Who benefits most from Bigfoot conspiracy? You'll never guess

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...steners-of-satanic-conspiracy-behind-bigfoot/

American Family Radio Warns Listeners Of Satanic Conspiracy Behind Bigfoot

Religious Right radio host Janet Mefferd and former Family Research Council fellow Tim Dailey told American Family Radio listeners that the urban legends surrounding Bigfoot and UFO sightings are not only real but also part of a secret plot the devil is carrying out on Earth.

Mefferd hosted author and former Family Research Council fellow Tim Dailey on Friday to discuss, among other paranormal topics, what Mefferd called “the Bigfoot question.” Mefferd asked Dailey how Christians should interpret reported Bigfoot sightings and how it ties into a “paranormal conspiracy” allegedly orchestrated by Satan.

Dailey said it was telling that “many, many reliable observers” have reported spotting Bigfoot but yet there is a “virtual absence” of tangible proof that would convince the skeptical public that such claims were credible.

“It’s real. It’s a projection. It’s a demonic virtual reality, but it’s not nuts-and-bolts, in this case, flesh-and-blood creatures,” Dailey said.

Mefferd went on to ask Dailey why nobody ever takes a picture of Bigfoot “at noon,” when someone could take a well-lit photograph. Dailey said that the devil designs Bigfoot sightings to happen when it is too dark to take clear photographs.

“The vast majority happen in the dead of night and you wonder, ‘Why is this?’ And then if you remember the biblical verse about the powers of darkness that love darkness rather than light,” Dailey told Mefferd.

“That’s right. That’s important,” Mefferd replied. She went on to ask Dailey, “What could possibly be the reason the devil might be motivated to make an appearance, even if it’s a UFO or an alien that somebody sees, why would the devil do this?”

“It’s part of the devil’s modus operandi. He has always used this kind of phenomena to, once again destabilize, to engender fear, to open us up to the possibilities of other realities and other beings and then we begin getting involved with demonic spirits. So yeah, all through history there have been many, many different varieties of beings that are primarily spiritual beings that have terrorized civilizations and peoples and non-Christian cultures are very aware of this,” Dailey said.

Of course. It all makes perfect sense now.

The creators of Harry and the Hendersons. Now is the time to release the series on Blu Ray.

So UFO, and Sasquatches cannot be real, but a supernatural entity like the Devil is. Well if Devil is real, then magic, telepathy, vampires, ghosts, and angels are reall too.

th

Well, it's possible the modern media is about as close to the devil as you can get, and they create b.s. images of Bigfoot to trick the naive masses..

So yeah, these people sound mentally ill, but I can use a little metaphors to make it not that far off.

Probably bigfoot. If that guy ever started an instagram, he'd have waaay more followers than chicks with nice asses and Conor McGregor.

It's all a marketing ploy to sell more Jack Links Beef Jerky.

Of course. It all makes perfect sense now.

Ok, if 'Bigfoot' is real, where is the real proof. Like, why they have never found any Bigfoot poop, or why is there only one running around? Where is the mother, father, and brothers? Does he not have a wife to make some 'Little feet'? Most stupid shit I've ever heard. Seems like this thing was created out of thin air...

Last edited:
This further confirms my suspitions that some American Christians are in a fucking weird ballpark all their own.

Of all the Fortean phenomena, Bigfoot is the most plausible to me.

I dont think Bigfoot is part of a demonic conspiracy. I am not sure what is responsible for the reported phenomena. I gained a massive interest in the subject from my own strange experience in the dark in the woods and from a friend of mine who claims to have witnessed one traversing a meadow near Vernal Utah.

In support of your OP though-- There does seem to be a group of people who become interested in Bigfoot who do indeed devolve into the search for and interaction with the paranormal. Less Stroud from Survivor man is an example. I believe he is a pretty straight shooter kind of guy and I grew to respect him over the years of watching his survival shows.

Once he began investigation Bigfoot spurred by his own strange encounter in the Alaskan woods he also began to have paranormal experiences while searching for Bigfoot. Telepathic communications, UFO sightings, food missing from trees while on camera but the source of the theft not showing on video etc.

Stroud still remains a seemingly stable individual though but others I have listened to and watched on YouTube are way further down the rabbit hole to receiving spiritual guidance from them (which sounds exactly the same in content as others receive while crediting it to, Jesus, Archangel Michael, the reptilians etc).

I dont think I could credit this psych ism as being directly connected to a Bigfoot though (assuming one even exists). People do this kind of primitive type of spirituality all the time with just about anything that spurs wonder or mystery.

So UFO, and Sasquatches cannot be real, but a supernatural entity like the Devil is. Well if Devil is real, then magic, telepathy, vampires, ghosts, and angels are reall too.

I have no doubts that Vampires have existed in our past history

Back