Who are your fav Marvel and DC Superheroes and Heroes?

All time = The Punisher, but only if written by Garth Ennis. Everything else(movies/Netflix) is garbage.

Runner up = Every DC character from Identity Crisis through original 52. When I can't wait to find out what happens with Detective Chimp or Steel, you know it's a golden age.

It's unfortunate the Punisher has yet to have a movie or tv show that accurately captures the character. I had high hopes for the Netflix series his portrayal in Daredevil season 2 was decent, but it ended up being disappointing. As a stand alone tv show it was good enough, but as a Punisher adaption it failed.

My favorite portrayal is sadly enough Punisher War Zone. Ray Stevenson could be a great Punisher in a better movie lol.

It's unfortunate the Punisher has yet to have a movie or tv show that accurately captures the character. I had high hopes for the Netflix series his portrayal in Daredevil season 2 was decent, but it ended up being disappointing. As a stand alone tv show it was good enough, but as a Punisher adaption it failed.
My favorite portrayal is sadly enough Punisher War Zone. Ray Stevenson could be a great Punisher in a better movie lol.
DD Season 2 was good but I'm almost 100% sure the Netflix show was a script they had lying around and someone just changed the lead character's name to Frank Castle. I think "Punisher", I don't immediately go to "Super bland military conspiracy drama where he kills a cop and lets the bad guy live. Also he doesn't want to be The Punisher."
FWIW, Ray Stevenson is the best so far.

DD Season 2 was good but I'm almost 100% sure the Netflix show was a script they had lying around and someone just changed the lead character's name to Frank Castle. I think "Punisher", I don't immediately go to "Super bland military conspiracy drama where he kills a cop and lets the bad guy live. Also he doesn't want to be The Punisher."
FWIW, Ray Stevenson is the best so far.

Lol sounds about right. He didn't even kill one mobster, NOT ONE!

Back on topic, my favorites are Punisher, Wolverine, and Invincible

For DC I go:
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) , Captain Marvel, Superman

For Marvel I go:
Captain America, Nightcrawler, Spidey but only when he’s in the black suit.

Punisher will always be at the top of the list for me, mainly because he's the most grounded hero/anti-hero while still being complex enough to be interesting.

After Punisher it goes Batman, Spiderman and Nightcrawler in that order.

Why do you dig Nightcrawler so much? He’s one of my favourites too. I wish he was his own character. I’d also like to see him in Gotham city.

Heros:
1. Spiderman
Then Hellboy, Thing, Wolverine, Thor, Constantine, ROM, Doctor Strange, Jean Grey, Xavier, Lobster Johnson in almost no particular order.

Villains
1. Sinister
Then Doom, Magneto, Brainiac, Kraven, Absorbing Man, Living Pharaoh/ Living Monolith, The Hood, Galactus, in almost no particular order

Cable
Spiderman
Venom
Iron Man
Colossus
Apocalypse
Stryfe
Thanos
Daredevil

I enjoyed some of the more offbeat Heros
Shroud
latest

Moon Knight
4b4491f9c7c0f6923ac65dfb7efa0ac88bba4c3d08d8f5b2061f8632a09f48f8.jpg

Longshot
longshot.gif

Damian Hellstrom, the son of Satan
hellstrom-daimon_0.jpg

From DC

Arak, son of Thunder
arak.jpg

Warlord
latest

for Villains

the Marauders, responsible for the Mutant Massacre

Serpent Society ((this is where they severely fucked up Luke Cage show))
latest

I only know comic book characters from the X-Men and Spider-Man cartoons that I used to watch sometime in the 90's.

I used to think Gambit was the coolest.

Not terribly well known but one guy I really liked when I was a kid reading the comics was Sebastian Shaw. I thought that type of superpower was cool.

Batman and Wolverine, as proven by the tattoos on both of my legs.

I always liked Spider-Man, Hulk, Nightcrawler.

Batman was my favorite DC superhero. Really no comparison there.

Punisher will always be at the top of the list for me, mainly because he's the most grounded hero/anti-hero while still being complex enough to be interesting.

After Punisher it goes Batman, Spiderman and Nightcrawler in that order.

the punisher is currently playing the role of cosmic ghost rider where he is babysitting a baby thanos. not exactly grounded. but i get what you are saying.

i have never been a huge fan, but bernthal nailed it in daredevil season 2 and the punisher series on netflix.

marvel - silver surfer, nova (richard ryder) and captain america
dc - green lantern (hal jordan), hawkman, and shazam (formerly captain marvel)

Never got the chance to read much DC stuff as a kid, thought Batman was kinda cool but Superman never really impressed me that much. A few years ago I read some Swamp Thing and really liked him a lot so as it stands I'd say Swampy was my fav DC character.
swamp thing is currently featured in justice league dark and about to play a major role in the witching hour crossover. also getting a show on the dc universe streaming platform. pretty sure a dc black label (mature) book is in the works as well.

if you haven't read alan moore's run, you should. one of the best runs in comic book history.

Punisher is what many men realistically wish they could be.

Why he's my favorite

the punisher is currently playing the role of cosmic ghost rider where he is babysitting a baby thanos. not exactly grounded. but i get what you are saying.

i have never been a huge fan, but bernthal nailed it in daredevil season 2 and the punisher series on netflix.

There comes a point where there's ridiculous and 'out-there' story arcs for just about any comic book character.