who can beat sitichai?

GloryOfIran

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
NO one I think. I have been watching his fights and he looks like he is the best fighter in the sport. That baya guy was moving in slow motion compared to him. Maybe they need to bring jonny risco? Jo natawut? All i know is he has defeated all the glory guys.

NO one I think. I have been watching his fights and he looks like he is the best fighter in the sport. That baya guy was moving in slow motion compared to him. Maybe they need to bring jonny risco? Jo natawut? All i know is he has defeated all the glory guys.
Sittichai already won from Risco in kunlun. Natawut can’t beat Sittichai, i think Petro in shape could give sitt a tough fight yodsanklai to

Kickboxing or Muaythai? If you're talking kickboxing then yod, superbon and petro could beat him and vice versa. Maybe even Marat and Chingiz.

Superbon beat him in Kickboxing a little over a year ago...

RVR beat him.. although, I thought RVR won in their second fight too... all Sittichai did was point fight pretty much and RVR was pressing forward landing the bigger shots.. look forward to a third fight in the future.

RVR beat him.. although, I thought RVR won in their second fight too... all Sittichai did was point fight pretty much and RVR was pressing forward landing the bigger shots.. look forward to a third fight in the future.
RvR is at FW and is talking about jumping to WW for a third belt. I doubt he fights Sittichai anytime soon.

RVR lost both fights clearly. All he did was press forward and grunt. I cant remember him landing any big shots.

Why do people think hitting the air or gloves causes damage lol

Robin van Roosmalen already defeated him so he can do it alright.
Only because the score cards took into account whiffed shots and "moving forward".

I look at people that think RVR clearly won the same as I look at Trump supporters. I can't be associated with them.

- Superbon already beat Sittichai at Kunlun fight
- Yodsanklai Fairtex
- Why not Buakaw

I give him a few chance but Marat after three loss, are today more stronger than ever, he just killed Superbon by KO.

Rookie -> Endy Semeleer if he can cut at 70 Kg

I can beat Sittichai

- Superbon already beat Sittichai at Kunlun fight
- Yodsanklai Fairtex
- Why not Buakaw

I give him a few chance but Marat after three loss, are today more stronger than ever, he just killed Superbon by KO.

Rookie -> Endy Semeleer if he can cut at 70 Kg
Yodsanklai is too old and unbalanced because of his knee problem. Sittichai would out score him for sure. Buakaw is still sharp and could win some rounds but Sittichai has better conditioning. From what i heard Buakaw doesn't train that much. Knees and kicks will wear him down by round 4 and 5. Buakaw fares well against westerners who rely alot on punching but cardio for trading kicks and knees is a different animal. Maybe Marat can beat him 1 out of 5 times but it won't prove anything.

Max Holloway and TJ Dillashaw could outstrike him. Probably McGregor as well.

Max Holloway and TJ Dillashaw could outstrike him. Probably McGregor as well.

of course they could

after all,with all the experience they have on striking against College wrestlers,Bjj guys and brawlers i have no doubt about it

Back