wonderboy Thompson
Nate Diaz
Chris Weidman
Max 'Blessed' Holloway
Justin Gaethje
Thug Rose
Anderson Silva
Cowboy (American & Brazilian ver.)
Cody Garbrandt
Dustin Poirier
TJ Dillashaw
Korean Zombie
Conor McGregor
Stipe Miocic
Alexander Gustafsson
Francis Ngannou
Robbie Lawler
Tony Ferguson
Fabricio Werdum
Matt Immortal Brown
Robert Whittaker
Joanna J.
Daniel Cormier
Cub Swanson
Mark Hunt
Kelvin Gastellum

Probably quite a few I missed but I get hype when I see any of these guys (or girls) on card.
Joanna?

For me? Yeah. She may not have power but I always enjoy watching her pick apart opponents (until she ran into Rose but that's besides the point)

Daniel Cormier, he's definitely exciting much more often then he's not.

Many would say Wonderboy is not 'exciting' but I enjoy watching him work his style. He's the welterweight Machida, and happens to be from my home town so I'm def. biased.

For me? Yeah. She may not have power but I always enjoy watching her pick apart opponents (until she ran into Rose but that's besides the point)

Daniel Cormier, he's definitely exciting much more often then he's not.

Many would say Wonderboy is not 'exciting' but I enjoy watching him work his style. He's the welterweight Machida, and happens to be from my home town so I'm def. biased.
There is being entertaining and there is being exciting.

You can be entertained by simply being in awe of someone's skillset i.e. Floyd Mayweather.

I would not ever say that Floyd is exciting though. Like I would say Wonderboy's performance over Masvidal was entertaining, but not exciting.

Joanna is not in the least bit exciting. Outside of her second fight with Gadelha, she's never been in an "exciting" fight.

haven't seen him mentioned and as far as I'm aware he is still fighting Jim Miller .
Also not sure if he has been said yet but the Leech .
P.s TS great job in recognising MM in the OP

There is being entertaining and there is being exciting.

You can be entertained by simply being in awe of someone's skillset i.e. Floyd Mayweather.

I would not ever say that Floyd is exciting though. Like I would say Wonderboy's performance over Masvidal was entertaining, but not exciting.

Joanna is not in the least bit exciting. Outside of her second fight with Gadelha, she's never been in an "exciting" fight.

Well that's like... your opinion man. I was applying exciting from my point of view, not the MMA fan community as a whole. I guess that makes me selfish, ah well.

The guy has excitement baked into his destiny. Passed up the hw belt because of Cain only to have Cain tumble out of the sport, now closing in on 40 in a division where it looks like his only threat was a coked up, roided up Jon Jones.

He's turned into an effective striker and he throws people down like he's the new Slampage.

Woodley...

mHM3DMk.gif
<36>

Ngannoue
Dillashaw
Romero
Holloway
Hunt

TJ Dillashaw
Ngannou

Switch stance fighters are the future.

Funny that they teach you to be good with either hand in traditional martial arts it’s the more “advanced” one that teach single side dominance like Muay Thai, boxing, kickboxing etc. reminds me of the sayings “all that is old will be new again” or “there is nothing new under the sun”

Andrade
Nunes
Holm
Shevchenko
Cyborg
Dillashaw
Garbrandt
Lineker
Almeida
Holloway
Chan Jung
Dooho choi
Rodriguez
Swanson
Ortega
Ferguson
McGregor
Barboza
Gaetjhe
Diaz
Nurmagomedov
Poitiers
Kevin Lee
Thompson
Lawler
Dos anjos
Masvidal
Condit
Romero
Rockhold
Gastelum
Machida
Rua
Ngannou
Werdum

Taisumov, Whittaker, Bofando, Francis.

Conor McGregor and a very very far far 2nd oh that's it

Really like all @Arm Barbarian mentioned. But dang. The one fighter that has me on the edge of my seat is Ngannou. #HEADCLEANOFF !!!

Back