Who can beat Khabib?

I’m listening to Rogan interview Kavanaugh on his podcast.. he seems very good at bjj, gameplanning, knowing his fighter. Ehh

Shockingly civil. I would have thought you would atleast want to hold me physically accountable for my words. It's like words have no consequences anymore. What is this World even coming to.

Great.
Lol. Again the point flew over your head. I was trying to help you understand, given the inherent snobbery, arrogance, and ignorance embedded in your reasoning. I realized that you don’t even realize that you are being a snob so why get bothered.

I almost always at least once a week.. either have to talk kid a kid out of fighting, break up a fight or have a third of my class late because “a fight fixin to happen”. One really can’t do much to actually mitigate or fix the situation unless you actually take the time to understand their perspective.

I could go on. But you won’t grasp it

The part of the world Khabib is from is a little more.. rough. Period, not just “for Russia”. Things like blood vendetta and blood feud are thing a thing. Where if one is going to say certain things, there will be consequences.

200w.gif

I don’t give a damn where he’s from. This is America, Jack. ;)

his cardio is strange at times he really slows down i cant tell if he gets gassed and needs a minute to work again?or does he just get stupid n wana try his chances at throwing leather at guys the khabib vs edson barbosa was perfect

in the gym he does insane shit they say he will go through 5 of his partners till 5 of them are completely gassed doing full mma grappling if thats the case idk why in fights he comes out at times and slows down

nerves shouldnt b a big factor as the dude has had over 2000 sambo fights then 27 mma pro fights and tons of grpppling he honestly has more ring experience than any fighter at 155 sambo is mma basically amateur mma but still that experience should be for life

his cardio is strange at times he really slows down i cant tell if he gets gassed and needs a minute to work again?or does he just get stupid n wana try his chances at throwing leather at guys the khabib vs edson barbosa was perfect

in the gym he does insane shit they say he will go through 5 of his partners till 5 of them are completely gassed doing full mma grappling if thats the case idk why in fights he comes out at times and slows down

nerves shouldnt b a big factor as the dude has had over 2000 sambo fights then 27 mma pro fights and tons of grpppling he honestly has more ring experience than any fighter at 155 sambo is mma basically amateur mma but still that experience should be for life

sambo is not mma lite, combat sambo is, I never hear he was a combat sambo champ, but a sambo one.

And again, you can do your little “do as the Romans do” point, but Danis is both a punk and stupid for telling someone like Khabib to “come here”

Danis wants to start a brawl with Khabib.
He benefits from attention.

I’m listening to Rogan interview Kavanaugh on his podcast.. he seems very good at bjj, gameplanning, knowing his fighter. Ehh

He's actually quite delusional in thinking anything would be vastly different in a rematch. I don't think McGregor will ever be able to defeat Khabib. He seemed to be taken down at will.

Last edited:
Tony is the only one that has a chance because he has the cardio to match khabib and better striking and Khabib hates fighting going backwards and Tony can push him back the whole time.

I seriously cant wait for that fight thats the real OG fight. Both have wills strong as stone and are unbreakable. I can't wait for that fight.

Lol. Again the point flew over your head. I was trying to help you understand, given the inherent snobbery, arrogance, and ignorance embedded in your reasoning. I realized that you don’t even realize that you are being a snob so why get bothered.
I told you. I already understand. As someone that's studied psychology, it's a lack of a psychological coping mechanism to deal with personal insults that causes an individual to become violent when offended. It's a slight stunting in psychological development, and can be studied extensively in the subject of developmental psychology.

I almost always at least once a week.. either have to talk kid a kid out of fighting, break up a fight or have a third of my class late because “a fight fixin to happen”.

If you are breaking up this many fights in America, you are going to be exhausted in Russia eh.

I told you. I already understand. As someone that's studied psychology, it's a lack of a psychological coping mechanism to deal with personal insults that causes an individual to become violent when offended. It's a slight stunting in psychological development, and can be studied extensively in the subject of developmental psychology.

If you are breaking up this many fights in America, you are going to be exhausted in Russia eh.
You really made it so easy to guess your age.

In Russia the situation would be handled differently or not at all

He's actually quite delusional in thinking anything would be vastly different in a rematch. I don't think McGregor will ever be able to defeat Khabib. He seemed to be taken down at will.
I’m not talking about the takedowns. I’m talking about the basic psychology of the fighters

A lot more people would react violently to insults if they where in a situation where they would benefit from doing so (like Khabib will just sell more tickets with his brawling).

I’m not talking about the takedowns. I’m talking about the basic psychology of the fighters

Part of "knowing your fighters" has to be knowing the expanse of their capabilities. He's still under the impression they would win a rematch. It's a shame Rogan didn't drive the point home really.

A lot more people would react violently to insults if they where in a situation where they would benefit from doing so (like Khabib will just sell more tickets with his brawling).

Nah, I could accept your theory as plausible for most other fighters but Khabib is not really one for fame or fortune.

He had legitimately blown his fuse.

Nah, I could accept your theory as plausible for most other fighters but Khabib is not really one for fame or fortune.

We actually agree on that
Part of "knowing your fighters" has to be knowing the expanse of their capabilities. He's still under the impression they would win a rematch. It's a shame Rogan didn't drive the point home really.
Conor’s “capability’s” are limited by his underlying psychology about training not about athleticism or psychical ability

Not underestimate how much honor and respect the money will bring him and his family back home.
He could have been angry but you loose your temper a lot easier if it's in your interest to do so.
I don't claim to know how he thinks like our resident Harley Quinn wannabe but do you think he would have jumped the fence if it was Putin insulting him?

Last edited:
Back