Who are your FIVE favourite superstars in the WWE right now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 502383
  • Start date
I've just watched Braun toss that chinless freak through a table... like a medicine ball.

Holy shit indeed.

Main:
The Shield (cheating but I really do like all 3 pretty equal. If I HAD to choose just 1, probably Rollins)

Kevin Owens - only wrestling tshirt I own.

Alexa Bliss - aside from her looks, I love the character.

AJ Styles - nickname says it all for him.

Elias - fun gimmick and is able to get the fans chanting with him one moment, and booing the hell outta him the next.

NxT
Adam Cole BAY BAY - The Shawn Michaels comparisons are for good reason.

Undistputed Era - great faction and I am becoming a HUGE Kyle O'Reilly mark. And it lets me list Adam Cole BAY BAY again.

Velveteen Dream - kid just has "it".

Nikki Cross - still gets to be listed under NxT. Who doesn't love batshit crazy?

Ricochet - this could have been a lot of people, but flippy shit can be fun, and his is some of the best.

1. Reigns
  2. REIGNS
  3. ReignS
  4. ReIgNs
  5. R...E...I...G...N...S
giphy.gif
Why? Because he spits hot fire!

If it is right now:

AJ
Seth
Samoa Joe
Braun
Elias

1. AJ styles
2. Carmella
3. Dolphin Ziegler
4. Alexa bliss
5. Jeff hardy

Styles
Ciampa
Big E
Samoa Joe
Rusev

Asuka and Nakamura would be on here but the E have done what they can to ruin them, although Big Nak is getting to shine some now.

War Raiders would be on here if they aren't clipped but they haven't shown up much as it is.

I just watched Royal Rumble 2018 and the crowd were absolutely brutal with him. Hopefully this can be sorted out sooner than later. I'm watching Survivor Series 2016 now. It's crazy Raw and Smackdown have separate rosters now.
I loved the way that they booked that match at the end with two guys the crowd really wanted and two guys the crowd really didn't want. If you're looking for the biggest negative reactions to him. Probably the end of Royal Rumble 2015 or the Raw after Mania 33.

The first brand split was a failure, hoping the second one doesn't last as long.

I loved the way that they booked that match at the end with two guys the crowd really wanted and two guys the crowd really didn't want. If you're looking for the biggest negative reactions to him. Probably the end of Royal Rumble 2015 or the Raw after Mania 33.

The first brand split was a failure, hoping the second one doesn't last as long.

Do you think the 2 favourites and the 2 who were booed being left was intentional?

I was led to believe John Cena was very popular. I've seen his shirt out in public more than once.

Do you think the 2 favourites and the 2 who were booed being left was intentional?

I was led to believe John Cena was very popular. I've seen his shirt out in public more than once.
Absolutely, also they left his girlfriend in the final 2 in the womens one and teased her beating a fan favourite. They mess up the booking of the rumbles a lot but those two were perfect in my opinion. 2015 was a disaster and is nearly worth watching for how badly they screwed it up.

Cena is very popular in general but he'll always be polarising for hardcore fans, even if some of that has subsided with reigns taking his position and him going part time.

Absolutely, also they left his girlfriend in the final 2 in the womens one and teased her beating a fan favourite. They mess up the booking of the rumbles a lot but those two were perfect in my opinion. 2015 was a disaster and is nearly worth watching for how badly they screwed it up.

Cena is very popular in general but he'll always be polarising for hardcore fans, even if some of that has subsided with reigns taking his position and him going part time.

To say professional Wrestling has changed is an understatement. The purists have taken over.

Styles
Aleister Black
Cole
Sasha
Shayna Baszler

Had a difficult time putting toghether the list considering that outside WWE has more quality wrestling and all WWE does is put shitty feuds and literally no matches.Thanks god there is NXT

It was Balor and Nak vs Cena and RR right?

1. ember moon- she looks delicious and is one of just 2 or 3 ladies who has a believable skillset

2. becky- even though she is now hiding them during her entrance, she still has the most delicious thighs

3. sasha- best torso in the game.

4. braun- he is fun and they havent ruined him yet

5. luke harper- they missed the mark with him, but i still enjoy

Main Roster:

1. Joe
2. AJ
3. Cien
4. Revival
5. Miz

Honorable Mention Braun & Asuka

NXT:

1. Undisputed Era